McCain Rips Obama a new One on Syria Strategy

FOX had zionist, neocon devil Joe Lieberman on a panel of mostly ethnic zionists and Joe says Obama should be bombing shit right now, but Obama is contemplating it carefully and will get around to it although the evildoers might have moved stuff over there making it harder to hit chemicals that will explode on the civilians there. That satanic zionist who occupied a Connecticut senate seat for some 25 years speaks for brain dead McCain, his little, token white guy buddy.

Last edited:
John and Lindsey are a threat to to the world. They should be arrested for treason. I'm sure we could make some shit up.

McCain's father covered up the USS Liberty attack by the zionist bastards on US navy servicemen. It is one thing to bomb people on land, anyone who is a sailor knows there is no escape at sea. McCain must be getting tons of reparations, laundered Wall Street, organ trafficking, etc. cash under the table. Still, he will never qualify as a zionist citizen because of their racist policies.

Last edited:
It's too bad the commies didn't do a better job on McCain back in the day. Would have saved us this bullshit. Why does this idiot continue to be elected? It's mind boggling.

McCain might as well begin every criticism of Obama with the phrase: "Here's another reason why most Americans rejected me as President..."

If he or Mittypoo were elected, we'd still be bogged down in Iraq, and at war now with Syria and Iran.

McCain might as well begin every criticism of Obama with the phrase: "Here's another reason why most Americans rejected me as President..."

If he or Mittypoo were elected, we'd still be bogged down in Iraq, and at war now with Syria and Iran.

McCain yes, Romney No.

Forum List

Back