Maxine Waters: ‘Enough Information’ in Mueller Report to Move Forward With Impeachment

LC61vvJ.jpg

if only that giant man eating rabbit had jumped into Maxine Waters boat that night in 1977.(or was it 76, i forgot)

Notice the skin color of Democrats calling for impeachment now?

Yeah. Racism is at play.

Maxine Waters: ‘Enough Information’ in Mueller Report to Move Forward with Impeachment

Only one person stopping impeachment- Nancy Pelosi. Whitey Pelosi. Democrats leader.
Steny Hoyer nixed the idea before Nancy Pelosi did.

I heard the Democrats are going to take two weeks off now. Good grief. They just got back from Puerto Rico a few short weeks ago wasn't it? :rolleyes:

She constantly reinforces the point that even an idiot can get elected, all it requires are equally naive voters. Being elected doesn’t indicate the person is intelligent. Sad to say Maxine is not the only one currently serving in Washington that possess these traits.

Just what do they think they can impeach Trump for??

I'm sure the bat shit crazy Dems would like to know.

Notice the skin color of Democrats calling for impeachment now?

Yeah. Racism is at play.

Maxine Waters: ‘Enough Information’ in Mueller Report to Move Forward with Impeachment

Only one person stopping impeachment- Nancy Pelosi. Whitey Pelosi. Democrats leader.
There's enough information in every speech or appearance on CNN and MSNBC to impeach every member of congress that feels impeachment is a great idea.
You have to question their sanity first of all. Then when they start talking about climate change or giving murderers the right to vote, you need nothing more to have grounds for impeachment.

Its like watching bankers who are like Snidely Whiplash trying to being spanked by a slower version of Corky from the TV series "Life Goes On". Watching that financial meeting in congress was painful. I firmly believe that everything should cost at least half of what it does.

Forum List

Back