McCain / Palin Hate Speech

Mostly ad hominem replies but the thoughtless can only remain thoughtless. The reason I posted quotations from others was to confirm the abrasive and deceptive speech coming from the McCain Palin echo chamber. The fact this speech is coming from the horses mouth should demonstrate that this is all they have, the real issues are not important when hate is your best and only tool. While Obama Biden are forced to return some of the criticism in kind overall their ads have been about issues and positive.

"To most of us [republicans] nothing is so invisible as an unpleasant truth. Though it is held before our eyes, pushed under our noses, rammed down our throats- we know it not. Eric Hoffer

>

Mostly ad hominem replies but the thoughtless can only remain thoughtless. The reason I posted quotations from others was to confirm the abrasive and deceptive speech coming from the McCain Palin echo chamber. The fact this speech is coming from the horses mouth should demonstrate that this is all they have, the real issues are not important when hate is your best and only tool. While Obama Biden are forced to return some of the criticism in kind overall their ads have been about issues and positive.

"To most of us [republicans] nothing is so invisible as an unpleasant truth. Though it is held before our eyes, pushed under our noses, rammed down our throats- we know it not. Eric Hoffer

>

Blah, blah, blah ... when you can post something worthy of more than ad hominem replies you might get some. Until that time, and I sure as hell won't hold MY breath waiting on YOU, you get what you earn.

First of all you are so misguided and uninformed! Obama was eight years old when Bill Ayers was in the Weather Underground. Just because someone was part of a group when they were younger, that had radical views, now reformed as a college professor, doesn't make you a terrorist! And If you believe that, you need to have your head examined! I knew Timothy Leary, that doesn't make me an LSD advocate! Second, you are a closeted racist! You bought into the line that Lee Altwater and Karl Rove used. There is nothing more terrifying to a white person than the name Louis Farrakan! The republicans have become so disgusting in their strategy that they will use anyone and anything to scare the shit out of white people to get votes! Obama had no business with Farrakan! Bringing up ones church pastor is a double-edged sword! Pandering to Jerry Fallwell to get votes doesn't cut it! Associating with people that are so arrogant to say, that "We are the real Christians" such as Fallwell, Robertson, Dobson, and others, is disgusting to invoke religion is such a phony manner, it is sickening! Can you say Jack Abramoff? Charles Keating? George W. Bush? You need to educate yourself son, and stop spewing that spoonfed garbage! :eusa_whistle:

You think Bill Ayers is repentent? Boy are you an idiot. Post 9-11 He was still spouting the he "wished he had done more" he is and was a terrorist, and as for Louis Farrakan your candidate has close ties with him through his church he attended for 20 years, and yest he Obama went on the million man march. Sat around and lisitened to Farrakam's hate speech against Jewish people and white people and when in church heart the same thing from Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness. Then stood there and lied about it. Oh and btw Obama said he didn't know Wright said that stuff, didn't know who Ayeres was (yea I bet Michelle worked with Ayerrs wife in a law office 20 years ago) he launched his career in Ayers living room, said he didn't know what Rezko did, either Obama lies a lot or he is dumb as dirt. Which is it?

Obama doesn't use hate speech. What are you a fucking idiot?:ahole-1::tomato:

Obama is a racist and a bigot. Right out of the gate he started with the racist comments and like many Blacks just had to use race as a method of attack.

He has no accomplishments, no experience and I would not hire that moron to scrub my toilet.

Obama is a racist and a bigot. Right out of the gate he started with the racist comments and like many Blacks just had to use race as a method of attack.

He has no accomplishments, no experience and I would not hire that moron to scrub my toilet.

is it indoors?

Your Candidate - Senator John McCain, on Obama: Obama is a decent man, with admirable accomplishments, someone you don't have to be afraid of; he's a good family man and a good american citizen.
[youtube]Kf6YKOkfFsE&eurl=http://talkingpointsmemo.com/[/youtube]

Gray, what is your education level? Have you been a state senator or a US senator? What about a constitutional law professor?

If you don't like Obama fine, but all you are doing with a post like that is showing your own ignorance and bigotry.

And with the crap you post on these threads, I don't think you could hire anyone to clean your toilet.:lol:

Your Candidate - Senator John McCain, on Obama: Obama is a decent man, with admirable accomplishments, someone you don't have to be afraid of; he's a good family man and a good american citizen.

Swell! Can you find any similar comments from Obama about McCain?

Swell! Can you find any similar comments from Obama about McCain?

Sadly McCain is forced to say that as his candidacy plumbs the depths of hatred through his surrogate stooge Palin - aka Ms J. Streiker. He is getting backlash from honest thinking republicans. When your party's presidential candidates are compared to George Wallace it is time to adjust, and as I think back to those times maybe even old George wasn't this vicious.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

You sir are one broke dick individual. Born under the protective arm of a catus?

To even suggest that McCain, the holder of the Navy Cross is corrupt shows how little you know, and WHAT you represent.

I thought they grew them tall, and honest in Arizona, not short, fat, and traitorous.

McCain isn't from Arizona. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president abused her power as governor of Alaska by using the power of her office for a personal vendetta. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff does not want him talk to the press unscripted.

McCain isn't from Arizona. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president abused her power as governor of Alaska by using the power of her office for a personal vendetta. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff does not want him talk to the press unscripted.

my fries are cold.
may i please speak to your supervisor?
thx

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley.

The irony of this is, if the situation were reversed it would all over the wingnut republican echo chamber. But McCain ditched his family and now wants to tell you how to manage your family. Irony and hypocrisy are an interesting mix.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/55571-a-vote-for-john-mccain.html

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.
>

my fries are cold.
may i please speak to your supervisor?
thx

In a statement, Obama-Biden spokesman Bill Burton writes:

Here's the full statement: “Senator Obama does not believe that John McCain or his policy criticism is in any way comparable to George Wallace or his segregationist policies. But John Lewis was right to condemn some of the hateful rhetoric that John McCain himself personally rebuked just last night, as well as the baseless and profoundly irresponsible charges from his own running mate that the Democratic nominee for President of the United States ‘pals around with terrorists.’ As Barack Obama has said himself, the last thing we need from either party is the kind of angry, divisive rhetoric that tears us apart at a time of crisis when we desperately need to come together. That is the kind of campaign Senator Obama will continue to run in the weeks ahead,” said Obama-Biden spokesman Bill Burton.

Obama reacts to Lewis - First Read - msnbc.com

In a statement, Obama-Biden spokesman Bill Burton writes:

Here's the full statement: “Senator Obama does not believe that John McCain or his policy criticism is in any way comparable to George Wallace or his segregationist policies. But John Lewis was right to condemn some of the hateful rhetoric that John McCain himself personally rebuked just last night, as well as the baseless and profoundly irresponsible charges from his own running mate that the Democratic nominee for President of the United States ‘pals around with terrorists.’ As Barack Obama has said himself, the last thing we need from either party is the kind of angry, divisive rhetoric that tears us apart at a time of crisis when we desperately need to come together. That is the kind of campaign Senator Obama will continue to run in the weeks ahead,” said Obama-Biden spokesman Bill Burton.

Obama reacts to Lewis - First Read - msnbc.com

that's nice.
my fries are still cold, however, may i speak to a supervisor?
thx

that's nice.
my fries are still cold, however, may i speak to a supervisor?
thx

How's your home value & 401k doing del? And you're voting Republican again Del? Is your full name Delirious? Delusional?

And who cares if Obama is Muslim? I'd rather someone come in and put religion aside, rather than have another holy roller hypocrite like Bush in office.

Agnostics are probably the best people to run this country. Let the Christians be christians, but not our leaders. I don't mind if you are a part time Christian, just don't be a bible thumper. Can't stand those people. "Do you know where you are going when you die"? "NO, and neither do you you piece of shit!" LOL.

You sir are one broke dick individual. Born under the protective arm of a catus?

To even suggest that McCain, the holder of the Navy Cross is corrupt shows how little you know, and WHAT you represent.

I thought they grew them tall, and honest in Arizona, not short, fat, and traitorous.

let me say this about that....

mccain and kerry both were on the committee that investigated pow's/mia's left in vietnam...both said there were none....i dont give a flying fuck what he won....when he did that...along with kerry and this nation, he betrayed the men left behind. Dont play the hero card with me....a hero would have demanded full accounting for the pow's and mia's.

my two cents.

How's your home value & 401k doing del? And you're voting Republican again Del? Is your full name Delirious? Delusional?

And who cares if Obama is Muslim? I'd rather someone come in and put religion aside, rather than have another holy roller hypocrite like Bush in office.

Agnostics are probably the best people to run this country. Let the Christians be christians, but not our leaders. I don't mind if you are a part time Christian, just don't be a bible thumper. Can't stand those people. "Do you know where you are going when you die"? "NO, and neither do you you piece of shit!" LOL.

psst, obama's not a muslim.
try to keep up, and can i get something done about my damn fries, corky?
thx

psst, obama's not a muslim.
try to keep up, and can i get something done about my damn fries, corky?
thx

I'll put a squeezy bottle of ketsup up your boyfriends arse and squeeze, then let him shit on your fries DELILA so they will be just how you like them.

Forum List

Back