McCain moves ahead of Obama in new poll

I'll start off with, "no freakin way". No one I'm listening to is saying anything positive about McCain or Palin. And they love to rub my nose in any good news that comes out for the GOP. They all see Palin as pandering. Don't you?

How about the women who want abortion kept legal? Like, 70% of the women out there. Unfortunately, not all 70% vote. But you know the 30% that hate abortion do vote. Something to ponder ladies.

McCain's been wrong about the economy.

Did you hear Obama say the surge worked better than expected? He shouldn't have said that. He should have explained that other factors mattered more or just as much.

Anyways, the debates are coming. Bring it on John and Sarah. You're going down!

The USA Today-Gallup Poll released Sunday shows he had eclipsed Obama, by four percentage points, 50 to 46.

.....Did you hear Obama say the surge worked better than expected? He shouldn't have said that. He should have explained that other factors mattered more or just as much. .....

Sure, try and explain away why adding more US troops to kill the enemy, take and hold territory is not a good military tactic. :eusa_whistle:

Face it, Liberal. The more voters find out about your guy, the less likely they will vote for him. Bring on the floodlights and let him speak! :lol:

The USA Today-Gallup Poll released Sunday shows he had eclipsed Obama, by four percentage points, 50 to 46.

Sure, try and explain away why adding more US troops to kill the enemy, take and hold territory is not a good military tactic. :eusa_whistle:

Face it, Liberal. The more voters find out about your guy, the less likely they will vote for him. Bring on the floodlights and let him speak! :lol:

but when it was obama in the lead the Cons said that these polls are meaningless...I guess they are only meaningless until your guy takes the lead :lol:

I'll start off with, "no freakin way". No one I'm listening to is saying anything positive about McCain or Palin. And they love to rub my nose in any good news that comes out for the GOP. They all see Palin as pandering. Don't you?

How about the women who want abortion kept legal? Like, 70% of the women out there. Unfortunately, not all 70% vote. But you know the 30% that hate abortion do vote. Something to ponder ladies.

McCain's been wrong about the economy.

Did you hear Obama say the surge worked better than expected? He shouldn't have said that. He should have explained that other factors mattered more or just as much.

Anyways, the debates are coming. Bring it on John and Sarah. You're going down!

Actually, pro choice women are the reason Palin isn't going to get Hillary voters. As for the surge working. I don't know... I think it was straightforward and I respect it. It's the soundbite potential and use by the loonies that's problematic. But Petraus did do a good job and you can't fault him for that... despite the idiocy of his CinC.

And that "going down" stuff... I think it's silly for either side to think there's going to be a knock out... it's going to be by Decision, which will hopefully go to the guy in the blue trunks.

We paid the Shiite Mook Tada El Sadr for a truce. He is only keeping the truce with us right now because he wants us to leave. The Sunni's also took on Al Queda because they were sick of getting blown up by them. And the threat of leaving is why they have politicial reconciliation, you fucking conservative dumb ass. To kill the enemy. You've been playing wack a mole with 1000 arabs for the last 5 years for the tune of $20 billion a month.

Bush McCain want to stay until 2015 you god damn moron. You brainwashed idiot! Obama will have us out by 2011. Do the math and see where your taxes are going if you vote for McCain. 4 more years of $20 billion a month. Come on! I know you can do it! You're smart enough to get on the internets and do the google, right?

No, the more Obama explains, the more your side looks pathetic. If they were half as good running the country as they are at campaigning, I'd be a conservative republican prick too.

Face it, CONSERVATIVE.

Actually, pro choice women are the reason Palin isn't going to get Hillary voters. As for the surge working. I don't know... I think it was straightforward and I respect it. It's the soundbite potential and use by the loonies that's problematic. But Petraus did do a good job and you can't fault him for that... despite the idiocy of his CinC.

And that "going down" stuff... I think it's silly for either side to think there's going to be a knock out... it's going to be by Decision, which will hopefully go to the guy in the blue trunks.

I don't buy it. I could be wrong because of the black factor, or because the media doesn't expose McCain for what he really is so he's still popular, but I'm seeing a few former red states going blue. Unless of course the GOP steals Florida and Ohio again. You do realize they stole the last two elections, don't you?

They did it many different ways. Some crafty and hard to explain, and some very easy. They threw out votes, had Ken Blackwell certify the vote before a recount could be done, caged voters, etc. This is a good site.

The BRAD BLOG : TWO OHIO ELECTION OFFICIALS CONVICTED FOR RIGGING 2004 PRESIDENTIAL RECOUNT!

Do you know there are two Ohio Election Officials serving 18 months in jail for the 2004 election?

Jacqueline Maiden, the elections' coordinator who was the board's third-highest ranking employee when she was indicted last March, and ballot manager Kathleen Dreamer each were convicted of a felony count of negligent misconduct of an elections employee.

Maiden and Dreamer also were convicted of one misdemeanor count each of failure of elections employees to perform their duty.

That's exactly what's going on. Republicans are having to expose this guy because the media won't. Obama is exactly what McCain said he was, a celebrity... He rose to the top so fast and now he is going to fall just as fast now that people are starting to find out who he really is.

We paid the Shiite Mook Tada El Sadr for a truce. He is only keeping the truce with us right now because he wants us to leave. The Sunni's also took on Al Queda because they were sick of getting blown up by them. And the threat of leaving is why they have politicial reconciliation, you fucking conservative dumb ass. To kill the enemy. You've been playing wack a mole with 1000 arabs for the last 5 years for the tune of $20 billion a month.

Bush McCain want to stay until 2015 you god damn moron. You brainwashed idiot! Obama will have us out by 2011. Do the math and see where your taxes are going if you vote for McCain. 4 more years of $20 billion a month. Come on! I know you can do it! You're smart enough to get on the internets and do the google, right?

No, the more Obama explains, the more your side looks pathetic. If they were half as good running the country as they are at campaigning, I'd be a conservative republican prick too.

Face it, CONSERVATIVE.
Wow I love it when a LIBERAL flys off the deep end and spits out senseless garbage like this! :badgrin:

Wow I love it when a LIBERAL flys off the deep end and spits out senseless garbage like this! :badgrin:

See, you don't know the facts, but I don't love it, because you are proof the typical American voter is dumb, and that scares me.

I know, it's so rare... usually it's rabid righties... :clap2:

Although, you can't really dispute the facts in his comments... since they all happened. I can see where one might take issue with the delivery, but that shoudn't trouble you.

I know, it's so rare... usually it's rabid righties... :clap2:

Although, you can't really dispute the facts in his comments... since they all happened. I can see where one might take issue with the delivery, but that shoudn't trouble you.

Sorry about the delivery, but they make me so mad. I don't want to come off as calm when I'm mad, or visa versa. So when you see me cursing, it's intended.

1st... it is a poll.. polls are not inherently the whole truth... nor are they really accurate...

2nd... 'of all those you talk with'??? I don't think the tinfoil hat troll brigade is a good judge of the pulse of the country

I don't buy it. I could be wrong because of the black factor, or because the media doesn't expose McCain for what he really is so he's still popular, but I'm seeing a few former red states going blue. Unless of course the GOP steals Florida and Ohio again. You do realize they stole the last two elections, don't you?

Sealy,

The polls all added up to <90% before (the split would be 45/43 or thereabouts). There was a huge undecided (unhappy right) factor. Now the polls add up to a more typical 96-98% (a 50/46 split for example.)

McCain managed to pick up all the unhappy right voters. It isn't that Obama voters switched, it is that a hefty chunk (5%) was *that unhappy* with McCain before.

.....Did you hear Obama say the surge worked better than expected? He shouldn't have said that. He should have explained that other factors mattered more or just as much. .....

To my liberal friends, just remember when you're talking to a cocky know it all sure of himself con who knows what he's talking about, this is what it sounds like.

Forum List

Back