Matt Lauer, CLINTON GLOBAL MEMBER, To Moderate First Presidential Forum...

That guy is a male equivalent of a dumb blonde.

As I said before, I believe Trump will take on the role of moderator, and ask of Hillary during his responses the questions the moderators will not.

As I said before, I believe Trump will take on the role of moderator, and ask of Hillary during his responses the questions the moderators will not.
They aren't going to be on the stage at the same time, dumbfuck. It's a back to back forum, not a debate.

They aren't going to be on the stage at the same time, dumbfuck. It's a back to back forum, not a debate.

Ahhh, so it is. How utterly useless.

He'll get her in #2.

and the Trumpbots slobber "its rigged", then hump each others leg

LMAO

Again.... MSM bias on display!
These are high profile members of the MSM .... members of the Clinton Foundation!
Stephanopolous on List of ‘Notable’ Past Clinton Global Initiative ‘Members’ — and He’s Joined by 13 Other Big Media Figures
Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 11.39.29 AM.png

Is this in addition to 3 debates or a substitute for one of them?

Seems rather pointless to me. Trump does forums all the time already & Hillary could if she wanted to.

Is this in addition to 3 debates or a substitute for one of them?

Seems rather pointless to me. Trump does forums all the time already & Hillary could if she wanted to.

It's being done specifically to delay Clinton being confronted by Trump. What football game is on the night of debate #2?

So Lauer questions to Hillary..

Ms. Clinton... Will you husband be known as First????
Ms. Clinton...will there be any discussions of American Exceptionalism?

But when it comes to Trump forum questions...
Mr. Trump... is it true size of your hands indicate the size of other organs?
Mr. Trump... will you build the wall?
Mr. Trump... why do you hate immigrants?
Mr. Trump... Why do you hate America?
Mr. Trump... Is it true you have screwed all the illegal immigrant women that work for you as part of their job interview?

He really likes to interrogate Olympic swimmers. He really goes after them.

No way he goes after Hillary the way he went after Lochte.

Let's face it, there is only one person alive qualified to moderate a Trump-Hillary debate

Lauer is listed as a “notable past member” on the Clinton Global Initiative’s website — along with Anderson Cooper and Katie Couric.

....NO BIAS THERE.

:rolleyes:

Is it possible to get someone NOT connected to the Clintons to moderate the debates?

Matt Lauer Will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton

Trump, unlike RINOs McCain and Mitt the Left prefers, will jump right into Lauer's smug face.
That is exactly what I am expecting him to do whenever he is asked a question about domestic or foreign policy that he has no clue how to answer. Which would be any and every question put to him about domestic and foreign policy.

Forum List

Back