McCain dead

I love that Fox News is broadcasting this all day -
Get some smarts and go over the McCain funeral So many great Americans on both sides honored the great American The world mourns his loss Who would attend a Trump funeral ? Melania ? LOL I don't think so

I heard, Trump has planned a cocktail party in the white house to celebrate the end a week honoring McCain. For a week now, McCain's death has captured the news cycle. Trump announcements about a new trade agreement with Mexico and his tweets about taking charge of the FBI and JD has largely gone unnoticed. Life in the white house will return to normal with the mad tweeter hot at the keyboard nightly providing fodder for folks at USMB to chew on.

Hillary Clinton and Dick Cheney, side by side, literally "singing from the same hymn book," is just too perfect

DmCGp1KW0AMyEQR.jpg

"This new trend of using funerals and eulogies to deliver political messages is really quite disgusting. Sympathy from death as means to sway public opinion is next level corrupt. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves." - Crazy Candace Owens

"This new trend of using funerals and eulogies to deliver political messages is really quite disgusting. Sympathy from death as means to sway public opinion is next level corrupt. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves." - Crazy Candace Owens
You're sorry Trump and Palin were not allowed in?? Anything said you can call a political message ,others call it the way to make America even greater,,Naturally repubs and trump thought the message got too close to home

but instead we have a group of cowards scared shitless of the pos trump

The cocksucking pig McCain was such a vindictive ingrate, he didn't even invite Sarah Palin to his funeral, even though she helped him win his AZ senate reelection in 2010. Because this professional grudge-bearer blamed her for his 2008 presidential loss. McCain lost in 2008 because of McCain and nobody else, no matter who his running mate was. He was a bitter, Captain-Queeg-like, horrible-tempered warmonger who blamed everybody but himself for his failings. I hope that slimy slug's cancer was as painful and degrading as possible, for all the treason he committed against this country.

The cocksucking pig McCain was such a vindictive ingrate, he didn't even invite Sarah Palin to his funeral, even though she helped him win his AZ senate reelection in 2010. Because this professional grudge-bearer blamed her for his 2008 presidential loss. McCain lost in 2008 because of McCain and nobody else, no matter who his running mate was. He was a bitter, Captain-Queeg-like, horrible-tempered warmonger who blamed everybody but himself for his failings. I hope that slimy slug's cancer was as painful and degrading as possible, for all the treason he committed against this country.
Learning that Putin openly “hated” Senator John McCain...fleshes out Trump's position on McCain, donchya think?

Has anyone calculated the cost to America of the traitorous midget McCain (who obviously had a Napoleon Complex) cost US taxpayers in cash and lives lost, not including the invasion of Europe by savages from countries he insisted we attack for no reason?

Let's start with 8 (or more) Navy planes "born loser" McCain crashed. Isn't that a couple hundred million in today's money right there? And we can end, hopefully, with this current charade of parading his casket around the country. Unless of course, The Swamp thinks a statue is in order! :p

"Anybody who loses one airplane is lucky to still have a career in the air force." Dramesi said. "[McCain] told me once -- he was laughing -- and he said, 'I jumped out of six or eight airplanes,' and I was thinking, 'Holy shit! How could anybody still be in the military and lose six or eight planes. That was hilarious. It really was. Here he was talking to a guy who had friends who killed themselves trying to save an airplane. 'I'm not going to suffer the embarrassment of crashing and bailing out.'"

John Dramesi's unflattering memories of his fellow POW John McCain

Has anyone calculated the cost to America of the traitorous midget McCain (who obviously had a Napoleon Complex) cost US taxpayers in cash and lives lost, not including the invasion of Europe by savages from countries he insisted we attack for no reason?

Let's start with 8 (or more) Navy planes "born loser" McCain crashed. Isn't that a couple hundred million in today's money right there? And we can end, hopefully, with this current charade of parading his casket around the country. Unless of course, The Swamp thinks a statue is in order! :p

"Anybody who loses one airplane is lucky to still have a career in the air force." Dramesi said. "[McCain] told me once -- he was laughing -- and he said, 'I jumped out of six or eight airplanes,' and I was thinking, 'Holy shit! How could anybody still be in the military and lose six or eight planes. That was hilarious. It really was. Here he was talking to a guy who had friends who killed themselves trying to save an airplane. 'I'm not going to suffer the embarrassment of crashing and bailing out.'"

John Dramesi's unflattering memories of his fellow POW John McCain
McCains father and grand father were admirals Trumps father who he takes after was a pos con man and trump has outdone him

So edward, you agree with the theory the treasonous McCain's ambition was a form of Oedipus Complex type thing, to become a higher rank than his father? So he had several mental illnesses going at once then.

So edward, you agree with the theory the treasonous McCain's ambition was a form of Oedipus Complex type thing, to become a higher rank than his father? So he had several mental illnesses going at once then.
Can we just say he had a far greater calling than the swine trump?

The evidence show McCain was a narcissistic egomaniac only looking to enrich himself despite being low energy, low intelligent, low in talent and short in stature. The Donald is the opposite, which is one reason McCain hated The Donald. Winner The Donald represented everything loser McCain could ever imagine but had no chance of achieving!

Listening to Republicans and Democrats praise Mccain, what a great man...I disagree with his politics but he is a true American hero and i said this as a Muslim who opposes much of the US interventions overseas....but he is a true patriot for his country. And to come here and see trump supporters call him names and insult him it confirms 2 things to me. Trump supporters are indeed sheep and hypocrites....they just attack anyone that disagrees with their supreme leader who dodged serving in the army while mccain sacrificed his life for it.

Let's remember who is who here.

45 is Lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit.

Late Senator John McCain graduated from the Naval Academy. He served as a Naval Aviator. While serving as a Naval Aviator, he was shot down over North Viet Nam and over 5-Years as a Prisoner of War. He refused an early release from his P.O.W. Status only upon the the release of Men captured before him. The Russian Backed Fuckwad Fascist considered not catching the clap in 1980's as "My Viet Nam."

45 attacks Gold Star Families.

Late Senator John McCain supported Veterans and their families. He worked tirelessly on their behalf.

45 committed Treason in Helsinki Finland when he sided with Russia against 15-U.S. Security and Intelligence Agencies in their report on Russian Meddling the 2016 Presidential Election.

Late Senator McCain campaigned twice for the Presidency. He never once accepted Russian Assistance in his campaigns. He was willing to accept his defeats and work the very Men who defeated him.

45 is a Serial Adulterer, he has cheated on each of his ex-wives. He boasted about sexually assaulting Women, "Grab them by the Pussy."

Former Senator McCain loved his family. His Son's followed him into the Family Tradition of Serving in the Military. Late Senator McCain and his Wife Cindy adopeted a Child of Color. He was later accused of having actually fathered a Black Child out of Wedlock and that claim went down in flames.

45 loves two things and two things only. Money and himself.

Late Senator McCain loved his country. He served his country in and out of uniform.

45 is lying vomitous bag of shit. A Russian Backed Stooge.

Late Senator McCain loved his country.

Fuck 45 and the Russian Dick he loves to suck.

Well said Trump is a traitor , Mccain is an American hero. And I dont agree with American foreign police at all and I dont care for both of them politically....but is a selfish prick the other sacrificed his life for his country.

It so cute how all of a sudden liberals are pretending that military service matters and that they love the military.

They are so full of shit.

Last edited:
The morbidly obese, hateful, pachydermic, hungry, hungry hippo Meghan McCain is such a gross, disgusting abomination from a David Cronenberg movie, apparently her precious daddy never told his princess, "Stop eating when you feel full!" With his lumpy-faced DNA, just imagine the kind of Freudian nightmare this bitch will look like when she's her father's age.

Forum List

Back