McCain - Serious concern

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
This is not a joke, nor is it a bash of McCain/Palin ... it is concern, real concern. The Republican Party has tried dismissing this blunder at the event saying - "He was tired, the campaign is very exhausting." ... but if the "campaign" is doing this to him .... what would the stress of being our President be?

[youtube]NLVSURlFoQs[/youtube]

That was cringe worthy.

But a serious concern? Perhaps just a little tongue tied is all.

This is so stupid. You try doing 2 or 3 appearances a day and not screw up occasionally. This is no worse and no more embarrassing that Joe Biden's "Stand up for Chuck" gaffe. I could happen to anybody. Let it go.

I watched the "Biography" on him last night on the Biography channel, and am saddened at what he went through, and all of the integrity he showed through all of his life, and now seems to have lost it all, and has turned into something else. It just goes to show how hard it is to run for President, and what it can do to you, if perhaps, you are not doing it for the right reasons.

Last edited:
This is so stupid. You try doing 2 or 3 appearances a day and not screw up occasionally. This is no worse and no more embarrassing that Joe Biden's "Stand up for Chuck" gaffe. I could happen to anybody. Let it go.

Are you kidding?? We're down to mocking scarves now !!:lol:

This is not a joke, nor is it a bash of McCain/Palin ... it is concern, real concern. The Republican Party has tried dismissing this blunder at the event saying - "He was tired, the campaign is very exhausting." ... but if the "campaign" is doing this to him .... what would the stress of being our President be?

[youtube]NLVSURlFoQs[/youtube]

Oh, please. There's a lot of times you can't follow a simple conversation without getting completely lost, and that's only on HERE.

GMAFB.

Oh, please. There's a lot of times you can't follow a simple conversation without getting completely lost, and that's only on HERE.

GMAFB.

Shattered .... I am not going to argue or disagree with you on this point, but as someone mentioned above, I am not running for the office of President. And any of you that thinks this is bashing ... I feel sorry for you, just as I do McCain. I too respect the man for what he has done for our country .... he is simply not fit to hold the office he seeks. The "campaign" is taking a toll on him .... like it or not. I am a few years younger than him, and I know the health problems "seniors" have and live with. That is called being "realistic".

Some of you young people have a problem too ... like knowing when to show concern when concern is warranted.

Shattered .... I am not going to argue or disagree with you on this point, but as someone mentioned above, I am not running for the office of President. And any of you that thinks this is bashing ... I feel sorry for you, just as I do McCain. I too respect the man for what he has done for our country .... he is simply not fit to hold the office he seeks. The "campaign" is taking a toll on him .... like it or not. I am a few years younger than him, and I know the health problems "seniors" have and live with. That is called being "realistic".

Some of you young people have a problem too ... like knowing when to show concern when concern is warranted.

BS. If that had been Obama, you guys would be making excuses left and right.

So you're not voting for McCain because he's old like you and have no faith in his abilities because of it. That's defeatist. No wonder you are such a negative person.

BS. If that had been Obama, you guys would be making excuses left and right.

You know something? You are probably right. But this was not about bashing McCain for it .... it was honest concern for his health (stress), because of what his "campaign spokes people" have said in regards to it.

If you, and NObama want to "bash" go for it. ... but I thought perhaps a thread could be addressed by both sides, without the normal rhetoric. I guess I was, and am wrong.

Last edited:
He actually usually only does one appearance a day! I think there is an article about it in the NYTimes! But hey you guys sure jump on this crap when Obama or Biden misspeaks!

You know something? You are probably right. But this was not about bashing McCain for it .... it was honest concern for his health (stress), because of what his "campaign spokes people" have said in regards to it.

If you, and NObama want to "bash" go for it. ... but I thought perhaps a thread could be addressed by both sides, without the normal rhetoric. I guess I was, and am wrong.
Like I have said before he should have been President in 2000, he is now to old! There is to many risk factors going against him! How many times as he had skin cancer and some doctors link stress to likelyhood of cancer. Then there is the chance of demensia and other such health risks as you move into your 70's.

Forum List

Back