Matthew Perry and "Friends"

Friends is still in wide syndication
I never even heard of Man with a Plan

Depression and Drug Addiction are hard to find a reason for.
It is not always….this caused that

Some people are just susceptible to addiction and depression is often a chemical imbalance

Perry is someone who should never have been around drugs or alcohol

Man, I'm this close to selling it all and buying 20 acres that's right next to national forest and build a log cabin and hunt, trap, grow veggies, fish, etc. This weekend after shooting a 10 point buck on my first evening hunt I had a lot of time to watch tv and I watched this guy who had a small log cabin. He built it for $10K. Man that would be fun. I wish I had enough money that I knew I could quit my job and just say fuck it and go off and be happy. At peace.

So a guy like me thinks what a waste of money and what a waste of a privileged life. I wonder who's getting all that money. I hope they do better with it.

I'm glad my nephews never have to worry about money, although I'm sure they will, but what I'm glad about the most is they are both happy. But you never know. No one really knows someone else 100%. I know couples think they do but they don't.

I don't think any of them were successful.

Joey? What's wrong with you Harry? LOL.

I was at my barber shop and they were searching the internet for something to put on. One guy found the George Lopez show and he said "Oh I love this show". The fucking canned laughter and bad jokes. What is wrong with people Harry? You're all too easily amused.

Man With a Plan Harry? That was successful? Funny I never saw it

A dad finds out that parenting is harder than he thought after his wife goes back to work and he's left at home to take care of the kids.

OMG it won a prime time emmy? Fuck that. No it did not. LOL.

I can't believe it was on for 5 years. Where the fuck was I? Now I have to look it up to see if I can see some episodes.

Have you ever seen Cedric the Entertainers sitcom? It's horrible too. It's about a white family who moves into the hood. So fucking bad but people love it.

The networks have lost their audience. Young people don't watch network tv anymore. They stream. I can't wait for the next good sitcom to come out and capture us all like

Friends, Seinfeld, Cheers, Family Ties, Modern Family was a good recent one.

Ok at least I was right that Joey sucked

It premiered on NBC on September 9, 2004. Midway through the second season, the show was placed on a hiatus but returned on March 7, 2006. Only one episode aired before the show was pulled
i never said i watched them.....try episodes.....

It was this show that he was nominated for an Emmy

Episodes is a sitcom created by David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik and produced by Hat Trick Productions.[1] It premiered on Showtime in the United States on January 9, 2011[2] and on BBC Two in the United Kingdom on January 10, 2011.[1] The show is about a British husband-and-wife comedy writing team who travel to Hollywood to remake their successful British TV series, with unexpected results. It stars Matt LeBlanc portraying a satirical version of himself. LeBlanc made his regular return to television for the first time since he was on NBC's Joey.

I didn't have Showtime back then. I bet I can watch old episodes. I'll give it a look.
i watched it....he plays himself in this....and plays an asshole version of himself....i thought it was pretty funny....

i watched it....he plays himself in this....and plays an asshole version of himself....i thought it was pretty funny....
Jerry Lewis also played a good guy and the asshole version. Unfortunately, Lewis in real life was the asshole version. He was Buddy Love.

Even the tributes to Matthew Perry to show how good he was, I watched and thought…….That wasn’t so funny
Probably the vax.
1698888094452.png

My problem with Friends was, essentially, if you saw one show, you’ve seen them all. I think I’ve seen every episode when it came on broadcast television. Though I’ve had a chance to watch episodes on demand, I’ve never watched a single one. Thinking back, I can’t imagine the shows “holding up” very well.

I’m glad that Matthew Perry and the other stars on the show learned from earlier TV shows and got a good deal on syndication. I read somewhere that Perry was making double-digit millions a year still off of Friends.

He had great dramatic chops both on West Wing and Studio 60.

Saw a handful of episodes in the day but soon realised I was not prime target material .

Interesting thing is this guy's death which could be a CIA hit ( or similar ).

Before ridiculing , DYOR and see his interest in exposing an alleged high profile Hollywood paedophile ring .
He was close to publishing and the full story is fascinating . Certainly the present official death explanation/ narrative smells of BS, and MP had made it widely known that they wanted him dead .
Hope he had a wide ranging Dead Man's Switch .

This story is much more interesting than the series which brought him fame and problems .imho .

Saw a handful of episodes in the day but soon realised I was not prime target material .

Interesting thing is this guy's death which could be a CIA hit ( or similar ).

Before ridiculing , DYOR and see his interest in exposing an alleged high profile Hollywood paedophile ring .
He was close to publishing and the full story is fascinating . Certainly the present official death explanation/ narrative smells of BS, and MP had made it widely known that they wanted him dead .
Hope he had a wide ranging Dead Man's Switch .

This story is much more interesting than the series which brought him fame and problems .imho .
:auiqs.jpg:

Jerry Lewis also played a good guy and the asshole version. Unfortunately, Lewis in real life was the asshole version. He was Buddy Love.
At t eh time or for a couple of decades there were people who spewed that the character was Dean Martin. After hearing about Martin's life, it could never be.

Forum List

Back