Man of the Year

But if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.....who caused the most HARM to Americans.....

Oh, and Joe " The World's Dumbest Politian and Sexual ABUSER " Biden, says "We choose truth over FACTS"....

Another FAIL THREAD by a low 2 digit IQ ABNORMAL!

Former GOP Rep. Dave Trott told CNN on Friday that he thinks he knows what Trump is talking about. He had invited Trump in 2013 to the Lincoln Day Dinner in Michigan. At the event, Trott presented Trump with a tie, a statuette of Abraham Lincoln and a framed copy of President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address.
Once again CNN jumps on an honest mistake and calls Trump a liar...but they do not tell the whole story...so just who is lying?....I say CNN is lying by not telling the whole story.....

Trump is not even from Michigan. Lol

But I am guessing since he won Michigan in 2016...maybe that is why he won. Lol

Former GOP Rep. Dave Trott told CNN on Friday that he thinks he knows what Trump is talking about. He had invited Trump in 2013 to the Lincoln Day Dinner in Michigan. At the event, Trott presented Trump with a tie, a statuette of Abraham Lincoln and a framed copy of President Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address.
Once again CNN jumps on an honest mistake and calls Trump a liar...but they do not tell the whole story...so just who is lying?....I say CNN is lying by not telling the whole story.....

I watched the video of Anderson Cooper talking about this. It was pretty funny. Trump has apparently mentioned winning the award a number of times publicly. Whether it's an honest mistake or not, it's pretty ridiculous to make that claim over and over if the award doesn't even exist. :p

I watched the video of Anderson Cooper talking about this. It was pretty funny. Trump has apparently mentioned winning the award a number of times publicly. Whether it's an honest mistake or not, it's pretty ridiculous to make that claim over and over if the award doesn't even exist. :p
When a city gives you the "key to the city" it would be understandable if you claimed they named you man of the year....but CNN had this information and ignored it as if they were not told this before they went to broadcast....CNN is lying daily....they hold back information daily....I believe Trump over CNN any day....

When a city gives you the "key to the city" it would be understandable if you claimed they named you man of the year....but CNN had this information and ignored it as if they were not told this before they went to broadcast....CNN is lying daily....they hold back information daily....I believe Trump over CNN any day....

Wait, now he got the key to the city? From what I've read of Trott's comments, he wondered if Trump was thinking of a Republican Lincoln dinner at which Trump was keynote speaker. That isn't a man of the year award nor being given the key to the city. Trump exaggerates regularly and this is likely more of the same IMO.

Wait, now he got the key to the city? From what I've read of Trott's comments, he wondered if Trump was thinking of a Republican Lincoln dinner at which Trump was keynote speaker. That isn't a man of the year award nor being given the key to the city. Trump exaggerates regularly and this is likely more of the same IMO.
Figure of speech...he was honored by the city leaders...he was also man of the year in NY so he could of gotten the two crossed...but why aren't you appalled that CNN would hold back the rest of the story?....

Figure of speech...he was honored by the city leaders...he was also man of the year in NY so he could of gotten the two crossed...but why aren't you appalled that CNN would hold back the rest of the story?....

Wait, you claim that Trott made his guess about where the president got the idea he won man of the year on CNN, and then you say CNN is holding back the rest of the story? What are they holding back, precisely?

Wait, you claim that Trott made his guess about where the president got the idea he won man of the year on CNN, and then you say CNN is holding back the rest of the story? What are they holding back, precisely?
They reported Trott's words after he came forward and said something....they tried to make Trump look like a liar when they already had Trott's theory....they should have reported it in context...oh but wait...then it wouldn't be a story at all....so why did they even run with it if not to try and harm Trump?....

They reported Trott's words after he came forward and said something....they tried to make Trump look like a liar when they already had Trott's theory....they should have reported it in context...oh but wait...then it wouldn't be a story at all....so why did they even run with it if not to try and harm Trump?....

At this point the only reason for any of the Democratic media is to try and harm President Trump

He meant Michelin Man of the Year

He's fat and tired of the dem's shit....

I see. You're upset that CNN did not report one man's speculation when they put out the story about the president making his claims that he won man of the year. I notice you haven't mentioned the fact that Trott said that while he thinks the Lincoln dinner is where Trump got the idea that he won a man of the year award, there was no such award, nor any award at all in fact. Further, Trott is supposed to have spoken to a CNN fact checker only after the original story about the man of the year claims was published. Since you did not mention either of these things, does that mean you are trying to make CNN look like liars when you already could have found out this information? Should you have reported all of this in context? ;)

Fact-checking Trump's New Hampshire rally - CNNPolitics

I see. You're upset that CNN did not report one man's speculation when they put out the story about the president making his claims that he won man of the year. I notice you haven't mentioned the fact that Trott said that while he thinks the Lincoln dinner is where Trump got the idea that he won a man of the year award, there was no such award, nor any award at all in fact. Further, Trott is supposed to have spoken to a CNN fact checker only after the original story about the man of the year claims was published. Since you did not mention either of these things, does that mean you are trying to make CNN look like liars when you already could have found out this information? Should you have reported all of this in context? ;)

Isn't CNN suppose to tell The Whole Story?....or should they just pick out parts that achieve their goals?....

How very routine. Trump, who is a certified confirmed malicious habitual compulsive serial liar, gets caught telling a whopper of a provable lie and his suffering snowflake supporters desperately make excuses and ways to evade reality so xhey can accept his lying.

The reality, Donald Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.

Isn't CNN suppose to tell The Whole Story?....or should they just pick out parts that achieve their goals?....

They had a story about Trump claiming to have won man of the year in Michigan. After that story, they had a follow-up story in which Trott gave his supposition about where Trump got the idea he won such an award. You then complain that they aren't telling the whole story. At the same time, you did not give the details of Trott's statements, nor did you provide a link. I guess you don't feel the need to tell the whole story? :lol:

You should just take this for the hilarious news bite it it. ;)

They had a story about Trump claiming to have won man of the year in Michigan. After that story, they had a follow-up story in which Trott gave his supposition about where Trump got the idea he won such an award. You then complain that they aren't telling the whole story. At the same time, you did not give the details of Trott's statements, nor did you provide a link. I guess you don't feel the need to tell the whole story? :lol:

You should just take this for the hilarious news bite it it. ;)
I posted his statement in full...look back in the thread...telling half a story is not telling the whole truth...I don't care what anyone says...CNN had an agenda to show Trump as a liar...they kept and reported the story unconnected to serve their goal....

Forum List

Back