Maxine Waters' Violent Rhetoric That You Didn't See

you said refute it, i did, and now you want me to be a mind reader.....

Fuck you for trying to punt

All you did was throw out a bunch of insults and say something non related to the subject.

Yup....you sure set me straight....I can tell ya.

not my fault you are all butthurt over someone wanting to send people to hell.
I mean its like getting butthurt over Cheney saying fuck you on the senate floor.

maybe you should wait till you are off your period to post.

I can see an angry fuck you as being harmless.

I cannot see something planned like this. She clearly was trying to gin up the crowd and I think she went too far.

The fact that the media actually omitted it shows some concern about the statement. The fact that anyone would defend it makes me wonder where your head is.

ah you want to play " i dont want to deal with recent history" line.

how many times ive i seen people say something about a certain election last november 2010..

or did that never happen?

Union leader will blast Sarah Palin, calling her rhetoric 'poisonous' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

calling someone a thug is quite venomous, and is used quite often by righties these days.

like i said you really want to go down this road? Both parties are so fucking dirty that the idea one is over the other is laughable.

you're missing the point, as usual.

you said refute it, i did, and now you want me to be a mind reader.....

Fuck you for trying to punt

how is what you posted a refutation? its sounds to me like an excuse using someone eases words as to some iin your mind comparative slight, ( that is wholly different and infinitely more defendable btw) than deal with what he said, Waters said.....try and focus.

you want a tissue?

again:
Both parties are so fucking dirty that the idea one is over the other is laughable.

you decided to make a hack thread because your panties are wet from crying.

to an extent I agree but as it is applied , the yardstick is not the same. do you get that yet or ?

ah now you want to say one does it more. Yeah i hear the same argument from the liberals i post with on another board and i think its bullshit when i they say it.

This line of thinking might work on someone who wants to stroke you off, but not me.

no thats not what I said, try and read what I wrote not, what you want to read.

and you should get help for your coprolalia, it is treatable.

Last edited:
Why is everybody always offering everybody a tissue? We should be taking out stock in Kleenex®!

you wanna take a shot at the question or just bloviate?

so, lets be clear, you have no issue with what maxine waters said, even slashing the "make sure they get there" blurb..?

All you did was throw out a bunch of insults and say something non related to the subject.

Yup....you sure set me straight....I can tell ya.

I mean its like getting butthurt over Cheney saying fuck you on the senate floor.

I cannot see something planned like this. She clearly was trying to gin up the crowd and I think she went too far.

The fact that the media actually omitted it shows some concern about the statement. The fact that anyone would defend it makes me wonder where your head is.

You just described the now- cancelled :( ;) Beck (Fox) Show LOL

beckhy.jpg

beckhy.jpg

to an extent I agree and many of the things he said were imho, wrong or not well expressed, so waters? whats your take on this?

beckhy.jpg

to an extent I agree and many of the things he said were imho, wrong or not well expressed, so waters? whats your take on this?
My take is Glenn is an entertainer....Waters is a Congresswoman.

Also, I never heard Beck say that all Democrats should go to hell and he's gonna put them there.

It would be easy for me to lay into Waters and say she's got the biggest mouth I've ever seen on a woman. The ramifications of that are tremendous.....but it's not her mouth that bothers me....it's what's constantly coming out of it that bothers me.

Last edited:
Idiotic insanity. Fuck the Tea Party morons. Repent or you WILL go to hell, racist (?) tools of the greedy rich.LOL

The Tea Party wants a balanced budget and you the epitome of moronishness don't.. So you should pack cool clothes for your trip to hell. you dumb assed racist.

You can't have it both ways.

Anybody that criticized Palin's cross-hairs and stands by this is a partisan hypocrite.
Anybody that stood by Palin's cross-hairs and criticizes this is a partisan hypocrite.

Yes, I just called about 95% of you partisan hypocrites.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

You want a race war don't you? Or else you are one very scared racist white conservative.

Why is everybody always offering everybody a tissue? We should be taking out stock in Kleenex®!

you wanna take a shot at the question or just bloviate?

so, lets be clear, you have no issue with what maxine waters said, even slashing the "make sure they get there" blurb..?

Personally, I don't know why anybody takes anything Maxine Waters says seriously. She's a well known nut job. It's her freedom to say what ever she wants. If her constituents don't like it then they'll vote her out.

You want a race war don't you? Or else you are one very scared racist white conservative.

Oh its so easy for you to post that on the internet, isnt it?

Something you cant say in 3D, can you?

Why not make a vid of yourself saying it and link it,

so we can see your hate in person?

Come on, u-tube is waiting.

Forum List

Back