May I punch your TS ticket Repubs?

And one more ot thing Harry if and when sanders drops out Hillary will be picking up 3-5 %
well thats no surprise but i feel that if you agree with bernie and you vote for hillary than that person is part of the problem and kinda hypercritical....meaning yet another party person who will vote the party even if they do not like the person running...

Can you really imagine in Republican run gov'ts trying to keep repub voting down??? Most of the crap they're throwing happens in dem areas of voting

So what's the problem? If they are happening in Dem areas, Dem politicians are the ones that control those areas.

How long will you wait on line?? In some dem areas the waiting time is many hours But that's all well and good ???
37 states have early voting and ALL states will mail an absentee ballot to certain voters who request one.....
So once more WHY are repub run state gov'ts decreasing voting time and in some cases voting machines????Is it like a simile of ""follow the money??
does that not affect republicans too?...
Can you really imagine in Republican run gov'ts trying to keep repub voting down??? Most of the crap they're throwing happens in dem areas of voting
oh it does?.....so 28 days is different in one area and another?...voting by mail is different?....hey just asking....
Yes it seems like a small thing BUT having been a lifelong republican even voting for ugh GWB I know repubs don't do anything unless it benefits them

So once more WHY are repub run state gov'ts decreasing voting time and in some cases voting machines????Is it like a simile of ""follow the money??

For one, it's more expensive. Two, anybody that needs two or three weeks to vote is probably irresponsible, and we have way too many irresponsible voters as it is. These are people that are not interested in voting, and probably don't know what the hell they are voting on in the first place.

So what's the problem? If they are happening in Dem areas, Dem politicians are the ones that control those areas.
Don't governors have say?? What hours what days how many machines ?

Days perhaps. But I believe hours, voting machines, staff are all in control of your county.

37 states have early voting and ALL states will mail an absentee ballot to certain voters who request one.....
oh it does?.....so 28 days is different in one area and another?...voting by mail is different?....hey just asking....
Yes it seems like a small thing BUT having been a lifelong republican even voting for ugh GWB I know repubs don't do anything unless it benefits them
neither do democrats.....and all you are telling me is that republicans can figure out how to get their vote in and democrats cant....

All those who voted for obama were dead???

California_zpsrnrrnllr.jpg

Read more:
CBS2 Investigation Uncovers Votes Being Cast From Grave Year After Year

That's an average of over 50 dead voters per county, times counties in the country....

Obama won by nearly 6 million votes in 2012.
Try again.

"Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, immediately announced he would challenge the ruling."

Of course he would – that republicans are hostile to ensuring all citizens have an opportunity to vote comes as no surprise.
Show me one shred of evidence that will support your claim...

Well, there isn't any, because what you just said is horse shit.

What republicans/conservatives do support is ensuring that all who do vote can do so LEGALLY.

Of course that truth doesn't fit your progtard line of bull shit, does it... sorry.

Show me one shred of evidence that will support your claim...

I will work 9 hours on Election Day and then I will head over to the polling station and vote. Not hard at all. What's the problem democrats???
How long will you wait on line?? In some dem areas the waiting time is many hours But that's all well and good ???

That depends on which districts are affected.

I will work 9 hours on Election Day and then I will head over to the polling station and vote. Not hard at all. What's the problem democrats???

how about the republicans who live in the district affected?.....

People have to work and I think it is a good idea for them to be able to come in when they're off. Of course, the republicans hate people that work and only want them to work so they can watch them suffer.

You're right. I hate workers and I celebrate when they suffer!!!! Clog up the water fountains and cancel lunch breaks!!!

Are they affected as well or even at all?

Some districts are almost entirely Repub and others Dem.

i lived in a democratic area and my ballot was no different than anyone elses.....all the candidates were there as well as all the propositions.... so if everyone gets the same ballet how is anyone fucked over?....

i lived in a democratic area and my ballot was no different than anyone elses.....all the candidates were there as well as all the propositions.... so if everyone gets the same ballet how is anyone fucked over?....
IMHO the changes don't affect everyone BUT I'll bet my last dollar that any changes republicans make as per voting, is done ONLY for republican benefit You think differently??

IMHO the changes don't affect everyone BUT I'll bet my last dollar that any changes republicans make as per voting, is done ONLY for republican benefit You think differently??
i think if any changes are done by either party its only for their benefit.....they both dont do shit unless they are getting something out of it.....

i think if any changes are done by either party its only for their benefit.....they both dont do shit unless they are getting something out of it.....

I know you'll like this OT Harry

Email "Scandal" Tanking As FBI Can't Find Evidence Hillary Broke A Single Law
Another Republican witch-hunt is coming to an embarrassing end.
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM

I've lived in Democrat districts all of my adult life. I had a problem only one time, and that was during a teachers strike.

We voted at a school and the lowlifes that setup the voting stands were union and wouldn't set up the stands in the school. I always vote at the end of the day and walked to my polling place. After reading the sign on the door and walking back home, I didn't have time to get in my car and drive to the new location they set up at.

Funny thing though, nobody said a peep about it in our local liberal paper or news. You would think that under the circumstance, they would have at least allowed the new location to work an hour later. But nooooooo. We have to teach everybody a lesson when union teachers go on strike.

I guess Republicans are different then Democrats in more ways than party affiliation.

How can one rule apply to all, but only disadvantage Democrats is beyond me.

Forum List

Back