May I punch your TS ticket Repubs?

IMHO the changes don't affect everyone BUT I'll bet my last dollar that any changes republicans make as per voting, is done ONLY for republican benefit You think differently??

I guess Republicans are different then Democrats in more ways than party affiliation.

How can one rule apply to all, but only disadvantage Democrats is beyond me.
Because in the area that the ONE rule applies there are far more DEMS living there that are affected

how about the republicans who live in the district affected?.....

Are they affected as well or even at all?

Some districts are almost entirely Repub and others Dem.
i lived in a democratic area and my ballot was no different than anyone elses.....all the candidates were there as well as all the propositions.... so if everyone gets the same ballet how is anyone fucked over?....
IMHO the changes don't affect everyone BUT I'll bet my last dollar that any changes republicans make as per voting, is done ONLY for republican benefit You think differently??
i think if any changes are done by either party its only for their benefit.....they both dont do shit unless they are getting something out of it.....

I know you'll like this OT Harry

Email "Scandal" Tanking As FBI Can't Find Evidence Hillary Broke A Single Law
Another Republican witch-hunt is coming to an embarrassing end.
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
thanks eddie.....just what needed to look at,a picture of hillary......holy shit....whew....

I guess Republicans are different then Democrats in more ways than party affiliation.

How can one rule apply to all, but only disadvantage Democrats is beyond me.
Because in the area that the ONE rule applies there are far more DEMS living there that are affected
ok....so they have a harder time getting their vote in than the republicans who live there under the same situation?.....like i said Eddie,most states have early voting and vote by mail....it sounds like you are saying those educated democrats just cant figure out how to get their votes in before that 28 days are up....and im not saying that to be an ass....that to me is what you are saying....if not give me a better explanation....im reading....

Can you give me an example?

Let's take Voter-ID for instance. Everybody has to have a voter acceptable ID in order to vote, but for some reason, it's discrimination against Democrats only.

Let's take Voter-ID for instance. Everybody has to have a voter acceptable ID in order to vote, but for some reason, it's discrimination against Democrats only.
yea i dont understand that one either....everyone i know has either a drivers license or a state issued ID.....i mean i get asked to see my ID quite often....just the other day to have blood work done....

yea i dont understand that one either....everyone i know has either a drivers license or a state issued ID.....i mean i get asked to see my ID quite often....just the other day to have blood work done....
Hope everything turned out ok I had a colonoscopy the other day and still waiting for results

Hope everything turned out ok I had a colonoscopy the other day and still waiting for results
arent they fun?....lol

Are they affected as well or even at all?

Some districts are almost entirely Repub and others Dem.
i lived in a democratic area and my ballot was no different than anyone elses.....all the candidates were there as well as all the propositions.... so if everyone gets the same ballet how is anyone fucked over?....
i think if any changes are done by either party its only for their benefit.....they both dont do shit unless they are getting something out of it.....

OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
thanks eddie.....just what needed to look at,a picture of hillary......holy shit....whew....
Hey harry if I had a choice of who I could sleep with tonight I sure as shit would pick trumps wife Seems bill married for brains

arent they fun?....lol
Oh yeah Especially the preperation

I had one done years ago and they gave me the results right after they were done. I did have to wait for a biopsy, but that was it.

I had one done years ago and they gave me the results right after they were done. I did have to wait for a biopsy, but that was it.
Then you had no polyps I had some but doc said didn't think cancerous I've had a ""great "" time waiting for results

OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
Hey harry if I had a choice of who I could sleep with tonight I sure as shit would pick trumps wife Seems bill married for brains
no argument there......

Forum List

Back