McCain thinks Spain is the enemy

Am I the only person that actually listened and understood?

It's pretty clear that he was asked if he'd extend and invitation to meet with the leader of Spain. His answer indicated that he'd first have to determine whether or not Spain was a friend of the United States.

I just can't believe this damn thing is even as close as it is.

Am I the only person that actually listened and understood?

It's pretty clear that he was asked if he'd extend and invitation to meet with the leader of Spain. His answer indicated that he'd first have to determine whether or not Spain was a friend of the United States.

I just can't believe this damn thing is even as close as it is.

i don't think he heard her correctly and backed and filled.
i agree with you, the dems should be running away with this.

i don't think he heard her correctly and backed and filled.

She repeated the question TWO more times for clarity and he still wouldn't commit to an answer. Them's the facts.

And now for my opinion...McCain is so fucking scared of saying something stupid that by not saying anything...he looks fucking stupid.

Ahh yes a wonderful democratic thought, as I said earlier, Ravi, keep that myopic *change* message in your mind and keep chanting it one day it may be right. Who told you that on the older cubans? Daily Kos? Kieth Olbermann? MSNBC, Obama?
Nope. My relatives and friends.

It's got nothing to do with supporting Castro, Navyboy.

She repeated the question TWO more times for clarity and he still wouldn't commit to an answer. Them's the facts.

And now for my opinion...McCain is so fucking scared of saying something stupid that by not saying anything...he looks fucking stupid.

whew, good to know you have an opinion. i was getting concerned.
this is the kind of bullshit we'll all whine about when we look back and say nobody discussed the issues. it is fun, though.

whew, good to know you have an opinion. i was getting concerned.
this is the kind of bullshit we'll all whine about when we look back and say nobody discussed the issues. it is fun, though.
I do think the mental capability of the man is something that needs to be discussed. And why he would wish to go around alienating our allies is another something that needs to be discussed.

I do think the mental capability of the man is something that needs to be discussed. And why he would wish to go around alienating our allies is another something that needs to be discussed.

well, you're half right. leaving aside that i don't agree that he's going around alienating our allies,do you think King Juan Carlos spends a lot of time listening to radio stations in Miami? me neither.

well, you're half right. leaving aside that i don't agree that he's going around alienating our allies,do you think King Juan Carlos spends a lot of time listening to radio stations in Miami? me neither.

If he's not confused, he's saying that in his mind he doesn't know if Spain is our ally. Who cares what Juan Carlos thinks?

Sweet! A distraction from the topic at hand.

Only the older cubans are still in bed with the Republicans.

It has everything to do with the fact that you Ravi are willing to over look every mistake Obama has made, yet pounce all over any that McCain makes.

it goes to your credibility if you ask me.

Forum List

Back