Matthew Whitaker: DOJ Meeting Suggests Andrew McCabe Will Be Indicted ‘Imminently’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Wednesday he believes Andrew McCabe will soon be indicted on federal charges, based on reporting that the former FBI deputy director’s attorneys recently met with Justice Department officials.

Whitaker said in a Fox News interview that McCabe’s lawyers’ meeting with Deputy Attorney General [DAG] Jeffrey Rosen, which The New York Times reported Monday took place last week, appears to have been what’s known as a “DAG appeal.”

Whitaker said “sophisticated defense lawyers” ask for the meetings “to lay out your case as to why your client shouldn’t be charged.”

“I have not seen a DAG appeal be successful. I have seen them many times, again, with sophisticated defense lawyers, but this is usually when somebody is imminently going to be charged, they try to get to the deputy attorney general and plead their case,” said Whitaker, who was a U.S. attorney and chief of staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Screw it ...I WANT JUSTICE in any form!!! The American people should take justice into their own hands since the law of the land cupbearers have betrayed us! They brutally and without consequences break our laws, yet they expect us to follow the rules!! I say SCREW IT!!We need to make his life miserable like they did to Flynn!!!

any day now!!!

How many times are you rubes going to fall for this

Do you
any day now!!!

Do you want there to be justice? I'll admit I'm cynical and I don't think any government official will get more than a slap on the wrist. I hate that we are corrupt and we expect corruption as normal.

Do you
any day now!!!

Do you want there to be justice? I'll admit I'm cynical and I don't think any government official will get more than a slap on the wrist. I hate that we are corrupt and we expect corruption as normal.

I have been wanting justice since Reagan sold guns to our enemy, still waiting.

This stuff just cracks me up....the same people that made fun of the "trump is going down" folks (and rightly so) are doing the exact same thing with people from the other side.

It is as if none of them paid attention till 2 years ago when Trump as elected.

I think it is time to demand justice. I demand it!!!

Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Wednesday he believes Andrew McCabe will soon be indicted on federal charges, based on reporting that the former FBI deputy director’s attorneys recently met with Justice Department officials.

Whitaker said in a Fox News interview that McCabe’s lawyers’ meeting with Deputy Attorney General [DAG] Jeffrey Rosen, which The New York Times reported Monday took place last week, appears to have been what’s known as a “DAG appeal.”

Whitaker said “sophisticated defense lawyers” ask for the meetings “to lay out your case as to why your client shouldn’t be charged.”

“I have not seen a DAG appeal be successful. I have seen them many times, again, with sophisticated defense lawyers, but this is usually when somebody is imminently going to be charged, they try to get to the deputy attorney general and plead their case,” said Whitaker, who was a U.S. attorney and chief of staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Screw it ...I WANT JUSTICE in any form!!! The American people should take justice into their own hands since the law of the land cupbearers have betrayed us! They brutally and without consequences break our laws, yet they expect us to follow the rules!! I say SCREW IT!!We need to make his life miserable like they did to Flynn!!!

Uh huh. It's all part of the Q Larp

Good....I suggest placing him in Rpsyein's old cell & publicly declaring he has agreed to provide evidence against Hillary, even if not true.

He knows 'someone' was able to get to Epstein in prison to silence HIM so that kind of announcement will make him a target, too.

He will gladly agree to make a deal in exchange for protection.

It's just an assumption on Whitaker's part not based on inside information or evidence. Personally I thought Barr would be different but he seems like just another bureaucrat who is reluctant to do his job because it might make fellow bureaucrats look bad.

Awwwwe come on you guys, cut it out, quit teasing that poor lonely prison cell like that. I guess it's like a Sean Hannity viewer, sadly it always believes ya when you say this democrat guy or that democrat girl is getting indicted. Tragic what yer doing ......shameful. What did that cell ever do to you?

Forum List

Back