McCain / Palin Hate Speech

One gets the feeling he has spent some time contemplating what sorts of things one can insert rectally...

that's nice.
my fries are still cold, however, may i speak to a supervisor?
thx

It wasn't funny the first time you did it, its still not funny the 10th time you've done it.

snappy patter.
thanks, pal.
BTW, the Nobel committee called. they said better luck next year.
again.

Now this was funny, but mostly because in your pathetic attempts to insult, you actually complimented him. That the Nobel committee actually gave a shit enough about an individual to say no, as opposed to ignoring their existence completely, is quite a compliment.

I'm just tired of all the slander. Why can't they just stick to the issues, really?

If you mean Obama and all his supporters who continously run around screaming racist at everyone who disagrees with them, then I agree. That is hate speech in and of itself. Meant to divide and cause ill will. Shame on them. Obama gets no respect from me.

If you mean Obama and all his supporters who continously run around screaming racist at everyone who disagrees with them, then I agree. That is hate speech in and of itself. Meant to divide and cause ill will. Shame on them. Obama gets no respect from me.

HA! yea.. it sure is "HATE SPEECH" to point out how stupid your standard issue talking points are! BELIEVE that.

:lol:

Who cares about your vote anyway? It's not like you are about to change your programming based on the tone of this election. Get back in line, sucker.

It wasn't funny the first time you did it, its still not funny the 10th time you've done it.

Now this was funny, but mostly because in your pathetic attempts to insult, you actually complimented him. That the Nobel committee actually gave a shit enough about an individual to say no, as opposed to ignoring their existence completely, is quite a compliment.

blah, blah blah
did you play the voice of the teacher in the old charlie brown tv specials?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCeDZ2AYFWE[/ame]

now run along

Last edited:
HA! yea.. it sure is "HATE SPEECH" to point out how stupid your standard issue talking points are! BELIEVE that.

Who cares about your vote anyway? It's not like you are about to change your programming based on the tone of this election. Get back in line, sucker.

Yep! you guys are a bunch of race baiting speakers and spreaders of hate! It's working too cause a lot of folks are getting a nasty taste of real racism.

Yep! you guys are a bunch of race baiting speakers and spreaders of hate! It's working too cause a lot of folks are getting a nasty taste of real racism.

WAAAAAAHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Don't blame me if your true feelings come to bite you in the ass this year. Please, the party of Jerry Falwell and Strom Thruman should probably be the first ones to cry about hate speech!

WAAAAAAHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Don't blame me if your true feelings come to bite you in the ass this year. Please, the party of Jerry Falwell and Strom Thruman should probably be the first ones to cry about hate speech!

I don't blame you for anything. You are not capable of anything so how could you be blamed. But you are still a race baiter. It's undeniable.

I don't blame you for anything. You are not capable of anything so how could you be blamed. But you are still a race baiter. It's undeniable.

Clearly, my side is capable of kicking the shit out of racist republicans and crybaby conservatives so, please, stomp your foot a little louder.

Clearly, my side is capable of kicking the shit out of racist republicans and crybaby conservatives so, please, stomp your foot a little louder.

Race baiter. Still at it!! good at it too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9IZ4IGtGQ&feature=related]YouTube - blah blah blah[/ame]

The Republicans used to have principles before Reagan.

They were fiscal conservatives.

Now they are borrow and spend idiots.

The Republicans used to have principles before Reagan.

They were fiscal conservatives.

Now they are borrow and spend idiots.

As opposed to the race baiting Democrats who never had principles. Think ACORN.

Just because you were a former POW, doesn't make you a hero! And saying I know how to win wars is insane! Is he saying that we won Vietnam? And what about being a POW, gives you the knowledge to win a war?:eusa_whistle:

Boy, are you a work of art!

All I can say to your lame ass post is, where does your man Obama fit in?

He has absolutely NO FUCKING background, none, period, end of the fucking discussion. Any part of this statement YOUR lame ass doesn't understand?

Your going to elect a fucking neophyte, someone with absolutely no experience, good move exlax.

Hope you sleep soundly at night, if not, well, be prepared to lose a lot of sleep.

Where, exactly to you fuck tarts come from, and where exactly are you hoping to end up at?

All I can say to your lame ass post is, where does your man Obama fit in?

He has absolutely NO FUCKING background, none, period, end of the fucking discussion. Any part of this statement YOUR lame ass doesn't understand?

Your going to elect a fucking neophyte, someone with absolutely no experience, good move

Anyone who can seriously write this, or think this, should forfeit their citizenship. It is the duty of the electorate to know who people are and there is enough information about Obama to clearly show who he is and what he believes in. Not doing so is partisan hooey or plain stupidity.

"Barack Obama and the Myth of Inexperience"
Barack Obama and the Myth of Inexperience | Obama Politics

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need
Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need | Policy Issues

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaU3fjVAFbE&NR=1]YouTube - Barack Obama Ad - What If[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT1_keb5M2I&NR=1]YouTube - Obama Ad - Need[/ame]

Forum List

Back