Maybe there is one and I missed it, but...

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
...could we get a Clean Party Zone -- like the Clean Debate Zone, only no politics allowed, and no personal abuse?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4-rCROcsM]What Say You? - Lord of the Rings, LOTR, Aragorn - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, ladies, I know about the Tavern and the Coffee House.

I'm talking about an entire forum, where individual non-political ideas...fun stuff...can be discussed civilly with their own threads, with no personal abuse. :)

Last edited:
I think, and it's just a theory, but I think it's harder to hammer on each other when you can't dehumanize or demonize the other party.

Last edited:
I think, and it's just a theory, but I think it's harder to hammer on each other when you can't dehumanize or demonize the other party.

Isn't that what the Clean Debate Zone is for? You can't insult or neg rep anyone in there, and you probably can discuss anything you want!

Clean Debate, I thought, was for politics-someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, your partly right, but current news and events doesn't have to be politics!

The Clean Debate Zone is to be used for the clean debating of Government Policies, Candidates, Current News and Events ONLY.

I guess if he justs wants a place to chat about anything, there is the Tavern/Coffee Shop, or the General Discussion area, not sure what he's looking for.

Forum List

Back