McCain Has Bigger Problems....

Still, not quite at the same level as Dumbya...And Clinton was trailer trash Kathianne. You know that...

What does all that crap have to do with subscribing to a theology that calls for the destruction of whitey?

Are you really that dense? LIke some poor kid from an inner city school is going to end up there, give me a fucking break.

Still, not quite at the same level as Dumbya...And Clinton was trailer trash Kathianne. You know that...

Not intellectually, perhaps his family, but not him. How very un pc of you, Grump.

Do you really believe that? Both of those schools have huge scholarship programs, as does Yale.

So disadvantaged he subscribed to genocide?

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/...-on-the-destruction-of-the-white-enemy-creed/

Trinity United Church of Christ’s Web site says its teachings are based on the black liberation theology of James H. Cone and his 1969 book "Black Theology and Black Power."
Mr. Cone, a professor at the Union Theological Seminary in New York, added that "black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy."

So disadvantaged he subscribed to genocide?

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/...-on-the-destruction-of-the-white-enemy-creed/

Trinity United Church of Christ’s Web site says its teachings are based on the black liberation theology of James H. Cone and his 1969 book "Black Theology and Black Power."
Mr. Cone, a professor at the Union Theological Seminary in New York, added that "black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy."

Tell me, do you really believe you're not racist? Because last I heard, Obama isn't responsible for Cone's book any more than you're responsible for the psychopathic white preachers who said 9/11 happened because of gays.

Just sayin'...

Tell me, do you really believe you're not racist? Because last I heard, Obama isn't responsible for Cone's book any more than you're responsible for the psychopathic white preachers who said 9/11 happened because of gays.

Just sayin'...

No he attended the church for over 20 years and he still is a member of the church. I don't subscribe to what any crackpot preacher says. But calling for genocide as a basis for better racial relations is laughable.:rofl:

Just sayin'...

I don't know about the person you are addressing, but there are a whole lot of freaky preachers out there, but I wouldn't sit and listen to them. Would you? Didn't think so. Yet, Obama did.

I don't know about the person you are addressing, but there are a whole lot of freaky preachers out there, but I wouldn't sit and listen to them. Would you? Didn't think so. Yet, Obama did.

What about saying you're "honored" to have their endorsement like McCain did about Hagee the nutter?

BTW, what relationship did Obama have with Cone? Cause that's who he was talking about.

I'll wait.

What about saying you're "honored" to have their endorsement like McCain did about Hagee the nutter?

BTW, what relationship did Obama have with Cone? Cause that's who he was talking about.

I'll wait.

Wright, his Mentor, PERSONAL friend and preacher SUBSCRIBES to the ideas Cone put forth. Or are you now denying that? Thus direct link. Obama believes in Wright and what he preaches, Wright preaches what Cone wrote and taught.

I think even a 7 year old could catch the connection there. But then they would understand US history as well. And I bet they could catch on to what the Constitution means too.

Wright, his Mentor, PERSONAL friend and preacher SUBSCRIBES to the ideas Cone put forth. Or are you now denying that? Thus direct link. Obama believes in Wright and what he preaches, Wright preaches what Cone wrote and taught.

I think even a 7 year old could catch the connection there. But then they would understand US history as well. And I bet they could catch on to what the Constitution means too.

So, my Dad, whom I love adore and worship is a neo-con... that make me a neo-con?

Or because a close, close friend is a Repub, does that make me a repub?

Is Obama supporting Cone's ideas by appearing with him at campaign stops?

So, my Dad, whom I love adore and worship is a neo-con... that make me a neo-con?

Or because a close, close friend is a Repub, does that make me a repub?

Is Obama supporting Cone's ideas by appearing with him at campaign stops?

Spin anyway you want. Obama has STATED for the record he believes Wright is a close personal friend, is his Mentor and IS his pastor and further that he SUPPORTS the teachings of the specific church and those of Wright, well right up until someone pointed out problems, now he is claiming in 20 years he just never heard any of that.

Like I said, a 7 year old can grasp the connection.

Forum List

Back