McConnell's Seniority May Work In Ky! GOP Obstructionist Brand Works For Democrat Braley In Iowa!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Kentucky seems content so far with McConnell, based most likely on the perception of seniority. Among Independents, in Iowa, the perception of McConnell-led, GOP Obstructionism, seems to be working against the GOP candidate, with no seniority. This one has no clue about even votes she has already put record, in Iowa. And so among Iowa Independent voters, it shows:

Democrat Bruce Braley Up A Whopping 15 Points With Early Voters In Iowa Senate Race

Anyone of either party, noting what Braley has done so far, is likely inclined to at least find a chair in the kitchen to hop upon, and start screaming some nature of, "Eeek! Mostly broomsticks were not found to work to well, for Tea Party favorites, as recently as an election in Delaware! The Iowa woman has a witches broomstick, or she does not. Likely it really doesn't matter(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many still not express belief in goddess of the world, even in America! Anyone wonders if all people in America, maybe do know something, about these things(?)! Woman in Iowa, knows about real castration, for example. . .or at least(?)!

Is there some kind of app we can download to translate what you are trying to say into English?

You're the most incoherent mother fucker I have ever run across on a message board.

Kentucky seems content so far with McConnell, based most likely on the perception of seniority.
I see the Democrat fanatics are already preparing their lies and excuses in advance, in anticipation of getting booted wholesale out of the Senate.

So now it's "Seniority" that is keeping Republicans in office while Democrats are rejected right and left by the voters. Uh huh, got it.

It has nothing to do with the voters being tired of Democrat lies, ducking, dodging, blaming others, and breaking every promise they ever made while putting in place programs that never work and the voters didn't want in the first place. Nope, nothing to do with that at all.

Right.

(yawn)

Is there some kind of app we can download to translate what you are trying to say into English?

You're the most incoherent mother fucker I have ever run across on a message board.
When Democrats are trying to explain away their coming electoral disaster, WITHOUT admitting that their programs have failed virtually 100% of the time and people are tired of their lies and evasions, the best they can come up with is babbling incoherence.

They're just lucky most voters are too young to have lived through previous Democrat administrations. Then the voters would have realized by now that Democrat programs NEVER work, and that the only way Democrats can gain or keep office is by lying about what they intend, and then lying about what the results actually are, every step of the way.

Honestly acknowledging that the American people don't want them OR their agenda is, of course, quite beyond the leftist fanatics running the Democrat party.

Democrats are going to cling to any democrat victory as them sweeping the election.

Democrats are going to cling to any democrat victory as them sweeping the election.
Okay by me.

I hope they have election after election of such "victories", stretching into the future as far as the eye can see, now that the American people are finally getting wise to them.

Forum List

Back