Maxine Waters.

We need an investigation into what all of these democrat women abusers have cost the tax payers. I guess the senate and the house pays the law suits and legal fees of these perverts. I want to know what the costs are and whom decided we should pay for their perversion... Swamp must be drained...just another example why...

We need an investigation into what all of these democrat women abusers have cost the tax payers. I guess the senate and the house pays the law suits and legal fees of these perverts. I want to know what the costs are and whom decided we should pay for their perversion... Swamp must be drained...just another example why...
Go for it. We know your side as well.

You won't see that "reasonable" twat in this thread demanding justice. LOL.

You won't see that "reasonable" twat in this thread demanding justice. LOL.
Justice? Now there's a very stupid concept.

And more. I wonder if they are sending out the z list players in super safe seats to see if it’s safe to put up a fight for weird Al?

Dem senator: 'Distraction' to call for Franken's resignation

"I think that that is a distraction to be talking about resignation, because what's really at the bottom of this whole issue of sexual harassment is that it is pervasive in our culture," Hirono said on MSNBC's "MTP Daily."

Well, she is old. Maybe the reaper will come for Christmas?

'Maxine Waters Recently Praised Dem Involved in Sexual Harassment Scandal as Champion of Women'

...of course she did.... :p

Guess Who Maxine Waters Recently Praised as a Champion of Women

“You know, there is a member of Congress who has been supportive of women for many, many, many years,” she said...'

I am assuming she meant 'FINANCIALLY SUPPORTIVE', as in using tax dollars to keep his victims quiet, as reported...

:p

John Conyers 'has impeccable integrity on our issues'

Maxine Waters to women: John Conyers 'has impeccable integrity on our issues'

He just wants you to touch it.
People shouldn't pay any attention to them. They has been living in a life of sin for all of those years, that it is now taking its toll on them. Pres.Trump and Senator Moore are around the same age as them. But the both of them together can run circles around them all. Joe Biden has dementia, that he is reliving his past on what he use to do to little girls on Lolita Express when he was a politician. They all are rotting away on Capitol Hill, like roadkill on the road.

Civil rights activist the Rev. Jesse Jackson said Friday that he has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. A neurological disorder with no cure, Parkinson's can cause tremors, stiffness and difficulty balancing, walking and coordinating movement.
Jesse Jackson diagnosed with Parkinson's - CNN

The owner of the Capitol Hill pharmacy that supplies prescription drugs for members of Congress and staff has sparked a frenzy of speculation after claiming he gives meds to lawmakers with “pretty serious health problems” and appearing to question their mental faculties.

“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Grubb's Pharmacy's Dr. Michael Kim told STAT News, reportedly citing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s. Uproar as Capitol Hill pharmacist dishes on Alzheimer's prescriptions for the powerful

Forum List

Back