McCain - Serious concern

So you're not voting for McCain because he's old like you and have no faith in his abilities because of it. That's defeatist. No wonder you are such a negative person.

I am not voting for McCain because I, long with a handful of other people, think the country is ready, and needs a CHANGE. My vote going to Obama - has nothing to do with McCain's ability, age or his health. I voted for Reagan ... Reagan's age nor his health (at the time he was running for President or held office) was an issue.

He actually usually only does one appearance a day! I think there is an article about it in the NYTimes! But hey you guys sure jump on this crap when Obama or Biden misspeaks!

and hey, you make excuses for them left and right!

I am not voting for McCain because I, long with a handful of other people, think the country is ready, and needs a CHANGE. My vote going to Obama - has nothing to do with McCain's ability, age or his health. I voted for Reagan ... Reagan's age nor his health (at the time he was running for President or held office) was an issue.

If you're voting FOR Obama because you like his policies, and not AGAINST McCain because of his age, why are you on her shit stirring about McCain's age?

Troll.

If you're voting FOR Obama because you like his policies, and not AGAINST McCain because of his age, why are you on her shit stirring about McCain's age?

Troll.

Great post! Thanks for your intelligent input! :clap2:

If you really think about it, he/she (never know these days) actually has a valid point... Why not answer the question, rather than blow it off with a sarcastic comment?

This is not a joke, nor is it a bash of McCain/Palin ... it is concern, real concern. The Republican Party has tried dismissing this blunder at the event saying - "He was tired, the campaign is very exhausting." ... but if the "campaign" is doing this to him .... what would the stress of being our President be?

[youtube]NLVSURlFoQs[/youtube]

At least he caught it and corrected. I think Biden still believes he was right about FDR being on TV in 1929. I bet he had lunch at Katies yesterday too. :eusa_whistle:

If you really think about it, he/she (never know these days) actually has a valid point... Why not answer the question, rather than blow it off with a sarcastic comment?

I thought I did. :confused:

His/her next question was if you're voting for Obama because of his policies, why are you on here stirring shit about McCains age?

Since when does "concern" and "stirring shit" fit in the same sentence? If I have not attempted to do this thread Shattered, as you wish .... without making a joke or a bash against McCain .... just say it?

Since when does "concern" and "stirring shit" fit in the same sentence? If I have not attempted to do this thread Shattered, as you wish .... without making a joke or a bash against McCain .... just say it?

Since it comes from one who's been mocking McCain's entire campaign.. How much more tongue in cheek could this thread get?

Youu can create them any way you like - just expect to get called on them by other members. I'm simply stating I think he/she had a valid point, and if your concern was in fact for McCain, I think you would have addressed said concern with something legitimate, rather than a sarcastic comment.

So, really.. If not to "warn" the right about what they may be "in for", what IS your purpose for posting this? Or was it just another attempt to scream "OMG! He can't be President! Whatever will we do?!"

Ok! Let's try this to see if it suit's Shattered and The Cornbread Dixiechick :confused:

This is a joke, it is a bash of McCain/Palin ... it is not concern. The Republican Party has tried dismissing this blunder at the event saying - "He was tired, the campaign is very exhausting." They have lied! All of them lies!!!! ... because if the "campaign" is causing him stress then him being elected President is going to be ONE BIG PIECE OF FUCKIN CAKE!!!!

Is that better? Suit's all of you? Be sure you let me know, ok?

Go :eusa_boohoo: on your own Bashing Thread ... this one was not and is not intended to be a bash. Like it or not!

This is not a joke, nor is it a bash of McCain/Palin ... it is concern, real concern. The Republican Party has tried dismissing this blunder at the event saying - "He was tired, the campaign is very exhausting." ... but if the "campaign" is doing this to him .... what would the stress of being our President be?

So the scripted idiot makes his way to my old hunting grounds. I bet there were a small crowd at the event. McCain is not welcome in Western, PA by the majority. :clap2::badgrin::eusa_whistle:

Ok! Let's try this to see if it suit's Shattered and The Cornbread Dixiechick :confused:

Go :eusa_boohoo: on your own Bashing Thread ... this one was not and is not intended to be a bash. Like it or not!

The only one turning this thread into a bashing anything is YOU, simply because YOU don't like being questioned on WHY you chose to do something.

You STILL haven't given an answer. Stop getting defensive, and give it a shot. Why did you *really* post this? You haven't shown an ounce of sympathy for McCain prior to now; it's all about him being too damned old, too damned senile, and every other dig you can possibly find to get in.

What's the matter? Palin boring you suddenly?

Was that even English? What was that gibberish?

Early onset Alzheimers?:confused:

And this shows concern for whose, health :confused: How can this be an "opposing view" to the thread topic?

Excuse me? Did you even bother to watch the video or did the first few screens regarding what he wrote bother you too much?

The only one turning this thread into a bashing anything is YOU, simply because YOU don't like being questioned on WHY you chose to do something.

You STILL haven't given an answer. Stop getting defensive, and give it a shot. Why did you *really* post this? You haven't shown an ounce of sympathy for McCain prior to now; it's all about him being too damned old, too damned senile, and every other dig you can possibly find to get in.

What's the matter? Palin boring you suddenly?

Once again, Shattered you have mananged to piss someone off, me. The only thing missing in your response was your signature :anj_stfu:

I have answered your question and Cornbread's ... I do not intend to play your game anymore, in this thread. So you and your buddy Cornbread can have it to do whatever you want to do with it, from here out. You do not have the right to tell me what to say, or how to say it. I will not kiss your ass, or give you one iota of a thought that I might do so. For those members that think you are as pure as the driven snow .... :clap2: Plain and simple.

So carry on .....

Once again, Shattered you have mananged to piss someone off, me. The only thing missing in your response was your signature :anj_stfu:

I have answered your question and Cornbread's ... I do not intend to play your game anymore, in this thread. So you and your buddy Cornbread can have it to do whatever you want to do with it, from here out. You do not have the right to tell me what to say, or how to say it. I will not kiss your ass, or give you one iota of a thought that I might do so. For those members that think you are as pure as the driven snow .... :clap2: Plain and simple.

So carry on .....

Washed them friggen pills down with booze, didn't you?

Only possible explanation for your attempt at trying to be mildly rational before you left, and your utter stupidity upon returning.

Washed them friggen pills down with booze, didn't you?

Only possible explanation for your attempt at trying to be mildly rational before you left, and your utter stupidity upon returning.

You have turned into a lonely sad, frustrated woman. You must have been sitting there just waiting for me to post. Sorry it took awhile for me to reply ... I do have a life, unlike yourself. Took you a whole 2 minutes to do it! :clap2:

Forum List

Back