AOC 3 reasons Trump should be impeached....sigh

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Starts at :50.

Lol, this special one says there is an entire "bag" of reasons to impeach Trump.

And then......

LOL!!

The cankerous bitch is done and she knows it, so she's gonna go down in a blaze of glory and hope she can land a job at some leftist University somewhere. Which, frankly, is ALL of them.

Come on man, can't you just list them? Do I have to listen to her voice? Really?

It's like nails on a chalk board :eek-52:!

Lol, this special one says there is an entire "bag" of reasons to impeach Trump.

And then......

LOL!!

AOC is a regular poseur. She needs to get some smarts. It's too bad she'd put America through all that ignorance. She's just too young-minded and too willing to hang a man before making sure he committed a crime. Trump committed no crime. I don't think AOC has made the connection that being the representative of American people means you need to do your homework. All the time.

But know-nothings will flap their jaws thinking it will save face. It doesn't. Only the truth will save a nation from the ignorant.

And then......

LOL!!

AOC the poster child for Stupidity.

Dick Foster.

The poster child for not having a clue what stupidity even is.

This knucklehead just calls any woman whom he does not like - stupid (obviously).

As I have said before...I think her New Green Deal is ridiculous.

But she is clearly intelligent.

'She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.'

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

It is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve that and be stupid.

Interesting.
Fascinating.

giphy.gif

And then......

LOL!!

Dick Foster.

This knucklehead just calls any woman whom he does not like - stupid (obviously).

'She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.'

Yes, she obviously has a high iq., she's just not into other people yet. That comes with age, experience, and learning to hear the crying needs of people in a society. She hears only her inner self at this point. That doesn't cut it for the task a U.S. Representative has to do.

And then......

LOL!!

Dick Foster.

The dumb kunt doesn't even know what quantitative easing is,

And then......

LOL!!

Dick Foster.

She dismisses factual incorrectness by claiming she is morally right.
Check!

And then......

LOL!!

Dick Foster.

She dismisses factual incorrectness by claiming she is morally right.
Check!

Mcrocket buys it.

Sigh

I quit listening to AOC when she blithely decided everybody's taxes should be raised to a really astronomical amount in which the government gets more of someones paycheck that the person gets. That's poop. And I want none of it in my ears.

And then......

LOL!!

Dick Foster.

You have a point but lets be honest, every time she speaks something really asinine comes out of her mouth. I don't know how to see that other than utter stupidity.

Forum List

Back