Maybe we should not weaponize SAT scores for racist arguments

I heard about this on the news and I thought this is a great idea. No longer can whites complain that diversity programs are discriminating against white people. This Adversity Program will achieve the same thing diversity was trying to accomplish. Only this Adversity Program will help any kid who wants to go to school.

So now a universities give kids extra points if they:

a. Grew up in a poor neighborhood with high crime and bad schools.
b. Come from a 1 parent household
c. Your parents make under a certain amount of money

This will help poor kids regardless of their color

13.5% of Americans (43.1 million) lived in poverty. Yet other scholars underscore the number of people in the United States living in "near-poverty," putting the number at around 100 million, or nearly a third of the U.S. population.

Before the mid-1970s, economic growth in the United States was associated with falling poverty rates. If that relationship had held, poverty would have been eradicated in the 1980s. The decoupling of rising growth and falling poverty, however, means that Americans are working longer and harder but becoming poorer and less economically secure

Here are the current U.S. Poverty Statistics released September 2018 by the U.S. Census Bureau . They represent various categories of the population and the percentage of people within those categories in a poverty status (more on Poverty Threshold page):
Adults not working - 31%
Single moms - 26%
Adults with a disability - 25%
Adults without a high school diploma - 25%
Black Americans - 21%
Foreign born non-citizens - 19%
Hispanic Americans - 18%
All children - 18%
Single dads - 12%
Seniors - 9%
Married couples - 5%
Adults with college degree or higher - 5%
Full time working adults - 2%

We both know diversity initiatives did not discriminate against whites. Having said that, you are correct that whites can now stop whining.
Do you think they will embrace this adversity program? No way. And that proves what I’ve been saying all along. To the rich we are all n*$##$s.

They don’t understand a kid with one parent who went to Detroit public schools should be admitted to Harvard over the white kid who was raised by two rich parents who sent their kids to the most expensive private schools or even a good public school in a good zip code. Even if rich kid scored 5 points higher on the act or sat. That adversity matters. The kid living with adversary is probably a much smarter and more deserving kid.

My rich brother admitted the act or sat is rigged. Rich kids get tutored to take the test. They learn if the answer has a ; then that is never the answer. There’s a couple other tips that make rich kids figure out right away the two answers that are definitely wrong. So they only have to decide between 2 of the 4 answers. These tests are timed. Poor kids are at a disadvantage.

There is no doubt there will be those still trying to turn the clock back. Or they will use this designation to deny people of color.

Who are these "people of color" getting denied?

You damn right right if they're dumb as a stump they should not be getting into the college. However, for a couple decades or so they have have been getting admitted anyways in order to defraud the government and taxpayers in a student loan scheme. You see, I was just getting out of school as I saw that crap ramping up. Just as soon as Uncle Sugar promised to back student loans, admission standards got dropped.

Their credit score will suck and they won't have a job, but the college made money hand over fist!

One of my good friends in college was a black guy who ended up being a preacher. He was on a scholarship, he earned it. Those afterwards, notsumuch.
Oh you saw it happening?

You damn right I did. They started letting people who are not college material into college during exactly that time.

It's disgusting and they are taking advantage of the non-college-material people who will be saddled with debt they really shouldn't owe, and if they don't/can't pay; The taxpayers have to.

Colleges used to deny admission to people that aren't college material. It's a umm..based on merits thing.

We both know diversity initiatives did not discriminate against whites. Having said that, you are correct that whites can now stop whining.
Do you think they will embrace this adversity program? No way. And that proves what I’ve been saying all along. To the rich we are all n*$##$s.

They don’t understand a kid with one parent who went to Detroit public schools should be admitted to Harvard over the white kid who was raised by two rich parents who sent their kids to the most expensive private schools or even a good public school in a good zip code. Even if rich kid scored 5 points higher on the act or sat. That adversity matters. The kid living with adversary is probably a much smarter and more deserving kid.

My rich brother admitted the act or sat is rigged. Rich kids get tutored to take the test. They learn if the answer has a ; then that is never the answer. There’s a couple other tips that make rich kids figure out right away the two answers that are definitely wrong. So they only have to decide between 2 of the 4 answers. These tests are timed. Poor kids are at a disadvantage.

There is no doubt there will be those still trying to turn the clock back. Or they will use this designation to deny people of color.

You damn right right if they're dumb as a stump they should not be getting into the college. However, for a couple decades or so they have have been getting admitted anyways in order to defraud the government and taxpayers in a student loan scheme. You see, I was just getting out of school as I saw that crap ramping up. Just as soon as Uncle Sugar promised to back student loans, admission standards got dropped.

Their credit score will suck and they won't have a job, but the college made money hand over fist!

One of my good friends in college was a black guy who ended up being a preacher. He was on a scholarship, he earned it. Those afterwards, notsumuch.
Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.
A. Why is he assuming the ones they let in because of affirmative action? I bet those kids graduate at a very high rate. Especially if they get a full ride from the United negro college fund.

B. This racist fuck assumes colleges are passing blacks that don’t deserve degrees. And that giving those degrees is like throwing the money away. Everything about his post screams racist puke.

C. I do know of one white guy who is a total loser. He is maxing out his student loans and I don’t believe he will ever pay the money back. A complete loser. So I’m sure there is some truth to the student loan program being a stupid program that can be abused and needs to be reformed. But I bet more white trash are abusing this than poor blacks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.
A. Why is he assuming the ones they let in because of affirmative action? I bet those kids graduate at a very high rate. Especially if they get a full ride from the United negro college fund.

B. This racist fuck assumes colleges are passing blacks that don’t deserve degrees. And that giving those degrees is like throwing the money away. Everything about his post screams racist puke.

C. I do know of one white guy who is a total loser. He is maxing out his student loans and I don’t believe he will ever pay the money back. A complete loser. So I’m sure there is some truth to the student loan program being a stupid program that can be abused and needs to be reformed. But I bet more white trash are abusing this than poor blacks.

A) They all flunked out and had $30K+ of debt

B) "Underwater Basket Weaving" is not really a hot commodity in society.

I can't believe you're not outraged at the way the Administrators are victimizing these poor kids to get money from Uncle Sugar.

I am. They may have some certain talent that could earn them a truckload of money, but now they're saddled with $30K of debt because they were deliberately misled. It's criminal is what it is.

In light of the college entrance cheating scandal, perhaps it's wise to quit using them to assert some kind of racial superiority or arrogantly assert some mythical racial success. I post to the Asians around here talking bullshit. And I am sure this cheating crosses all racial lines, but we blacks aren't the ones here using SAT scores to talk or validate white racism.
Chinese Nationals Accused of Vast SAT Cheating Conspiracy
How an industry helps Chinese students cheat their way into and through U.S. colleges
How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Oddly enough, last time I checked, the Chinese are actually one of the smartest races in the world with an average IQ of 104, higher than the USA! They seem like some of the least likely people who should ever need to cheat.

View attachment 260474

Goes to show you how irrelevant IQ testing is. Especially based on race since Chinese are not a race.

Chinese is more of a race than "black" is.
What? :777:

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

Maid Marion is just mad because he couldn't hack college and got sent back to work the family farm.

Oh you saw it happening?

You damn right I did. They started letting people who are not college material into college during exactly that time.

It's disgusting and they are taking advantage of the non-college-material people who will be saddled with debt they really shouldn't owe, and if they don't/can't pay; The taxpayers have to.

Colleges used to deny admission to people that aren't college material. It's a umm..based on merits thing.
You seem to be trying to change the subject.

I’m talking about a rich kid with two good parents who went to a good public or private school compared to a poor kid who has one parent and went to a bad school in a high poverty neighborhood

The adversity program gives the kid who isn’t privileged extra credit for the adversity they survived.

You don’t want to take any of that into account. You want privileged kids to have that extra advantage.

Just the fact my rich nephew was taught how to quickly eliminate two of the four answers. All you have to do is go to an expensive private school and you will learn this. Do you think this is fair? Why? Do you send your kids to expensive private schools? Don’t wonder why your kids never make it out of the lower middle class.

In light of the college entrance cheating scandal, perhaps it's wise to quit using them to assert some kind of racial superiority or arrogantly assert some mythical racial success. I post to the Asians around here talking bullshit. And I am sure this cheating crosses all racial lines, but we blacks aren't the ones here using SAT scores to talk or validate white racism.
How an industry helps Chinese students cheat their way into and through U.S. colleges

Oddly enough, last time I checked, the Chinese are actually one of the smartest races in the world with an average IQ of 104, higher than the USA! They seem like some of the least likely people who should ever need to cheat.

View attachment 260474

Goes to show you how irrelevant IQ testing is. Especially based on race since Chinese are not a race.

Chinese is more of a race than "black" is.
What? :777:

He can't help himself. He's a white supremacist. We all know they aren't too bright.

Oh you saw it happening?

I’m talking about a rich kid with two good parents who went to a good public or private school compared to a poor kid who has one parent and went to a bad school in a high poverty neighborhood

The adversity program gives the kid who isn’t privileged extra credit for the adversity they survived.

You don’t want to take any of that into account. You want privileged kids to have that extra advantage.

Just the fact my rich nephew was taught how to quickly eliminate two of the four answers. All you have to do is go to an expensive private school and you will learn this. Do you think this is fair? Why? Do you send your kids to expensive private schools? Don’t wonder why your kids never make it out of the lower middle class.

The boy is a white supremacist. You know the type. Dumb, social losers, incel, and they believe they are victims being robbed of what they are entitled to just by virtue of being born pink.

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

Maid Marion is just mad because he couldn't hack college and got sent back to work the family farm.
I bet very few blacks reneg on their student loans. I bet the vast majority of reniggers are white males. Not white women, immigrants, blacks. White males.

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

I bet very few blacks reneg on their student loans. I bet the vast majority of reniggers are white males. Not white women, immigrants, blacks. White males.

I struggled to pay mine and sometimes couldn't make the payment. But what I am more sure of is the vast majority of white males in college were not as qualified as white women, immigrants, blacks.

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is a white supremacist. You know the type. Dumb, social losers, incel, and they believe they are victims being robbed of what they are entitled to just by virtue of being born pink.

Odd that your description perfectly fits yourself, 2, except the color, if you were a lot smarter, you'd realize that the first sign of stupidity are those who judge based on stereo types, and every thread you start is based on such OBVIOUS stereotypes is a wonder you don't have 'RCA' tattooed on your forehead!

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

I struggled to pay mine and sometimes couldn't make the payment. But what I am more sure of is the vast majority of white males in college were not as qualified as white women, immigrants, blacks.
Also consider if my white cousin with a finance degree is having a hard time finding his first job out of college, imagine how hard it is for blacks.

You blacks have it harder every step of the way. If you have the skills to get a degree you don’t have an uncle of friend of your parents who can help you out.

Oh you saw it happening?

Odd that your description perfectly fits yourself, 2, except the color, if you were a lot smarter, you'd realize that the first sign of stupidity are those who judge based on stereo types, and every thread you start is based on such OBVIOUS stereotypes is a wonder you don't have 'RCA' tattooed on your forehead!
Address what I said then.

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

I didn't even need any. Whatcha think about that? :funnyface:

Before you get all "Oh! White privilege", I was poor as a churchmouse. True story.

My money came from washing dishes and odd jobs. Oh yeah, and tutoring kids that really were not college material.

Last edited:
The boy is making it up.

Obviously you needed it. It's not too late.

Obviously you needed it. It's not too late.

Why would I need student loans when I got a free ride, fucktard? I'm done. Apparently you're a tard. :fu:

Color me not surprised. You ought to rethink things you're convinced of back to reality. It's possible you're one of those "not-really-college-material" types. Did the man lie to you at college? Think on that. Do you still owe on your student loans?

Last edited:

A group of 15 Chinese nationals are accused of orchestrating a vast conspiracy to help foreign students cheat on standardized college entrance exams administered in the U.S., in what appears to be one of the more brazen testing-related scandals in the past decade, according to a federal grand jury indictment unsealed Thursday.

For the past four years, the defendants provided counterfeit Chinese passports to impostors, who then sneaked into testing centers, mostly in western Pennsylvania, where they took the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), while claiming to be someone else, according to the indictment.

By Koh Gui Qing, Alexandra Harney, Steve Stecklow and James Pomfret
Filed May 25, 2016

The University of Iowa suspects at least 30 Chinese students of having used ringers to take their exams. The case offers a look inside a thriving underground economy of cheating services aimed at the hundreds of thousands of Chinese kids applying to and attending foreign colleges.

This industry helps Chinese cheat their way into & through US colleges

Chinese students hire imposter “gunmen” to take the SAT, the GRE and other tests.
Peg Tyre Mar 21, 2016

In the fall of 2013, Yue Zou decided that she wanted to leave Hegang, the city where she lived in the Heilongjiang province of China, and attend college in the United States. Her boyfriend, already a student at the University of Pittsburgh, was eager to help her get admitted to a competitive university.

He didn’t help to edit her essay or arrange for her to be tutored for the SAT. Instead he contacted a Chinese company that specializes in finding American-based test-taking proxies who, for a fee, obtain high scores on the SAT, the graduate school admission test called the GRE, and English-proficiency exams like the TOEFL for their wealthy Chinese clients. According to court documents, Zou’s boyfriend negotiated a deal with the test broker. Zou then paid the broker $6,000 for the TOEFL and $2,000 for the SAT. The broker then arranged for a graduate student to take Zou’s college-entrance exams in Pennsylvania, the court documents say.

The scheme succeeded, at least for a time. Zou applied to and was accepted at Virginia Tech, where the average SAT score range for the math and reading sections is between 1160 and 1340. She enrolled there in the fall of 2014.

You are clearly confused about what the Chinese cheating scandal is about. The Government of China is involving in cheating on a global scale in terms of trade, advanced education, corporate spying and IP theft, as well as imprisoning millions of their own citizens for being a supposed "threat" to the government. That is just one of many examples of why China is America's number one threat. It has absolutely nothing to do with Black student under-performance on SAT and ACT tests.

I'm not confused about a damn thing.

Yes, you are, dumbass.

You can't help when you do not have the correct diagnosis. We will blame white racists because that is the root cause of the problem.
You think "white racism" is the cause of EVERYTHING.

Oh shit, it's raining...fucking white racists.

Why don't you explain how asian raci....err...I mean.... how WHITE racism is keeping you down?

I gave you the reason from my perspective. You rejected it in favor of your universal bitch-ass racism excuse. But, I will take the highroad and be willing to listen to your arguments and consider them in good faith. So, why don't you black-splain to me how white racism is keeping a brother down.

You can't help when you do not have the correct diagnosis. We will blame white racists because that is the root cause of the problem.
You think "white racism" is the cause of EVERYTHING.

Oh shit, it's raining...fucking white racists.

Why don't you explain how asian raci....err...I mean.... how WHITE racism is keeping you down?

I gave you the reason from my perspective. You rejected it in favor of your universal bitch-ass racism excuse. But, I will take the highroad and be willing to listen to your arguments and consider them in good faith. So, why don't you black-splain to me how white racism is keeping a brother down.

If it's raining, I say: "Thank God".

Oh you saw it happening?

The boy is making it up.

A) They all flunked out and had $30K+ of debt

B) "Underwater Basket Weaving" is not really a hot commodity in society.

I can't believe you're not outraged at the way the Administrators are victimizing these poor kids to get money from Uncle Sugar.

I am. They may have some certain talent that could earn them a truckload of money, but now they're saddled with $30K of debt because they were deliberately misled. It's criminal is what it is.
It certainly is criminal. You have unwitting people being herded into the quagmire of debtor's prison by the government subsidized college funding scam. Does even the most Kool-Aid saturated Liberal believe we would have $40 thousand per year college tuition without gubmint intervention?

Forum List

Back