Favorite Charlton Heston movie

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Right now, I'm watching Earthquake & the Ten Commandments together. :rolleyes:

CHARLTON HESTON * AVA GARDNER * GEORGE KENNEDY * LORNE GREENE * GENEVIEVE BUJOLD * RICHARD ROUNDTREE

When the most catastrophic earthquake of all time rips through Southern California, it levels Los Angeles and sends shockwaves through the lives of all who live there. Charlton Heston heads the all-star cast as Stewart Graff, a ruggged construction engineer who lives with his spoiled and wealthy wife, Remy (Ava Gardner)...*

CHARLTON HESTON * YUL BRYNNER * ANNE BAXTER * EDWARD G. ROBINSON * YVONNE DE CARLO * DEBRA PAGET * JOHN DEREK * SIR CEDRIC

HARDWICKE * NINA FOCH * MARTHA SCOTT * JUDITH ANDERSON * VINCENT PRICE * JOHN CARRADINE

For sheer pageantry and spectacle, few motion pictures can claim to equal the splendor of Cecil B. DeMille's 1956 remake of his epic The Ten Commandments. Filmed in Egypt and the Sinai with one of the biggest sets ever constructed for a motion picture, this version tells the story of the life of Moses (Charlton Heston), once favored in the Pharaoh's (Yul Brynner) household, who turned his back on a privileged life to lead his people to freedom...*

*from cassette box

Probably The Ten Commandments but he's had so many it's hard to say for sure.

Omg, I just watched the Ten Commandments and Ben Hur this week!

I really like Ben Hur. But I like pretty much everything Charlton Heston played in..including planet of the apes.

I just can't get over the way he spoke! Sooo cool!

Favorite Charlton Heston movie: Bowling for Columbine

Believe it or not, I have never seen that movie, but yesterday I went to Rasputin's twice since they have a big sale at their store here to make room for their Christmas stuff. And I found Bowling for Columbine and want to watch it, maybe, tomorrow. LOL

Omega Man...

primo early-70's cheese-ball low-production-values flick... :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkU18MrBzU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkU18MrBzU[/ame]

Last edited:
I liked a lot of his movies...

Soylent Green

Omega man

Ten Commandments

Ben-Hur

I just saw Soylent Green last night on TMC for the first time in twenty years. CH was good in it, as he was in the Planet of the Apes. He overacted in The Ten Commandments, but then everybody did in that movie.

I just saw Soylent Green last night on TMC for the first time in twenty years. CH was good in it, as he was in the Planet of the Apes. He overacted in The Ten Commandments, but then everybody did in that movie.

He overacted in everything!

But who cares? He was great!

I just watched one and I was not impressed. He was a soldier in China during the boxer rebellion. Boring and slow. Somethings missing. And I like older movies but I’ve never liked his movies.

Even planet of the apes was slow and boring.

Now I’m watching Khartoum. Another movie that seems like it should be an epic desert war movie but yawn.

I just watched one and I was not impressed. He was a soldier in China during the boxer rebellion. Boring and slow. Somethings missing. And I like older movies but I’ve never liked his movies.

Even planet of the apes was slow and boring.

Now I’m watching Khartoum. Another movie that seems like it should be an epic desert war movie but yawn.
I have a feeling your favorite movie starred Cheech and Chong.

Forum List

Back