Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

The left need to realize that calling everyone a racist because they disagree with you is actually racism. The TEA Partiers- much as you might want them to be - are not racists.

Might as well do what the blacks did with the N word,

just start calling each other the R word.

"Yo, wassup Racist, want to watch NASCAR reruns?"

Just one of a long list of names ive been called for no good reason

other than someone ignorAnt hasnt anything intelligent to say.

I like it!

You dint notice?

The old tone was Pelosi and her hammer of mandates

The new tone is you have to compromise your principals so they can

Continue to hammer you with mandates.

The left need to realize that calling everyone a racist because they disagree with you is actually racism. The TEA Partiers- much as you might want them to be - are not racists.

It's like assuming that all blacks steal, play basketball, love to eat fried-chicken and watermelon, and always vote Democrat unless somebody pays them to vote Republican.

NASCAR fans are racist.

Anyone who listens to Country/Western music has to be a racist.

If you turn on the radio and hear songs about crying, dying, going somewhere, driving a truck, or getting your daddy out of jail......it oozes with racism. Only Crackers listen to that junk.

Imagine what would have happened if the Tea Party had said that the Black Caucus can go straight to hell.
I'm getting really sick of the double standard with the liberals.

Make sure you think of that when you keep calling Obama racist, dumb arse!

You're such a fucking moron. The TEA Party is a huge group. Obama is an individual. There is no legitimate comparison between a group and an individual.

Fucking idiot.

You're such a fucking moron. The TEA Party is a huge group. Obama is an individual. There is no legitimate comparison between a group and an individual.

Fucking idiot.

There is more evidence for racism in the facking Tea Party and none for Obama, shut the fack up you facking moron.

Imagine what would have happened if the Tea Party had said that the Black Caucus can go straight to hell.
I'm getting really sick of the double standard with the liberals.

This is what passes for acceptable speech in the black community.

Most of them will swear up and down that the Tea Party is the second-coming of the KKK.

Thank you Mr. Obama.....for bringing this country together.

This bigotry goes on in Muslim communities all of the time.

A respected official stands up and says the Jews need to die and so-on and so forth.

Is it any wonder that Muslims hate them so much.

I think Maxine Waters needs to step down like yesterday because she is misleading her constituents.

Fucking idiot.

There is more evidence for racism in the facking Tea Party and none for Obama, shut the fack up you facking moron.

Damn your stupid. I can take you task quite easily. Lets start with DOJ policies.

Do you need a few minutes or will the but but but line be the best you can muster?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Fucking idiot.

the word is FUCK.....if you dont want to say it,then use another word.....you sound like a Wuss Flaylo...

You must be very, very young, dear. Don't you remember all the chimpanzee likenesses ascribed to President Bush from his announcement he was running until a year after Obama was in office. :rolleyes:
Were you offended by that?

First of all, I am not young. Secondly, I am not your dear. I don't give a damn how many friggin' monkies posed with Bush. He is not African-American, is he??? What's the use of explaining yet again. You people just don't get it. I really wish you'd all stop trying to justify racist language and pictures. It just makes it worse.
There's no such thing as an "African-American".

They are americans, period.

There is no such thing as an "Italian-American"

They are americans, period.

The hyphenated BS is just that, BS.

It's obvious that you don't know what the hell you're talkng about.

You are so off base it's not even funny. Miss "I am smarter than all of you. "

Forum List

Back