mauled by her own dogs?

In that pic, the dog looks like it's ready to snap and bite her face.

I wouldn't even want a dog with that type of facial expression.

i always had dobies....i never tried to control them physically i knew that was a losing battle....i was simply the food goddess and alpha female...she was way too small to be out with 2 large pits.....i was defending pits cause a lot of my friends have them.....hubby mentions they all have 1 pit.. not two

and when i began passing out...my dogs would simply lick me to death till i woke up...my biggest issue was just getting them off me...and trying to get up with them pushing me back down playing...

We spent a lot of time there at the scene and made some observations that, out of respect for the family, we're not releasing," Agnew said.
The woman was menstruating, and the two dogs were fighting for possession of her...

Two dogs mauled their owner to death during a walk in Virginia woods, sheriff says

so you have this small person walking two large pit bulls....in the woods..and something happens..the pits maul her to death...i just cant stop wondering what happened what went wrong...or simply why? why would dogs she had raised from pups do this?
did she fall and that started the attack?
Most PBs are fine, but they are know to get wild like that. She most likely didn't discipline the properly. I know first hand some dogs need a lot more work than others

You never know what some girls are doing with dogs. :puke3:

I wish I didn't, unfortunately I do.

We spent a lot of time there at the scene and made some observations that, out of respect for the family, we're not releasing," Agnew said.
The woman was menstruating, and the two dogs were fighting for possession of her...

I was thinking they got a sniff of blood, so they went nuts...

Two dogs mauled their owner to death during a walk in Virginia woods, sheriff says

so you have this small person walking two large pit bulls....in the woods..and something happens..the pits maul her to death...i just cant stop wondering what happened what went wrong...or simply why? why would dogs she had raised from pups do this?
did she fall and that started the attack?
There is only one kind of dog that kills its owner and that is the pitbull. They are the psychopath of dogs.

o not true.....

Thus we would like to present you the list of the most dangerous breeds, since, as it's said, forewarned is forearmed.
  • American Pit Bull Terrier.
  • Rottweiler.
  • German Shepherd.
  • Deutscher Boxer.
  • Dobermann.
  • Alaskan Malamute.
  • Chow Chow.
  • Perro de Presa Canario.
More items...
Top most dangerous dogs in the world (with cnologists comments)

now with that list...i have issues with the dobermann being on it....out of 7 kills last year....i think 4 were in defense of their owners....

Cynologists' Comments: There is still much to say about Dobermans. They are indeed fairly aggressive and can be dangerous for a man. Large and high-quality Dobermans are serious adversaries because of their agility and specific manner of the attack – they spring on the opponent, bite and then immediately jump back. It’s uncharacteristic for Dobermans to keep its preys; they never bite repeatedly and climb up the body as it does many service dogs. Normally Dobermans were used by the police force in pairs since it’s almost impossible to make a stand against two Dobermans. Currently Dobermans aren’t utilized for detention as it’s considered to be too traumatic and cruel. Indeed, Dobermans fall into the category of dogs which are capable of display of spontaneous aggression. And they just as Rottweilers understand a «play threat» neither to itself or its masters.

Appearance is deceptive: top most aggressive dog breeds

What a surprise! Recent studies by scientists who studied the behavior of dogs, showed that the Dachshund is the most aggressive dog in the world. Serious harm to the person it will not cause, no matter how much it bites, but Dachshunds are known for their hatred to strangers. Statistics showed that every 5th Dachshund once in its life had bitten a stranger, and each 12th - attacked its master. The breed does not get along very well with children.

lol and growing up we had dachshunds and hell yes they bit every chance they got and they dont care for kids at all

difference between the dachies and the dobies....you can bleed out from a good dobie bite....dachies...you got a limpy ankle for a day

Appearance is deceptive: top most aggressive dog breeds

What a surprise! Recent studies by scientists who studied the behavior of dogs, showed that the Dachshund is the most aggressive dog in the world. Serious harm to the person it will not cause, no matter how much it bites, but Dachshunds are known for their hatred to strangers. Statistics showed that every 5th Dachshund once in its life had bitten a stranger, and each 12th - attacked its master. The breed does not get along very well with children.

lol and growing up we had dachshunds and hell yes they bit every chance they got and they dont care for kids at all

difference between the dachies and the dobies....you can bleed out from a good dobie bite....dachies...you got a limpy ankle for a day

Dachsunds and Min-Pins are the meanest dogs.

As for what happened with that girl and the pitbulls, eh, something's fishy there.

I love Dobies and Pitbulls. A Dobie saved my life once.

o not true.....

Thus we would like to present you the list of the most dangerous breeds, since, as it's said, forewarned is forearmed.
  • American Pit Bull Terrier.
  • Rottweiler.
  • German Shepherd.
  • Deutscher Boxer.
  • Dobermann.
  • Alaskan Malamute.
  • Chow Chow.
  • Perro de Presa Canario.
More items...

now with that list...i have issues with the dobermann being on it....out of 7 kills last year....i think 4 were in defense of their owners....

We have a GSD...and the reason they are on that list is they are used by Police and Military...which greatly skews the charts I have seen

Forum List

Back