Matt Stone and Trey Parker got biggest backlash from liberals.

I always loved South Park because they make fun of everything and everyone on this planet equally, no exceptions! Hard-core liberals spew hatred at Parker/Stone because they are so devoid of any humor, they're incapable of laughing at themselves. I've always believed in the old saying, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then you're simply not funny."

Here's an example of how perpetually butthurt liberals are: on liberal sites they have "offended" raging baby tantrums over South Park satirizing their liberals celebrities when EVEN LIBERAL CELEBRITIES ADMIT that being roasted on South Park is sort of a badge of honor! There are few things in life more pathetic than crybabies who get butthurt of behalf of someone else when that someone else wasn't even bothered in the first fucking place! Is there any silly, fun little playful aspect of life that DOESN'T get crybaby liberalfilths' panties knotted up in a bunch????????
Grampa thinks the cartoon is meant for kids and their political satire is really unoriginal.

Grampa is a little weird. He does not get adult humor and he certainly does not understand satire.

He thinks he keeps making intelligent comments though.

There's no legal or moral parameter in our society that says that us adults can't enjoy raunchy cartoons (and obviously you know that South Park is raunchier than all other cartoons put together). I see nothing wrong with us middle-aged adults having a good laugh over adult-intended cartoons like South Park. Or my other favorite "adult" cartoon, Futurama (because I'm a sci-fi geek). Is the fact of us adults enjoying certain whacky cartoons truly a threat to society?
Rick and Morty is pretty hilarious.

A couple of morons. Hope you like following the cheese trail

Actually, they are quite brilliant. They have set their show up in such a way that they can be cranking out a topical show in a weeks time. No other animated show can do that.

And, they are funny as hell.
Brilliance is not mimicking the latest news a week or two later. Any plagerizer can copy the news after the fact.
Sometimes they are indeed funny but the lack the one thing that makes comedy brilliant. ORIGINALITY

They don't mimic, they mock. Huuuuge difference.

I always loved South Park because they make fun of everything and everyone on this planet equally, no exceptions! Hard-core liberals spew hatred at Parker/Stone because they are so devoid of any humor, they're incapable of laughing at themselves. I've always believed in the old saying, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then you're simply not funny."

Here's an example of how perpetually butthurt liberals are: on liberal sites they have "offended" raging baby tantrums over South Park satirizing their liberals celebrities when EVEN LIBERAL CELEBRITIES ADMIT that being roasted on South Park is sort of a badge of honor! There are few things in life more pathetic than crybabies who get butthurt of behalf of someone else when that someone else wasn't even bothered in the first fucking place! Is there any silly, fun little playful aspect of life that DOESN'T get crybaby liberalfilths' panties knotted up in a bunch????????
Grampa thinks the cartoon is meant for kids and their political satire is really unoriginal.

Grampa is a little weird. He does not get adult humor and he certainly does not understand satire.

There's no legal or moral parameter in our society that says that us adults can't enjoy raunchy cartoons (and obviously you know that South Park is raunchier than all other cartoons put together). I see nothing wrong with us middle-aged adults having a good laugh over adult-intended cartoons like South Park. Or my other favorite "adult" cartoon, Futurama (because I'm a sci-fi geek). Is the fact of us adults enjoying certain whacky cartoons truly a threat to society?

A good friend of mine is one of their directors.

I heard the people involved in Rick and Morty are sexual perverts.

I heard the people involved in Rick and Morty are sexual perverts.
Yeah, that would not shock me in the least bit.

It gets weird at times, that is for sure.

Actually, they are quite brilliant. They have set their show up in such a way that they can be cranking out a topical show in a weeks time. No other animated show can do that.

Brilliance is not mimicking the latest news a week or two later. Any plagerizer can copy the news after the fact.
Sometimes they are indeed funny but the lack the one thing that makes comedy brilliant. ORIGINALITY

They don't mimic, they mock. Huuuuge difference.
If not for the headlines they would have no source material. They lack creativity without the waterspout of current events.

As I stated, ZERO originality

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

They parrot the latest headlines and controversy and MORONS applaud them for being geniuses. Well guess what? Hannity and Madcow do that as well, every night. Are they geniuses too?
Holy shit
Right?

I must be the only genius on this board since I recognize them for the scam artists they are. They have no loyalties to the left or the right. Only the bank numbers that pad their account by playing one side against the other.

Geniuses for fooling idiots? I suppose so. Geniuses for originality and talent?

Lol, NO

Scam artists? How the fuck is it a SCAM to make silly fun of various details of our society for entertainment purposes? You sound too bitter and joyless to have any giant, ridiculous belly laugh about anything. Let alone seeing the humorous details of our modern society. Let's see you make something funnier, which balances gross-out toilet humor with actual moments of surprisingly thoughtful wit about the human condition.

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

They parrot the latest headlines and controversy and MORONS applaud them for being geniuses. Well guess what? Hannity and Madcow do that as well, every night. Are they geniuses too?
Holy shit
Right?

I must be the only genius on this board since I recognize them for the scam artists they are. They have no loyalties to the left or the right. Only the bank numbers that pad their account by playing one side against the other.

Lol, NO

Scam artists? How the fuck is it a SCAM to make silly fun of various details of our society for entertainment purposes? You sound too bitter and joyless to have any giant, ridiculous belly laugh about anything. Let alone seeing the humorous details of our modern society. Let's see you make something funnier, which balances gross-out toilet humor with actual moments of surprisingly thoughtful wit about the human condition.
Scam was a bad choice of words but I stand behind my assertion that the lack creativity or originality.

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

Holy shit
Right?

Lol, NO

Being born in SF, one of my favorite South Parks was the episode that portrayed San Francisco liberals as constantly smelling their own farts. The conflict of the episode: a giant, poisonous cloud of "smug" as opposed to smog was moving toward San Fran and it ended with the "smug" making the entire city of SF disappear up its own asshole.

Last edited:

You don’t have 1% of the ironically poignant insight of these 2 guys. The left hates them because they make fun of absurd behavior, which is the lefts stock and trade.....oh and the left takes things really personal.

I love how they got that from this nightmare.

Good Lord

South Park continues to be one of the more brilliant shows on television. It may not be your thing, but to deny their impact and genius is just silly.

You don’t have 1% of the ironically poignant insight of these 2 guys. The left hates them because they make fun of absurd behavior, which is the lefts stock and trade.....oh and the left takes things really personal.
I don't need 1% of their comic abilities as I am not a comic.

In case you haven't noticed EVERYONE on this board does what they do. We create threads based on the latest headlines. Often with the toilet humor and bad language.

They aren't anymore original in their take than anyone here who mocks the other side based on the latest trends or news.

I think people who put "celebrities" on these stupid pedestals are the real joke. Then they wonder why our nation has gone down the shitter just like the trash television we worship.

What?
Can you fucking read?

What? Lol

Hannity and Maddow would be lucky to be Stone and Parker’s janitor. These guys see absurdity and hypocrisy, and change the names and places to show how stupid things are......like how stupid Hannity and Maddow are.

Forum List

Back