Red Cross denies being banned. They just say they aren't allowed to see the kids.

Imagine you knock on my door and offer to visit so that you can help me do my laundry. I decline and tell you I'll let you know if I end up needing help later. That doesn't mean I've banned you from my house, I simply turned down your offer.

The Red Cross has offered assistance. The government has declined assistance. This isn't "banning" them. There is no reason for people to be jumping to such conclusions. It's reckless and irresponsible, even if the federal government is being suspicious along the way.

Trump would rather tax payers pick up the tab than have a non profit do it for free.

SUCKERS

First off, they weren’t banned and if you are as dumb as MSNBC is then no amount of logic will help you, so it would be a waste of time.

Secondly, the OP uses a Russian news source, I thought we couldn’t trust the Russians because they were trying to influence our elections, yet you use them as a legitimate news source? Pretty stupid even for dean.

Imagine you knock on my door and offer to visit so that you can help me do my laundry. I decline and tell you I'll let you know if I end up needing help later. That doesn't mean I've banned you from my house, I simply turned down your offer.

The Red Cross has offered assistance. The government has declined assistance. This isn't "banning" them. There is no reason for people to be jumping to such conclusions. It's reckless and irresponsible, even if the federal government is being suspicious along the way.

It the money, Core Civic needs the money or wants the money. Can't have volunteers to anything, CoreCivc has a contract with the Feds.

This country has a long history of treating aliens like crap.

So do most countries, however we take in more immigrants into this country than anyone else, we aren’t staffed for the numbers that want in.

Look at our history, first we didn't want free blacks to work , then we used Mexicans for cheap labor, then the US was anti Jews, anti RC and anti Irish Catholics, the US has always treated others like aliens. The Wasps seem like they are always in charge.

So do most countries, however we take in more immigrants into this country than anyone else, we aren’t staffed for the numbers that want in.

Look at our history, first we didn't want free blacks to work , then we used Mexicans for cheap labor, then the US was anti Jews, anti RC and anti Irish Catholics, the US has always treated others like aliens. The Wasps seem like they are always in charge.

And look at other countries they all have the same issues with other immigrants, yet we process more immigrants than any other nation, seems to me a conflict with what you are saying.

Many countries also have issues with bigotry, in Africa countries get involved in genocide which has never happened here, Many countries are anti Jewish but no one in this country has tried to exterminate all of them, Protestant and Catholics were killing each other in the streets in Ireland, it didn’t happen in the US, not sure what RC means.
Is it right that we seem to be prejudice, nope but if you look at the world in general, all countries have been tough on immigrants.

Because you are the second largest country:20:

And we are double the amount of immigrants we accept per capital by over double what Europe brings in, so while we are the second largest country we are still first in volume and per capita.

Sorry just rechecked numbers and I am wrong on the Per Capita. It might be granting asylum we are first Per Capita.

My apologies

Last edited:

And we are double the amount of immigrants we accept per capital by over double what Europe brings in, so while we are the second largest country we are still first in volume and per capita.
I'm gonna need that on paper.

I'm gonna need that on paper.

I just rechecked and I am wrong, there was something I read where Europe was at 1.1 Per Capita and the US was 3. something. Sorry for the misinformation.

Forum List

Back