McCain/Palin...NOO

Yep we are not in Chaos right now nooooo yes we are wake up. I can't imagine how Sarah could make this any worse. I stand by my statement the white and black men in Washington have tore this country apart yes they are soooo freaking brilliant. So yes I think Sarah could not do any worse I am betting she could do better. Don't be such a sexist just because she is good looking and tripped up on a few speeches does not make her incapable or stupid.

Oh trust me, I'm sure our countrys situation could get much worse. I'm not being sexist, but a woman who thinks she has foreign policy experience because she can see Russia from Alaska, and that Russian spy planes fly into her airspace, does get me a little concerned. Trust me, after those interviews she did, McCains advisors made sure she never talked about the issues in front of the media again. They hammered in a few slogans into her small brain to make her seem somewhat intelligent.

Oh trust me, I'm sure our countrys situation could get much worse. I'm not being sexist, but a woman who thinks she has foreign policy experience because she can see Russia from Alaska, and that Russian spy planes fly into her airspace, does get me a little concerned. Trust me, after those interviews she did, McCains advisors made sure she never talked about the issues in front of the media again. They hammered in a few slogans into her small brain to make her seem somewhat intelligent.

Oh my word we all know she cannot see Russia for Alaska come on try and get a sense of humor Sarah has one get over it. Now let's try and remember there is not one single person that make ALL the decisions in our government that is why we have 2 houses and a president we have representatives that have to VOTE. It is not like Sarah can go to Washington and just run the entire show by herself oh please. But I stand by my post she was mayor and is the governor of Alaska now she is running for VP you don't get where she is being a complete ditz get a clue. You want to crucify her over a interview I think her record speaks for itself.

One more thing remember she sold Alaska's jet on ebay and gave the money back to the PEOPLE. Since the media likes to make a big deal over her clothes the shoes she had on sold out the store that carries the shoes wanted to give her some more for free. Sarah turned them down stating she does not accept freebies. That is the kind of politician we need in Washington. One who is not full of herself and greedy Sarah works for the people something we are not used to. I assure you she cannot be any more stupid then what we already have in fact I dare say she is smarter then most of what is already up there.

Let me see they have just about bankrupted this country THEIR record speaks loudly about them don't you think? Oh the Dems have been in control for how long now the past 2 years yeah they are doing great so far they have managed to bail out wall street aren't we proud of them not.

The only good reason to vote for McCain is because Obama's policies will be bad for the country, especially since we have a Democratically-controlled Congress which will be more than eager to pass them. His oppressive economic policies will put a huge strain on businesses, so we won't see the economy turn around anytime soon. Bush I and Bush II had a habit of starting wars which put a huge burden on our country. Hopefully, Obama won't do that, but you never know. Either way, it's going to be a rough couple of years at least.

I hope they tax the shit out of you.

Soak the rich.

The rich are smarter than that. You 'soak the rich' and they'll just move more of their business operations offshore. (Sound familiar?) If it becomes too oppressive, they'll leave the country entirely.

Obama believes that small businesses drive this economy, therefore he's giving tax breaks to them, putting more money in their pockets. FACT - The federal deficit would actually grow under McCains plan. Obama wants to cut down on that. In-turn, he must raise taxes a bit to the upper-class to help pay it off, and at the same time is getting more money in the pockets to people who truly need it. Don't worry rich people YOU WILL STILL BE RICH!

So basically, it will be hard to tell an Obama administration from a Bush administration.

Bush lied from day one, had no integrity, was a recovering alcoholoic and had issues with his family, and ties to big oil, and had failed at past business ventures.

There will be substantive differences between a Bush admin and either of the two candidates in that they both are far more honorable and don't come with the kind of baggage that Bush had.

And Obama had damn well better get us going on renewables, he has been strong enough on it rhetorically that if he backs out he will lose my vote in 2012.

Forum List

Back