McCain can't answer simple question

Who here thinks Liberals need to start paying for their own birth control?

I'll pay for conservatives birth control, vasectamies, tubes tied, radiation to cause impotency, spade, neutering, whatever it takes to stop them from breeding.

But then they'll be even more inclined to wage wars when they don't have any kids fighting in them so, maybe not.

And they might think about the future if they have kids so... I change my mind.

obama isn't liberal.

NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)

That alone is reason for me to stop replying to this clusterfuck of a post.

I pay close attention and I see an honest man who has to play the game in order to win.

Isn't "playing the game" the exact thing Obama campaigned against?

And I see the negative smears coming. You are doing it now. He couldn't be clean enough for you, He is the least corrupted candidate and yet you won't stop until he is more corrupt than mccain.

If we're making up the corruption, why does it matter if he appears more corrupt than McCain?

Obama is a Chicago politician. There is no such thing as a clean candidate coming from that cess pool.

Obama could walk on water and you would still fault him.

Imagine that, an Obamanite making a Jesus reference.

So you don't like rev wright but you excuse al mccains lobbiest buddies?

Name one lobbyist that McCain is in cahoots with that said the white government created AIDS to kill off black people, name one lobbyist that said America deserved the 9/11 attacks.

And if obama is so bad, why is it that all you have on him are lies or exxagerations? Or you give mccain a pass? Not buying t. madrasas, muslim, etc. all the stuff you say are the lies the gop are putting out there to appeal to the ignorant vote, and your buying it! lol.

I hate Obama for things I've seen with my own eyes. I've visited his church's website. I've listened to and read the preachings of Jeremiah Wright and Michale Pfleger. They are all racist hatespeak used to alienate the black people and breed anger and fear. These are the preachings Obama listened to in church every Sunday. When I go to church, we talk about God and the Bible, not about racism.

obama is appealing to the left and center. that's great. the right are ruining america, and that's who mccain is sucking up to.

Because, as you said, McCain is "playing the game." Obama is so far on the left the only way he CAN reach is to the center. McCain is already in the center, so he has to reach right to get more support.

I know i'm smart and voting for obama, so I know you are wrong.

What the fuck kind of argument is this? I already think you're the dumbest Obama support I've seen on these boards yet.

he married a rich woman who fights madd.

Better than a snotty bitch who is only proud of her country because her husband might lead it.

hillary appealed to poor white racist men and also to women. that was her base.

Oh, so ONLY poor white racist men supported Clinton, because clearly an intelligent black man wouldn't support Obama. And you said race isn't an issue.

Newsflash: Hillary Clinton received more votes than Barack Obama. Take that for what it's worth.

mccain now wants to ban abortion. i'm practically a history scholar.

Yes, because history scholars usually speak in incoherent babble and post random thoughts in random order without making a bit of sense. :cuckoo:

I know you are so wrong about everything you are saying. I don't know why I bother.

How can we be wrong about OPINIONS?

Obama is not liberal.

His voting history says otherwise.

Last edited:
I'll pay for conservatives birth control, vasectamies, tubes tied, radiation to cause impotency, spade, neutering, whatever it takes to stop them from breeding.

But then they'll be even more inclined to wage wars when they don't have any kids fighting in them so, maybe not.

And they might think about the future if they have kids so... I change my mind.
McCain wants to continue the war on terrorism and he has a son serving in the Marine Corp in Iraq. McCain's second son graduates from the Naval Academy this year and has requested to be deployed in Afghanistan in 2009.

Planned Parenthood gets about 30% of their profits from the taxpayers and they offer free birth control. Assuming you pay taxes with your money, you are paying for that!

:eek:

If we're making up the corruption, why does it matter if he appears more corrupt than McCain?

Obama is a Chicago politician. There is no such thing as a clean candidate coming from that cess pool.

Name one lobbyist that McCain is in cahoots with that said the white government created AIDS to kill off black people, name one lobbyist that said America deserved the 9/11 attacks.

I hate Obama for things I've seen with my own eyes. I've visited his church's website. I've listened to and read the preachings of Jeremiah Wright and Michale Pfleger. They are all racist hatespeak used to alienate the black people and breed anger and fear. These are the preachings Obama listened to in church every Sunday. When I go to church, we talk about God and the Bible, not about racism.

Because, as you said, McCain is "playing the game." Obama is so far on the left the only way he CAN reach is to the center. McCain is already in the center, so he has to reach right to get more support.

What the fuck kind of argument is this? I already think you're the dumbest Obama support I've seen on these boards yet.

Better than a snotty bitch who is only proud of her country because her husband might lead it.

Oh, so ONLY poor white racist men supported Clinton, because clearly an intelligent black man wouldn't support Obama. And you said race isn't an issue.

Newsflash: Hillary Clinton received more votes than Barack Obama. Take that for what it's worth.

Yes, because history scholars usually speak in incoherent babble and post random thoughts in random order without making a bit of sense. :cuckoo:

Fair enough:

what is it you like about mccain?

coservative judges he promises to appoint?

position on the war?

tax breaks to the rich?

Just look at what he said last week. John McCain gave a whole speech about what he'd do to make Washington work, but he didn't even mention the corporate lobbyists who are the main reason it doesn't work. Obama said. "He says he's against earmarks. Well, who does he think is slipping those pork projects into our laws? He says he's against waste. Well, who does he think is promoting waste in government? He says he's for opening up government. Well, who does he think is keeping it closed?"

The McCain campaign instituted a new policy last week that requires all staff to either resign or cut ties with lobbying firms or outside political groups.

So Obama cut his ties with Wright. Why are you treating them different?

Next I will find the horrible things Hagee said. McCain in the past said he was an agent of intollerance. Months ago he said he was proud to get his endorsement. I'll go find what Hagee said about Jews and Catholics.

Just look at what he said last week. John McCain gave a whole speech about what he'd do to make Washington work, but he didn't even mention the corporate lobbyists who are the main reason it doesn't work. Obama said. "He says he's against earmarks. Well, who does he think is slipping those pork projects into our laws? He says he's against waste. Well, who does he think is promoting waste in government? He says he's for opening up government. Well, who does he think is keeping it closed?"

The McCain campaign instituted a new policy last week that requires all staff to either resign or cut ties with lobbying firms or outside political groups.

So Obama cut his ties with Wright. Why are you treating them different?

Next I will find the horrible things Hagee said. McCain in the past said he was an agent of intollerance. Months ago he said he was proud to get his endorsement. I'll go find what Hagee said about Jews and Catholics.

Well not that I am defending McCan't but speaking out against the lobbyist is pretty much committing political suicide isn't it?

Ok, here we go:

When McCain was campaigning against Bush in 1999, he called preachers like Falwell, Roberts and Hagee agents of intollerance.

Hagee referred to the catholic church as “the great whore” and called it a “false cult system” and “the apostate church” — “apostate” means someone who has forsaken his religion.

McCain sent his kids to Catholic church

Hagee believed Hitler was fulfilling Gods will

That's when McCain finally rejected Hagee's support.

And McCain delivered a speech at Falwell University at their commencements/graduation ceremony.

Rev. Wright is an old african American. Many young blacks have older relatives that are bitter. Their kids are not. Obama is not.

If you are going to use that to vote against Obama, you could find anything on anyone if you really didn't want to vote for him. I agree, you are not a racist. You are just anti liberal. So nothing I could say would ever change that. That's when i'm done.

Well not that I am defending McCan't but speaking out against the lobbyist is pretty much committing political suicide isn't it?

Not when you are getting $15 from millions of middle class Americans like me. So Obama will answer to us, not lobbyists.

You can't change washington if you keep voting for insiders. Ron Paul was cool too.

And you see the smears? Yes, speaking out against lobbyists comes at a price. They will be hitting him hard from here until November. So don't buy it.

sealy,

Could you please give me "Your" definition of rich in America?

No. But the people that control America and lobbyists are multi multi millionaires. Not just $4 mill in the bank. Not just making $200K. That's not rich. My brother makes $400K a year plus bonus'. He isn't rich.

Yeah, Bobo, methinks you've drunk a little too much koolaid. And Obama isn't a liberal. I'm not quite sure what he is...

Or you can just walk into any family planning clinic and get a year's supply. Not to mention the condons they give out like party favors.

Would you prefer those condoms weren't given out, and instead a bunch of irresponsible people have children they aren't prepared or willing to keep and raise?

I guess the ensuing abortions would put you more at ease, huh?

Forum List

Back