Approval Ratings Hit 5-Year High for Republicans

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
oh oh, looks like the elections did mean something...throw Democrats in back of bus you're not wanted.

SNIP:
Republicans are enjoying a five-year peak in popularity after their wins in the midterm elections, according to a new Bloomberg Politics poll, while President Barack Obama struggles with his lowest job approval rating, at 39 percent. The White House also is facing a backlash from independents who oppose his unilateral moves on immigration, and just 24 percent say the country is on the right track, the lowest rating since September 2011.

Obama's weakened standing comes as he and the rising congressional Republican leaders are poised to become partners—or adversaries—in guiding the nation. They will start in January on more equal footing, the poll shows. Forty-five percent of Americans say they now view the Republican Party favorably, while 47 percent hold an unfavorable view. That’s the best showing the party has had since the inception of the poll in September 2009. Opinion about the Democratic Party has plunged, with a favorable rating of 41 percent and an unfavorable rating of 50 percent. This was Democrats’ worst showing in more than five years.

all of it here:
Bloomberg Politics Poll Approval Ratings Hit 5-Year High for GOP - Bloomberg Politics

Polls are meaningless. But this is a very pleasant bit of meaninglessness.

I would hope that 0bama would see his stand on immigration is costing him. I would hope that democrats in general would see this is an albetross and spank 0bama both from a constitutional perspective and just plain good sense perspective

they have 2 years to screw it up, be patient, they never disappoint.

The far right got thrown back there with the Dems. The voters did not want you either, Steph.

Let's see if we GOP can do better.

So according to the article in the OP 45% of Americans view republicans favorably while 47% view them unfavorably. What a win.

:rofl:
And what is Obama's approval rating?

You tell us - when they are high, the Liberal media is just covering for the black man in the wh, when they are low, it means that Republicans like polls when they reflect favorably on their AM radios.

:rock:

oh oh, looks like the elections did mean something...throw Democrats in back of bus you're not wanted.

SNIP:
Republicans are enjoying a five-year peak in popularity after their wins in the midterm elections, according to a new Bloomberg Politics poll, while President Barack Obama struggles with his lowest job approval rating, at 39 percent. The White House also is facing a backlash from independents who oppose his unilateral moves on immigration, and just 24 percent say the country is on the right track, the lowest rating since September 2011.

Obama's weakened standing comes as he and the rising congressional Republican leaders are poised to become partners—or adversaries—in guiding the nation. They will start in January on more equal footing, the poll shows. Forty-five percent of Americans say they now view the Republican Party favorably, while 47 percent hold an unfavorable view. That’s the best showing the party has had since the inception of the poll in September 2009. Opinion about the Democratic Party has plunged, with a favorable rating of 41 percent and an unfavorable rating of 50 percent. This was Democrats’ worst showing in more than five years.

all of it here:
Bloomberg Politics Poll Approval Ratings Hit 5-Year High for GOP - Bloomberg Politics

Don't worry....republicans will fix that rather quickly with their latest shut down attempt. I believe their last attempt drove their ratings to the lowest gallup had ever polled for a major party.

Don't worry....republicans will fix that rather quickly with their latest shut down attempt. I believe their last attempt drove their ratings to the lowest gallup had ever polled for a major party.

Watching republicans struggle with polls, is downright embarrassing.

I just shake my head and ... .

100563-yes2zo6.gif

(?)

when the new Senate takes hold, and Congress starts walking the party line, more than likely things like approval ratings change. Even with the approval upswing, the RW's have very little, if anything to brag about. Kill Healthcare for 10 million people, and poof, no more Rw's worthy of a mention..

Tea Party
Libertarians
Rino's

divided they fall .. and brother, are they ever divided.

Both parties are chock full o' liars and crooks, and partisans who spin and point fingers for them.

It's all their fault. Those guys, over there.

Don't think I don't agree. It's just the progressive/commie/dem party is chocked to brim with them

Both parties are chock full o' liars and crooks, and partisans who spin and point fingers for them.

Taking the easy way out?

Perhaps easing the guilt of screwing your family and kids (grand kids) by voting Republican, or worse, for a third party all of these years?

I've posted an entire list of how Republicans/corporate America/wall street have screwed the middle class in this country, but any of the Democrat faults have been shown as lies, half-truths, or deception.

Why don't you 'man-up' and admit you are wrong.

SNIP:

all of it here:

OMG, you all almost didn't live when it shut down?

pathetic when your party has nothing but fear mongering to run on. that must make you all proud and then you regurgitate it back for them. so many sheep but the Democrat party knows that so they can Gruber their base all day long

Taking the easy way out?

Perhaps easing the guilt of screwing your family and kids (grand kids) by voting Republican, or worse, for a third party all of these years?

I've posted an entire list of how Republicans/corporate America/wall street have screwed the middle class in this country, but any of the Democrat faults have been shown as lies, half-truths, or deception.

Why don't you 'man-up' and admit you are wrong.

There's nothing I can say to a hardcore partisan ideologue that will make them look at their "side" critically and honestly.

It's always "their" fault. Those guys, over there. The other guys. Not us.

It's impossible to have an honest conversation with one of you, so I no longer try.

There's nothing I can say to a hardcore partisan ideologue that will make them look at their "side" critically and honestly.

It's always "their" fault. Those guys, over there. The other guys. Not us.

It's impossible to have an honest conversation with one of you, so I no longer try.

Perhaps you should present your case. I've presented mine many times.

Forum List

Back