Zone1 Maybe a name change?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Whereas I, BackAgain, was previously a member using the username “Liability” as well as a username along the lines of Ilar Meilyr, and with the approval/permission of the Mod Staff for making use of my new username (BackAgain) before returning to this Board after a period of absence, and

Whereas this Board permits users to change their usernames from time to time, and

Whereas I’m thinking about another new username,

Now, therefore, I, BackAgain , ask other members of this venerable online message board whether another username change is a good idea or a bad idea together with the reasoning behind the advice one way or the other.

(Note: some flaming is expected and a matter of indifference to me; but please note that this particular forum comes with its own Board rules. I lack authority to grant anybody permission to break such rules. So, proceed with due caution and care.)

Later on, if I determine that a username change is in order, maybe I can ask the members to winnow down the choices. 😎

Deaf Leopard?

and your avatar could be

1668632331269.png

Whereas I, BackAgain, was previously a member using the username “Liability” as well as a username along the lines of Ilar Meilyr, and with the approval/permission of the Mod Staff for making use of my new username (BackAgain) before returning to this Board after a period of absence, and

Whereas this Board permits users to change their usernames from time to time, and

Now, therefore, I, BackAgain , ask other members of this venerable online message board whether another username change is a good idea or a bad idea together with the reasoning behind the advice one way or the other.

(Note: some flaming is expected and a matter of indifference to me; but please note that this particular forum comes with its own Board rules. I lack authority to grant anybody permission to break such rules. So, proceed with due caution and care.)

Later on, if I determine that a username change is in order, maybe I can ask the members to winnow down the choices. 😎
I ask that you don't. There are certain members whose original posts I am more likely to read knowing their leanings from previous posts (you are one of them). If people start changing their names, I won't know if I want to take the time to read a given post or not - and then I'll read it and think "that was a fucking waste of time".

Just by looking at your OP, it seems you really only have 2 options if you change it: Whereas or Therefore. Therefore…when I start seeing posts by either of those two screen names I will know who it is, otherwise, I will remain clueless but that’s not the first time ha

I ask that you don't. There are certain members whose original posts I am more likely to read knowing their leanings from previous posts (you are one of them). If people start changing their names, I won't know if I want to take the time to read a given post or not - and then I'll read it and think "that was a fucking waste of time".
Thank you for the courtesy of a reply on point. 👍

What are.you some kind of politician??

In 15 years I have not once considered changing my user name or my avatar.

You do you, but you'll excuse me if I forget who you were as well as your leanings.

Ya know how the CBP refers to 100s of thousands as "Got Aways"??? We have a lot of "Back Agains". Not a bunch of OFFICIAL ones -- and that's only you -- so maybe "GotAway BackAgain" ???? Seems that might please everybody. :dev3:

Holy crap! LIABILITY!

I'm so sorry that I thought you were Mal, and didn't want to give it away! :D

Welcome back!

Imho, just go back to Liability! It makes it easier for the older ladies and longtime USMB users like me!
:(

Does changing names give new perspectives, or help this place be more fun or something? :)

Last edited:

Change it if you want, but I'll always remember you as as Bluto.

Please don't break my guitar.

Forum List

Back