Maybe there is one and I missed it, but...

Well, it says debate, and he's talking 'not' debate.

Yep, the word "debate" sure makes the difference between just casual chat and serious discussion! :lol:

Does he want threads to be only for specific topics? Cause, at the Coffee Shop and Tavern the topic gets changed almost like with every post!

Yup. And people get lost in the shuffle, and you can't just address a topic. It's hard to explain, except to say I see what he's saying, and I like the concept.

Yup. And people get lost in the shuffle, and you can't just address a topic. It's hard to explain, except to say I see what he's saying, and I like the concept.

It would only take for Admin to declare one General Discussion forum "clean" and he would have what I think he's asking for.

Coffee Shop and Tavern are both like sitting in a park with lots of folks...and all are mellow and just talking, laughing, being polite.

At least, that is what I have experienced myself but I am not at either one as often as I should so I may have missed some stuff that went down.

I'd like to participate in a forum within this board where NO nastiness ensues. At all. And is moderated by whomever runs it and has the power to moderate it so it STAY non nasty.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back