McCain Gets Provision Put In NDAA To Steal Apache Land...

Republicans stealing injun land? Katzndogz tinydancer ? 'twas ever thus :boohoo: Why you people keep voting against your own interests is beyond me
headscratcher.gif

1:30

Last edited:
I agree that the NDAA needs to be abolished.

I also agree that there should not be any "Indian lands" in the USA.

:thup:

Hmmm
I can't find any such bill (NDAA) being passed by the House on Dec. 4th 2014
I see a couple of one minute discussions on the floor about it that day but no bill being passed.

We can thank the Republican from South Carolina for turning MURICA into a police state paulitician w/ his demands that authoritarian state-like provisions were included in that dreadful POS bill.

Fluck McInsane and this mining company. Hopefully, the Senate will do the right thing. We'll see.

I couldn't care any less about John McShame and his businesses. To me this is a start to removing all "indian" land inside the United States. These "indians" can either choose to become AMERICANS or they can get the hell out of this country.
They are the REAL Americans you stupid fuck

Johnny just thinks he's been tortured. Turn his ass over to the Apache Nation. In less than 30 minutes he'll be weaving blankets and smiling like a cat eating june bugs.

The law recognizes Native American lands and reservations.

McCain may be staging a squeeze play to shut down the government.

Are you trying to say the USA should break another treaty with Native Americans?

Mr. Rambler, then I suggest you and your people do what you should have been forced to do a century ago..... become AMERICANS. You lost the war(s). You now have to deal with the consequences of losing. That's life.

Are you trying to say the USA should break another treaty with Native Americans?

Mr. Rambler, then I suggest you and your people do what you should have been forced to do a century ago..... become AMERICANS. You lost the war(s). You now have to deal with the consequences of losing. That's life.

I keep trying to tell everyone Antbrain is a dope of the enth degree.

Questions ?

I agree that the NDAA needs to be abolished.

I also agree that there should not be any "Indian lands" in the USA.

:thup:
Why stop there? Do you own any land? I don't think there should be any Zander lands in America.....

Get it?

I own land. The land I own is part of the USA. I am not a "sovereign nation" within the US borders. Indian Tribal land should not be special....

Get it?

He hates this scenario but when the theft bundy from Nevada was robbing the government, now that was fine.

I keep trying to tell everyone Antbrain is a dope of the enth degree.

Questions ?

Forum List

Back