Matt McConaughy

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
not sure if I spelled his name right. Anyway..is he ill? The way he looks now versus the hunka hunka he was in Reign Of Fire is so....extreme.

Matthew McConaughey is receiving Oscar buzz for his Dallas Buyers Club, which comes out next month, though it’s possible some who see it may not even realize it’s him, as the actor lost about 50 pounds to play a Texas electrician who contracts HIV.

Weighing in at 185 pounds before beginning his regimen, McConaughey told People that he initially had planned to stop at 145 pounds. But he ended up blowing past that goal, as he wanted to appear physically, dangerously ill.

Matthew McConaughey Called Tom Hanks For Weight Loss Advice on Dallas Buyers Club | Vanity Fair

He lost all that weight for a movie. He looks nasty that thin, doesn't he?

He'll be back to his buffy self in no time. :eusa_pray:

his show coming up with Woody Harrelson on HBO...True Detective.... looks pretty good....

I'll have to watch a preview, maybe aim my sister at it too.

its only 8 episodes....i hate it when they do that....and only one season....next season a whole new cast and storyline.....just like the magazine....this season multiple timelines to trace two detectives' hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana across seventeen years......

not sure if I spelled his name right. Anyway..is he ill? The way he looks now versus the hunka hunka he was in Reign Of Fire is so....extreme.

I saw him on Carson. He lost a lot of weight for a show he was in. But he does look sick. I think the role called for that.

Forum List

Back