Maxine Waters; Next Impeach Pence!

She is living proof of how goddamn ignorant the Democratic Party has become.

What do you expect, B92? The D's dumbed down the public school system then hyped it up with wacko progressive teachers in order to create a new generation of dirt-farm jerks idiot enough to elect her kind then sit and applaud her as a success and proud leader of their type!

Impeach Maxine's wig. Then impeach her mouth. Politicians like her belong in the WWF.

There really is nothing wrong with Ms. Waters' wig.

A lot of elderly black broads like that style, and IMHO, it really isn't that bad.

Not satisfied with President Trump, Schiff is going after VP Pence

A twisted plot to make Pelosi president?

Pence’s Russia adviser Jennifer Williams testified last month about the vice president’s September 18 phone call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Schiff requested ten days later that Pence declassify her testimony, contained in a November 26 letter from her lawyer, but Pence last week declined to do so in a letter to Schiff.

On Tuesday, Schiff sent a letter to Pence alleging that the testimony given by Williams “raises profound questions about your knowledge of the President’s scheme to solicit Ukraine’s interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election”.

In other words, Schiff is inferring that Vice-President Pence “abused his power” just like Trump supposedly did.

Do you think this will actually wake up the majority of Americans how the Dims are determined to negate the 2016 election?

They’re already attacking the Electoral College.

Rep Nadler had avowed to do everything possible to keep Trump from being reelected – cheating if necessary.

Where does it stop?

More @ Plot To Make Pelosi President: Schiff Wants To Go After Vice-President Mike Pence » Sons of Liberty Media

A). Madcow fully knew what Schiff was going to answer before she even asked the question.
B). There is something genuinely disturbing and scary looking into the glassy stare of Schiff. He is a megalomaniac with delusions of godhood.
C). The Democrats have gone far past a radical coup and are now a group of domestic terrorists. Is McConnell and other Repubs ready to face that fact?
D). I can think of at least 100 compelling questions that beg needing asked of this affair that somehow never occur to a single prog journalist as they trip over themselves praising the House Dems!

Impeach Maxine's wig. Then impeach her mouth. Politicians like her belong in the WWF.

There really is nothing wrong with Ms. Waters' wig.

A lot of elderly black broads like that style, and IMHO, it really isn't that bad.
I'm OK with that, ( and OK isn't a signal for White supremacy). I say, if that makes her feel better about herself, go for it. It's just hard for me to understand how something as trivial as a wig can make such a hateful person feel good. I guess it really does take all kinds. Merry Christmas

What do you expect, B92? The D's dumbed down the public school system then hyped it up with wacko progressive teachers in order to create a new generation of dirt-farm jerks idiot enough to elect her kind then sit and applaud her as a success and proud leader of their type!
I’m doing my best to lift the education system up. It starts with a true understanding of the philosophy of government, how it is incorporated into our Constitution, and how the greatest threat to our civil liberties is our own damn government.

…….and I guess your dumbass thinks the Republican Party is smart.
There is a much higher percentage of Democratic politicians in D.C. not as smart then Repub politicians in D.C.

That's the lie you tell.
Democratic Party is a threat to our Republic.

All 3 branches are a threat to our Republic since your King took office.

79802314_2764054270318287_356131330905341952_o.jpg

There is a much higher percentage of Democratic politicians in D.C. not as smart then Repub politicians in D.C.

That's the lie you tell.

We are not a republic anymore. Although there may be some tattered remnants. We are a democracy enroute to authoritarian control.

That's the lie you tell.

We are not a republic anymore. Although there may be some tattered remnants. We are a democracy enroute to authoritarian control.

Yep sounds like that is what Republicans, Trump Humpers and conservatives want.

Forum List

Back