McConnell fundraises off impeachment, says effort will fail 'with me as majority leader'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The Dems must realize the following: They are going to ensure the GOP War Chest increases significantly. It will cost them even more in 2020.

Instead of winning with policies, they gave into the far left and have fired up Trumps supporters and even Independents and Dem voters who are moderate and say "I may not even like Trump, hell I despise him, but destroying Due Process and allowing the removal of a president with a flimsy political attack will destroy our system of government forever".

That's how I see it. On both sides, there will be some who will never be reasonable, fine. It's those who say, especially after seeing the Kavanaugh attempts; "what are we allowing to happen here".

McConnell fundraises off impeachment, says effort will fail 'with me as majority leader'

TRUMP-PRISON.jpg

The Dems must realize the following: They are going to ensure the GOP War Chest increases significantly. It will cost them even more in 2020.
Instead of winning with policies, they gave into the far left and have fired up Trumps supporters and even Independents and Dem voters who are moderate and say "I may not even like Trump, hell I despise him, but destroying Due Process and allowing the removal of a president with a flimsy political attack will destroy our system of government forever".
That's how I see it. On both sides, there will be some who will never be reasonable, fine. It's those who say, especially after seeing the Kavanaugh attempts; "what are we allowing to happen here".

If folks thought Trump was on fire in the 2016 general election ripping Hillary a new one, wait till they see Trump totally let loose and pull out all the stops next year on whatever sorry bastard the democrats end up running. He will be on them like Shiva flailing them with one-thousand arms and swords!

All the Democrats have ensured is that the Trump money will be flowing like honey like never before, many undecided are going to see this and swing to Trump, and his supporters and base are going to rally like an army of the undead! BRING IT ON!

1218081.jpg

Democrats never learn. They keep doing the same shit and expect a different result...2020 will be another case for the professors to ponder.

McConnell is a cowardly worm. His enabling of Trump's corruption is going to be the end of his political career.

Forum List

Back