McCain Remembered With Emotional Tributes And Implicit Rebukes Of Trump

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“We gather to mourn the passing of American greatness — the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who live lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” she said, making an unmistakable comparison to the sitting president, a man who mocked her father’s capture despite receiving four medical deferments while in college to avoid service.

McCain remembered with emotional tributes and implicit rebukes of Trump

Actual words actually spoken by Meghan McCain at her fathers actual memorial service today.

I've bit my tongue on McCain threads pretty much all week but I'm just going to say it...he was a dyed in the wool RINO and I didn't trust him any further than I could toss him

Given the left's new found love for him I had him pegged. He's dead...good riddance

The Democratic presence at the funeral was good for republicans. It will encourage them to go out and vote and rebuke bill, Hillary, nobama, and Bush once again. He invited the c- group to honor him.

McCain's biggest accomplishment was outing the republican's as the biggest frauds in Washington...and that's saying something considering their competition.

“We gather to mourn the passing of American greatness — the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who live lives of comfort and privilege while he suffered and served,” she said, making an unmistakable comparison to the sitting president, a man who mocked her father’s capture despite receiving four medical deferments while in college to avoid service.

Actual words actually spoken by Meghan McCain at her fathers actual memorial service today.
It is nothing short of amazing that Trump defines everything and everyone politically, even at their funerals.

McCain's funeral was about Trump, not McCain.

It is nothing short of amazing that Trump defines everything and everyone politically, even at their funerals.

McCain's funeral was about Trump, not McCain.
That’s right! Who got the last laugh? Trump!

^^^ He did. And it was given to him on a silver platter when he was brought up by McCain's own kid. Could the lady have been anymore of a hypocrite? Did she want our leader there at the funeral or not???

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thank her for letting it be known how far her brain train doesn't travel.

Forum List

Back