Maxine Waters calls for total social warfare

"The outrage on the Right"? SERIOUSLY????
What do they have to do? Start killing people?
Oh wait! They already Have!
Let me guess....the Right should just "deal with it", while the Left is ok to continue and escalate.......
Easy there Seabisquit! Whoa boy! :eusa_hand:

I'm in agreement with you. I just think that the conservatives need to develop an effective strategy to expose the far left and kneecap them instead of charging straight at them foaming at the bit. You see, then they look just as crazy. Crazy. The left should be exposed as crazy. That's hard to do acting crazy in order to defeat them.

Rein it back in. Collect up. Do some dressage steps to skirt around their provoking behaviors. Then kneecap them. This way the reasonable middle votes that all this is about courting will go with who looks reasonable and sane and shy away from hypocrites who cry foul about immigrant child camps while simultaneously...for example...performing deviant sex acts in public where they've invited little kids to watch.

They have vulnerable spots. Take the gloves off and gaff 'em. The USSC decision has heated the iron. Strike while it's hot.

Last edited:
I think the outrage on the right is a bit misplaced.

images

Conservatives are 'over-reacting'?
Their 'outrage' is 'misplaced'?
Their disgust and condemnation is just 'kneejerk reactivism in devotees of a cult is a bit touched in the head'?

Democratic Party Felon Candidate Hillary Clinton, who wanted to be every US citizen's empress, er...President, was proven to have paid groups to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters.....

upload_2018-6-25_12-11-35.jpeg

Liberals and their ass-kissing media responded by declaring, 'Nothing to see here'...

Democrats, to include Maxine Waters, engaged in such violent rhetoric that they motivated a mentally unstable snowflake (much like yourself, it seems) to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians at a ball park.....

Afterwards, liberals were like:

images

...but promised to tone down the violent rhetoric anyway.

It's just Conservatives 'over-reacting'.....

As if inciting an attempted assassination of their political opponents was not bad enough, as a result of a disturbing obviously growing insanity, a criminal freak Hollywood liberals called for the child of the President and 1st Lady of the United States be RIPPED from his mother's arms, kidnapped, caged, and raped by pedophiles.....following THAT up he called a female member of the President's administration a 'gash' and called for her to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, and raped while it was all being recorded on film for 'posterity'....

...yet INSANE snowflakes like you are seemingly trying to JUSTIFY / EXCUSE / ENABLE such disgusting, criminal, DANGEROUS behavior by claiming this is no big deal, that there is nothing wrong here, and that the response from sane, rational people condemning such acts is 'kneejerk reactivism in devotees of a cult is a bit touched in the head!?

upload_2018-6-25_12-20-54.jpeg

Maxine Waters calls for total social warfare against entire Trump administration. Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat, called for total social warfare against the entire Trump administration, cheering on those who in recent days have attacked or rebuffed them at restaurants and their homes, and calling for more in that vein. “Let’s stay the course, let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” she said at a speech,

1. Time to recall prosecution for inciting a riot using a pulpit and position of power. Sentence accordingly.

2. Time to attack California politicians who are showing an increasing level of hubris and arrogance for defying federal laws about sedition and civil unrest. Particularly when they're coming from such a vulnerable position when it comes to things like children's safety and well being.

You know what they say....a picture is worth 1,000 words. Time to fire back.

6a00d83451c49a69e2017ee9a72a2b970d-500wi

jeuvraifamille-2.jpg

Manchester-Pride.jpg

Philly_Pride-Grinding-go-go-boys-300x225.jpg

sodnaked_zps3159e31b.jpg

CA Penal Code Law section

Penal Code - PEN
PART 1. OF CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS [25 - 680]

( Part 1 enacted 1872. )
TITLE 9. OF CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON INVOLVING SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC DECENCY AND GOOD MORALS [261 - 368.5]
( Heading of Title 9 amended by Stats. 1982, Ch. 1111, Sec. 2. )
CHAPTER 8. Indecent Exposure, Obscene Exhibitions, and Bawdy and Other Disorderly Houses [314 - 318.6]
( Heading of Chapter 8 amended by Stats. 1961, Ch. 2147. )

Every person who willfully and lewdly, either:

1. Exposes his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby; or,

2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person so to expose himself or take part in any model artist exhibition, or to make any other exhibition of himself to public view, or the view of any number of persons, such as is offensive to decency, or is adapted to excite to vicious or lewd thoughts or acts, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

There is nothing sicker than parents who would take their kids to a gay pride parade.

Last edited:
Maxine Waters calls for total social warfare against entire Trump administration. Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat, called for total social warfare against the entire Trump administration, cheering on those who in recent days have attacked or rebuffed them at restaurants and their homes, and calling for more in that vein. “Let’s stay the course, let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” she said at a speech,

1. Time to recall prosecution for inciting a riot using a pulpit and position of power. Sentence accordingly.

2. Time to attack California politicians who are showing an increasing level of hubris and arrogance for defying federal laws about sedition and civil unrest. Particularly when they're coming from such a vulnerable position when it comes to things like children's safety and well being.

You know what they say....a picture is worth 1,000 words. Time to fire back.

6a00d83451c49a69e2017ee9a72a2b970d-500wi

jeuvraifamille-2.jpg

Manchester-Pride.jpg

Philly_Pride-Grinding-go-go-boys-300x225.jpg

sodnaked_zps3159e31b.jpg

CA Penal Code Law section

Penal Code - PEN
PART 1. OF CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS [25 - 680]

( Part 1 enacted 1872. )
TITLE 9. OF CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON INVOLVING SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC DECENCY AND GOOD MORALS [261 - 368.5]
( Heading of Title 9 amended by Stats. 1982, Ch. 1111, Sec. 2. )
CHAPTER 8. Indecent Exposure, Obscene Exhibitions, and Bawdy and Other Disorderly Houses [314 - 318.6]
( Heading of Chapter 8 amended by Stats. 1961, Ch. 2147. )

Every person who willfully and lewdly, either:

1. Exposes his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby; or,

2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person so to expose himself or take part in any model artist exhibition, or to make any other exhibition of himself to public view, or the view of any number of persons, such as is offensive to decency, or is adapted to excite to vicious or lewd thoughts or acts, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

There is nothing sicker that parents who would take their kids to a gay pride parade.
Do you realize that your morally obvious, simple sentence places you as a reprobate bigot in many metropolitan circles... lol

There is nothing sicker that parents who would take their kids to a gay pride parade.
Do you realize that your morally obvious, simple sentence places you as a reprobate bigot in many metropolitan circles... lol

Do you realize that your comment places you as a person who apologizes for promoting sex acts in front of kids?
Obviously the you didn't read my post very closely... ("morally obvious") didn't clue you into the fact that I am in complete agreement with the post commented on... lol :)

Maxine Waters calls for total social warfare against entire Trump administration. Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat, called for total social warfare against the entire Trump administration, cheering on those who in recent days have attacked or rebuffed them at restaurants and their homes, and calling for more in that vein. “Let’s stay the course, let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” she said at a speech, the video of which was posted Sunday on social media by conservatives.

Maybe Maxine has forgotten that the Democrats have already been using violence.

On June 14, 2017, in Alexandria, Virginia, Republican member of Congress and House Majority Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana was shot while practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity.

View attachment 200937

View attachment 200942

Maxine Waters calls for social warfare on Trump administration

I think loads of people ought to show up at her house, her office, anywhere and everywhere she goes and give a taste of her own medicine. Nothing violent mind you, and BTW let's kick her sorry ass out of a few restaurants too. You want social warfare, bitch? 2-way street.

CNN Panel Roundly Condemns Maxine Waters For Comments About Harassing Trump Officialshttp://dailycaller.com/2018/06/25/cnn-maxine-waters-trump-officials/

upload_2018-6-25_12-53-0.jpeg

Easy there Seabisquit! Whoa boy! :eusa_hand:

I'm in agreement with you. I just think that the conservatives need to develop an effective strategy to expose the far left and kneecap them instead of charging straight at them foaming at the bit. You see, then they look just as crazy. Crazy. The left should be exposed as crazy. That's hard to do acting crazy in order to defeat them.

Rein it back in. Collect up. Do some dressage steps to skirt around their provoking behaviors. Then kneecap them. This way the reasonable middle votes that all this is about courting will go with who looks reasonable and sane and shy away from hypocrites who cry foul about immigrant child camps while simultaneously...for example...performing deviant sex acts in public where they've invited little kids to watch.

They have vulnerable spots. Take the gloves off and gaff 'em. The USSC decision has heated the iron. Strike while it's hot.

On one hand I see your point. On the other, there's a time and place for everything.

You have to look at the bigger picture. Venezuela for example. The Right did EXACTLY what the Right here in America is doing.
Playing it off....pointing out their madness and basically tolerating the Left in passive silence.....hopeful that just exposing their madness and "kneecapping them" would eventually bring back reasonable government.....but look what happened. They now have a full blown dictatorship and immeasurable suffering.

Elsewhere, Turkey has gone the same route. Only a FEW brave souls lifted their arms against the tyranny unfolding while the vast majority remained knee-cappingly silent. Today look where Turkey is. Ditto with Russia and now even China. Silence IS DEADLY.

Contrast that with the decisive ACTION the Egyptian people took when Morsi (aided by Obama) nearly converted their government into a radical Islamic ISIS state. ONLY because the people rose up just in time and said "HELL NO" and took to the streets by the millions in force (MANY sacrificing their lives) and fought back was the path to tyranny stopped cold.

You cannot win a war through silence and wishful thinking that "knee-capping" will get the job done.
Sometimes War requires action. You fail to see we are at war, an often fatal mistake. As Thomas Jefferson wisely pointed out.....
The tree of liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the blood of Tyrants and Patriots.

If there was no corruption at high levels of our government and this was nothing more than a few cult zealots, fine. But it's not.
And the real danger is too many people are too passive about it. Sorry. Reality.
I'm not advocating violence. I'm just saying silence is not a guaranteed win. Too many examples in modern times of just the opposite.
You are laying all your cards on common sense and good will correcting things. It may not work out that way.

Just ask Venezuelan opposition leader, Oscar Perez. Oh wait you can't. Maduro killed him.

Last edited:
"Mad Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" - President Trump

Maxie has lost her fuckin mind.....I don't understand democrats....I understand this need to fight fire with fire, I get it. We need serious foot soldiers on the grounds spreading the word...however, Maxie, telling crazies to boot out Trump people at all causes, is just stupid.

What we need and what we lack are ideas and solutions. Trump supporters are a lost cause and trying to piss these people off, is just a waste of time, Maxie....ideas and solutions dear.

It is merely holding Republicans responsible for their actions

You reap the hatred that you sow

That is why black athletes will not visit the White House
Dude, you are 1000% correct, but pissing on Trump idiots is not the way to get sha na na and Dequan out to vote this Nov. Ideas and solutions will.

So you are waking up to the realities of your parties downfall. The 'ideas & solutions'....or lack thereof...is why Hillary lost the election. She had nothing other than Trump hate to sell.
So far, nobody in the Blue corner has any type of ideas & solutions to fix this country. They are still trying to dump Trump but without anything solid to replace him, they aren't going to get far

You people have got to let this Trump beat Hillary bs go....Comey dropping that email bomb, the Russians and the media gave Trump his win....now when we can agree upon that, we can move forward....Hillary had good ideas, its just that the media never covered any of it....they was too busy chasing ratings and Trump to hear what the hag had to say.

"Mad Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!" - President Trump
First off lets get something clear, I fear a Trump supporter like I fear a nigga on a dark street at night...that's why we all are carrying dear......with that being said, Nov will either define us or defeat us....I'm patient.

The Dems have been pushing division and hatred. Violence, harrassment against others is against the law. She should quickly be arrested and charged if someone is hurt. Waters is a vile disgusting human being.

Ever hear of free speech we still have that now, for awhile anyway. Also the right to peacefully protest.

In essence, you're condoning violent criminal acts.

No they are just be told to protests against those in the Trump cabinet. No different than the TEA PARTY which was much worst.

There has been much violence with libs black lives matter, killing cops in dallas, destruction of private property, occupy wall street. None of this happened with the tea party.
None of this happened with the tea party? You mean to tell me the Klan, ie Tea Party, ie white cops haven't done shit to nobody?

First off lets get something clear, I fear a Trump supporter like I fear a nigga on a dark street at night...that's why we all are carrying dear......with that being said, Nov will either define us or defeat us....I'm patient.
Y'all were rather crushed in 16... I mean all those tears and speechless consternation...

Can your hearts bear any more America first, unapologetic patriotism and unabashed capitalistic candidates winning again after that? lol

The Dems have been pushing division and hatred. Violence, harrassment against others is against the law. She should quickly be arrested and charged if someone is hurt. Waters is a vile disgusting human being.

Ever hear of free speech we still have that now, for awhile anyway. Also the right to peacefully protest.

In essence, you're condoning violent criminal acts.

No they are just be told to protests against those in the Trump cabinet. No different than the TEA PARTY which was much worst.

There has been much violence with libs black lives matter, killing cops in dallas, destruction of private property, occupy wall street. None of this happened with the tea party.
None of this happened with the tea party? You mean to tell me the Klan, ie Tea Party, ie white cops haven't done shit to nobody?

The klan wasn't the tea party. That was the msnbc and their continual lie fest. Yeah, that's what I'm telling you. The dems are pushing hate and violence and criminal acts. They'd better watch it.

Maxie has lost her fuckin mind.....I don't understand democrats....I understand this need to fight fire with fire, I get it. We need serious foot soldiers on the grounds spreading the word...however, Maxie, telling crazies to boot out Trump people at all causes, is just stupid.

What we need and what we lack are ideas and solutions. Trump supporters are a lost cause and trying to piss these people off, is just a waste of time, Maxie....ideas and solutions dear.

Dude, you are 1000% correct, but pissing on Trump idiots is not the way to get sha na na and Dequan out to vote this Nov. Ideas and solutions will.

So you are waking up to the realities of your parties downfall. The 'ideas & solutions'....or lack thereof...is why Hillary lost the election. She had nothing other than Trump hate to sell.
So far, nobody in the Blue corner has any type of ideas & solutions to fix this country. They are still trying to dump Trump but without anything solid to replace him, they aren't going to get far

You people have got to let this Trump beat Hillary bs go....Comey dropping that email bomb, the Russians and the media gave Trump his win....now when we can agree upon that, we can move forward....Hillary had good ideas, its just that the media never covered any of it....they was too busy chasing ratings and Trump to hear what the hag had to say.

Her ideas were worthless and antithetical to this country. She hated America and the people to the core.

Forum List

Back