"May God ruin Trump", Tlaib's grandmother says

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Tlaib's grandmother thinks God will ruin Donald Trump.

71317f32f6d5d1f3ecc3ced3875c9c1a

You can tell that the fruit didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to "squad" member, Rashida Tlaib.
Her grandmother is your typical Palestinian.....normal in many ways, but insane when it comes to the Jewish State.
This is what these people specialize in......propaganda. Palestinians have been taught from birth to hate Israel and hate America. I think the Democrats have adopted this tactic. Teach them to foam at the mouth at the mere mention of a word.

• Jew
  • Sarah Palin
  • Israel
  • Republican
  • conservative
  • White People
  • Bush
  • Donald Trump
This is what Democrats are doing in this country. Causing hatred with unprecedented abandon. Teaching people to hate a false image......what better way to keep the focus off of your glaring deficiencies than by creating a straw-man for the voters to beat on and hate instead of you.

Honestly I can't blame the masses....because it's clear that they don't know they're being manipulated by evil people who only want to get rich off of murder and violence. Democrats and Hamas think their voters are stupid as shit, and maybe they're right. They don't respect their base. They despise them. But that doesn't stop them from begging for donations by patronizing them every time an opportunity arises.

Democrats act like Palestinians.....a people that have chosen to exclude themselves from their own country with their constant violence and hatred. People that could have had their own country but were expelled because they couldn't learn to get along with their neighbors.
These people that support Hamas, who use civilians as human-shields to fight Israel. They launch missiles from mosques and schools knowing that children will end up dying if Israel responds.
I can see why the despicable Democrats in Washington refuse to condemn the anti-Semitic speech of Tlaib and Omar. They agree with it 100%

That old lady has spent many years living as a person of hate and bigotry...that has been her punishment for such hate.....that kind of hatred is contagious and now it has spread to her offspring.....

Tlaib was only going there for political purposes and was only using her grandmother as a political pawn.

Nothing like using your family members as political pawns.

Checkmate.

Rashida-tlaib-liberal-hypocrite-960x640.png

I would think it would be allah that she would want to ruin him. Supposedly he is against all infedels so if he was going to ruin Trump he should have already done it.

Don't you just love how the left always uses family and tragedy to further an agenda?

Rashida Taliban refused to see her grandmother unless she could bash Israel. It's not Trump's fault.

You can tell that the fruit didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to "squad" member, Rashida Tlaib.
Her grandmother is your typical Palestinian.....normal in many ways, but insane when it comes to the Jewish State.
This is what these people specialize in......propaganda. Palestinians have been taught from birth to hate Israel and hate America. I think the Democrats have adopted this tactic. Teach them to foam at the mouth at the mere mention of a word.

• Jew
  • Sarah Palin
  • Israel
  • Republican
  • conservative
  • White People
  • Bush
  • Donald Trump
This is what Democrats are doing in this country. Causing hatred with unprecedented abandon. Teaching people to hate a false image......what better way to keep the focus off of your glaring deficiencies than by creating a straw-man for the voters to beat on and hate instead of you.

Honestly I can't blame the masses....because it's clear that they don't know they're being manipulated by evil people who only want to get rich off of murder and violence. Democrats and Hamas think their voters are stupid as shit, and maybe they're right. They don't respect their base. They despise them. But that doesn't stop them from begging for donations by patronizing them every time an opportunity arises.

Democrats act like Palestinians.....a people that have chosen to exclude themselves from their own country with their constant violence and hatred. People that could have had their own country but were expelled because they couldn't learn to get along with their neighbors.
These people that support Hamas, who use civilians as human-shields to fight Israel. They launch missiles from mosques and schools knowing that children will end up dying if Israel responds.
I can see why the despicable Democrats in Washington refuse to condemn the anti-Semitic speech of Tlaib and Omar. They agree with it 100%
Who cares what her grandmother thinks. They always hated the U.S. They pray every day in their country hoping that one day that they can infiltrate one of their own into the U.S. government, to bring down this country.

Nothing like Tlaib showing that her hatred for Israel is greater than her love for her grandmother. Anti-Semitism over family.

I would think it would be allah that she would want to ruin him. Supposedly he is against all infedels so if he was going to ruin Trump he should have already done it.

Don't you just love how the left always uses family and tragedy to further an agenda?
Did the old hag actually say "God", or did she say Allah? They are NOT the same.

• Jew
  • Sarah Palin
  • Israel
  • Republican
  • conservative
  • White People
  • Bush
  • Donald Trump

Who cares what her grandmother thinks. They always hated the U.S. They pray every day in their country hoping that one day that they can infiltrate one of their own into the U.S. government, to bring down this country.

Wait....Trump said this happened.....AND OUR GOD DAMNED MEDIA SAID HE LIED ABOUT IT!!!!

• Jew
  • Sarah Palin
  • Israel
  • Republican
  • conservative
  • White People
  • Bush
  • Donald Trump

Wait....Trump said this happened.....AND OUR GOD DAMNED MEDIA SAID HE LIED ABOUT IT!!!!

Yep.

Minute 1:10

Did the old hag actually say "God", or did she say Allah? They are NOT the same.
Have no idea who she actually invoked. Going by the idea that her granddaughter is Muslim I would guess it was Allah. Of course the media will report it as God. They consider them to be interchangeable.

Have no idea who she actually invoked. Going by the idea that her granddaughter is Muslim I would guess it was Allah. Of course the media will report it as God. They consider them to be interchangeable.
Yep. But if they were the same god, Allah wouldnt command his nutjobs to kill the Jews and Christians.

• Jew
  • Sarah Palin
  • Israel
  • Republican
  • conservative
  • White People
  • Bush
  • Donald Trump

I am sure a lot of people wish for that,

Kinda like you lot did for Obama.

• Jew
  • Sarah Palin
  • Israel
  • Republican
  • conservative
  • White People
  • Bush
  • Donald Trump

I am sure a lot of people wish for that,

Kinda like you lot did for Obama.
Not even close.
We wanted to keep Obama from doing what he eventually ended up doing.
And he's continuing to do.
Obama is out there trying to cause a revolution in America and greedy assholes in our government are helping him.
I'm afraid you won't like what they do to this country when he and his friends get done with their plans.
Millions of people will die. That's what communists always do when they take over countries. Every time.

Forum List

Back