Crazy Roy Moore: Alabama "always stands up for its rights," including the "Civil War conflict."

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So many good people, who hate those f-ing n*ggers." - Mall-rat Roy (at the Praise Jesus tribunal).

• Banned
told you he was crazy. he also "favorably quoted George Wallace"

Richard Allen Smith on Twitter

You link goes to a Twitter post. is that what you are down to now as support for your threads?

it's too early to find a link because Moore said the quote just minutes ago. i'll post a link later.

In other words, you should not have posted anything at all.

so we're not supposed to keep up on the latest news about important elections because we don't trust each other's word? got it.

• Banned
"Moore is pinning his hopes for victory on Alabama’s long-held tradition of sharp defiance to perceived threats from forces outside the state." - Washington Post

"Moore is pinning his hopes for victory on Alabama’s long-held tradition of sharp defiance to perceived threats from forces outside the state." - Washington Post
Won't work this time.

fox.PNG

"So many good people, who hate those f-ing n*ggers." - Mall-rat Roy (at the Praise Jesus tribunal).

I am sute that like the OP, you have a link. Right?
Satire doesn't require links.

This is not a satire forum, dumb ass!
Time to grow up. Snowflake.

told you he was crazy. he also "favorably quoted George Wallace"

Richard Allen Smith on Twitter

You link goes to a Twitter post. is that what you are down to now as support for your threads?

it's too early to find a link because Moore said the quote just minutes ago. i'll post a link later.

In other words, you should not have posted anything at all.

so we're not supposed to keep up on the latest news about important elections because we don't trust each other's word? got it.

No. You are spreading lies and misinformation.

BTW, have you seen a psychiatrist about that multiple personality disorder you are suffering from?

I guess you are admitting defeat.

Your are as gifted at guessing as you are at rational thought meaning, not in the slightest.

Your are as gifted at guessing as you are at rational thought meaning, not in the slightest.

I feel sorry for ignorant pieces of shit like you.

You cannot debate, use reasoning, or even form a cogent response.

You are truly one pathetic individual and a world class dumb ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back