Crispie following GOP policies in New Jersey. Attains record debt, 8 credit downgrades.

R

rdean

New Jersey's credit rating has been downgraded 8 times. The most of any New Jersey governor.

Their debt grows at the rate of 6 billion a year.

Only Alaska is worse in new jobs with New Jersey averaging less than 600 a month.

Get this, many of the big companies left, but not to "Red States" filled with the ignorant, but to just as expensive California and Massachusetts, states with research facilities and educated people. Hilarious.

And that guy Crispie told to shut up and sit down? Turns out everything he said was true, Of the over a billion that Crispie got after Sandy, only 20% has been spent and much of that to towns barely damaged, but run by Crispie's Republican cronies.

I believe Crispie would make just the kind of president Republicans hope for.

New Jersey's credit rating has been downgraded 8 times. The most of any New Jersey governor.

Only Alaska is worse in new jobs with New Jersey averaging less than 600 a month.

Get this, many of the big companies left, but not to "Red States" filled with the ignorant, but to just as expensive California and Massachusetts, states with research facilities and educated people. Hilarious.

And that guy Crispie told to shut up and sit down? Turns out everything he said was true, Of the over a billion that Crispie got after Sandy, only 20% has been spent and much of that to towns barely damaged, but run by Crispie's Republican cronies.

Obama actually downgraded America's credit rating for the first time in history. What about that?

Obama actually downgraded America's credit rating for the first time in history. What about that?

John Boehner said Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted.

But apparently, the 2% left was Obama's downgrade. How do you explain that? Make it good. I need a good laugh.

Boehner I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Boehner I got 98 percent of what I wanted in debt deal TheHill

Debt deal Did Boehner really get 98 percent of what he wanted - The Week

He didn't do it. The Republicans did.

Which party has a pretty healthy majority in the state legislature?

So in New Jersey, it's the fault of the legislature.

But in the Federal Government, it's all Obama.

Got it!

Who controls the legislature in New Jersey?

They don't have a veto proof majority and also they don't direct where the Sandy money goes. Also the democrats hold no state-wide offices outside of the Senate seats.

Are you a registered idiot or just a freelancer? The S&P downgraded America's credit because of Republican gridlock. They said so!

Are you a registered idiot or just a freelancer? The S&P downgraded America's credit because of Republican gridlock. They said so!

It's the GOP "belief system". Believe only what you want.

What "GOP policies" did Crispie follow that caused New Jersey's credit to get downgraded? I'm dying to know.

Wrong. They downgraded it because Democrats refused to cut spending.

You must love Rick Scott then, eh rdean?

Only one state has reduced its unemployment more than Florida has over the past four years. ...

Unemployment has fallen to 6.1% from 10.9% when he took office, with the private sector producing more than 600,000 jobs. Mr. Scott said he helped push the economy by cutting regulations and taxes on business, recruiting new companies, spending more on tourism marketing and upgrading seaports.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/how-...oter-anger-at-incumbent-governors-1414636382?

Oh, and also, a balanced budget.

Republican House. Republican Senate. Republican Governor.

Republican policies, and a recovering economy here in the Sunshine State.

Doubt obsessed rdean will start a thread about it though.

Forum List

Back