McCain thinks Spain is the enemy

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
This is unbelievable. McCain either thinks Spain is our enemy or he's so confused he doesn't know what this woman is asking him.

Start listening at 2:58.

[youtube]WItI9It_Swc[/youtube]

yes, I did. if you're saying based on that that mccain considers Spain to be an enemy, karl rove ain't got nothin on you when it comes to spinning.
The other possibility is McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America.

The other possibility is McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America.

or he had trouble with her accent, or he had a bad phone connection or he's going deaf.
so yeah, i'd say this is definite proof that if elected, McCain will nuke the Iberian peninsula into the stoneage.

This is unbelievable. McCain either thinks Spain is our enemy or he's so confused he doesn't know what this woman is asking him.

Start listening at 2:58.

[youtube]WItI9It_Swc[/youtube]

Sounds like he thought she said "you' when she said "Europe". It also sounds like he lost track of what she was asking him about.

In any case, McCain has a a lot of chutzpah to talk about supporting human rights.
Or to criticize Raul Castro for not allowing disater emergency workers into Cuba when the US refused to grant visas to a group of volunteer Cuban doctors who offered to help out after Katrina.

Last edited:
or he had trouble with her accent, or he had a bad phone connection or he's going deaf.
so yeah, i'd say this is definite proof that if elected, McCain will nuke the Iberian peninsula into the stoneage.
Hey, I didn't even think of that! I was just thinking it shows how out of touch he is with the world and issues that concern latinos in general.

:eusa_eh:

why make excuses for him del?

He's running to be President of the US...if he had a bad connection he could've said "I'm not understanding your question" or "I have a bad connection"

He clearly either doesn't know who this woman was talking about or he thinks Spain is part of Latin America...neither are great for McCain.

and why does he keep saying he'll ONLY talk to leaders who believe EXACTLY like he does? how is that productive to a peaceful world? Sometimes you have to sit down with the enemy and discuss things....

Well he is a hot head ...

He's running to be President of the US...if he had a bad connection he could've said "I'm not understanding your question" or "I have a bad connection"

He clearly either doesn't know who this woman was talking about or he thinks Spain is part of Latin America...neither are great for McCain.

and why does he keep saying he'll ONLY talk to leaders who believe EXACTLY like he does? how is that productive to a peaceful world? Sometimes you have to sit down with the enemy and discuss things....

He sounded very tired to me. Maybe it was just a long day for him but in general, he doesn't seem to have the stamina for this campaign.

he didn't say he'd only talk to leaders that believe exactly as he does. he was asked who he would invite to the white house, not who he would talk to,anyway.

do you really think he believes spain is in south america? really?

Hey, I didn't even think of that! I was just thinking it shows how out of touch he is with the world and issues that concern latinos in general.

:eusa_eh:

You mean like when Obama says' that because of Bush Hugo Chavez came to power? Only problem with that is that Hugo Chavez came to power in 1998. I would be very careful with this one Ravi if I were you, Obama has made MANY MANY MANY mistakes in this department. but you democrats like to call that *change* so I guess thats okay. I thought I would let you see a video of some of his more notable one's as you were kind enough to put the McCain one up for us, which frankly and no offese to you is a little weak to make your point that he does not support latino's. As a matter of fact, in the cuban community, your guy Obama is not a very well liked person. since his little comment about " sitting down with Castro"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]

You mean like when Obama says' that because of Bush Hugo Chavez came to power? Only problem with that is that Hugo Chavez came to power in 1998. I would be very careful with this one Ravi if I were you, Obama has made MANY MANY MANY mistakes in this department. but you democrats like to call that *change* so I guess thats okay. I thought I would let you see a video of some of his more notable one's as you were kind enough to put the McCain one up for us, which frankly and no offese to you is a little weak to make your point that he does not support latino's. As a matter of fact, in the cuban community, your guy Obama is not a very well liked person. since his little comment about " sitting down with Castro"

YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb
Sweet! A distraction from the topic at hand.

Only the older cubans are still in bed with the Republicans.

Sweet! A distraction from the topic at hand.

Only the older cubans are still in bed with the Republicans.

Ahh yes a wonderful democratic thought, as I said earlier, Ravi, keep that myopic *change* message in your mind and keep chanting it one day it may be right. Who told you that on the older cubans? Daily Kos? Kieth Olbermann? MSNBC, Obama? Tell you what, I really want to know what you consider an older cuban? because as someone of cuban heritage I want to know, where the age limit cuts off? As for your assesment on the McCain video, "you didnt hear the words "BY THE WAY" ? Somehow even if you did, because it didn't fit inside that little "CHANGE" box i'm sure it would be meaningless, I would suggest however , you take a good long look at both of them and see where they stand on latino issues because they are not that far apart. Other that one of them who supports communist scum like Castro.

Forum List

Back