mcconnell accept 2 trillion stimulus deal ?

qmuddy2

Aug 4, 2015
will mcconnell accept a new 2 trillion stimulus deal ? if no, why are pelosi and mnuchin talking ? 48 hrs, etc ?

will mcconnell accept a new 2 trillion stimulus deal ? if no, why are pelosi and mnuchin talking ? 48 hrs, etc ?
We’re not bailing out democrat run cities you destroyed your selves with your pensions and unions.. Either get rid of them or you pay for them

Seems as if you are envious of government pensions. Be advised 3% at 50 has been replaced in many CA cities and counties for LE and Fire for new hires. My 3% @ 50 has survived an effort by local government to violate the contract I signed by the CA Court. New Hires as well as those still in service have not been so lucky.

Last edited:

No way in hell. They're voting today or tomorrow on a $500 Billion Relief Bill, and there's no way the Senate GOP will pass a $2 Trillion relief bill.

Pelosi and Mnuchin are talking because Trump wants to get credit for supporting a big relief bill that gives money to everybody under $70k and so does Pelosi. They both know it ain't going to happen but the optics are great.

The 48 hours is Pelosi's way of pandering to the Far Left, being the tough bitch with Trump and the GOP. Don't kid yourself, if she gets what she wants 10 minutes after the 48 hours are up, she'll take it.

Last edited:
Seems as if you are envious of government pensions. Be advised 3% at 50 has been replaced in many CA cities and counties for LE and Fire for new hires. My 3% @ 50 has survived an effort by local government to violate the contract I signed by the CA Supreme Court. New Hires as well as those still in service have not been so lucky.

Thanks for exposing your self-serving political views. By the way, a contract requires consideration from both parties. What did your labor union give up in return for a unilateral 50% increase in your pension formula? Campaign contributions to the Democrats?

In addition, what was your last year's employment income? How much of that was overtime? Public Fire&Safety employees have ripped off California's younger generation by saddling them with unsustainable debt obligations to cover these pension obligations, under the guise of collective bargaining.

I'm sure you would like the rest of the country to foot the bill for these unholy bargains.

Pelosi hold the better hand, and she knows it. That's why bluffing her hasn't worked.
bluffing? this twat is the worst thing that ever happened to AMERICA. whine ass scum bitch, give me, give me, .or else i will make stupid shit up and say it was a set up...this douche has no concept of the word negotiate. this twat thinks GOD owes it. some one shove that $25 dollar ice cream up this botox bitches ass

whine ass scum bitch, give me, give me, .or else i will make stupid shit up and say it was a set up...

Can you please translate that weepy whining into English? All I can take from it is that you're angry, irrational and so very, very butthurt over the whupping Pelosi gave you.

Last edited:
whine ass scum bitch, give me, give me, .or else i will make stupid shit up and say it was a set up...

Can you please translate that weepy whining into English? All I can take from it is that you're angry, irrrational and so very, very butthurt over the whupping Pelosi gave you.
wrong...im against hatred..something you wouldnt understand...and the only butthole that will hurt is the one you use for speaking

Pelosi hold the better hand, and she knows it. That's why bluffing her hasn't worked.
douche bag has the deed to AMERICA in its hand ready to give it to china. sadly, you must be part of the vile scumbag demonrat party

douche bag has the deed to AMERICA in its hand ready to give it to china.

As my ongoing point is that most Trump cultists are off in a separate reality, I thank you for supporting my point so well.
wrong again. you are just plain ol stupid. everything the demonrats put on their fake news networks, you bought. that makes your point useless. of course that is, you feel they were set up also. and iif you believe that, ill sell ya the brooklyn bridge. getting the whole picture yet? i doubt it

Forum List

Back