Masturbation

Hagbard Celine said:
That avatar pic fits you well Samwise Gamjee.

Once again, lack of personal conversation doesn't allow me to display tone that would indicate that this doesn't bother me. Shattered is giving me legitimate rips. Also, try reading the avatar, sometime.

Huh??? I barely even know who you are.. However, telling you to get out of retail, because you don't have the cajones for it hardly qualifies as a "rip", IMO..

See what I mean? Besides, I think shattered's just hot for me. Otherwise, she wouldn't be giving me this much attention. :kiss2:

Hobbit said:
Once again, lack of personal conversation doesn't allow me to display tone that would indicate that this doesn't bother me. Shattered is giving me legitimate rips. Also, try reading the avatar, sometime.

See what I mean? <b>Besides, I think shattered's just hot for me. Otherwise, she wouldn't be giving me this much attention.</b> :kiss2:

That's the problem with kids these days.. They spend too much time thinking, and not enough time learning. :)

(Nice edit, BTW, since *that* little comment wasn't in your initial post)

i guess its a shot in the dark to ask "can we all just get along?"

masterbation should bring us together, not tear us apart.

because 99.9 of people masterbate, even to this day.

NATO AIR said:

Just a little gentle ribbing. My feelings aren't hurt. Anybody else?

NATO AIR said:

<i>**flips Nato's light on**</i>

Silly boy.. No, we can't all just get along.. You know better than that. It's much easier to bicker. :) :cof:

Shattered said:
<i>**flips Nato's light on**</i>

Silly boy.. No, we can't all just get along.. You know better than that. It's much easier to bicker. :) :cof:

that's true.. bickering is also good.

in fact, at the end of burned out relationships, bickering is all you have left....

NATO AIR said:
that's true.. bickering is also good.

in fact, at the end of burned out relationships, bickering is all you have left....

Nono.. You can be a little more positive than that.. :)

NATO AIR said:

How can that be? More than .1 percent of people dont have any hands... :)

Yes boys and girls we are all guilty of this sin from time to time between real time events...heck I would even bet dollars to donuts that 'Gem' the ultra Ms Congeniality in here is guilty from time to time! Even though she comes across as Ms.Perfect....LOL :eek:

GotZoom said:
English 101.

I did not search Google or Microsoft.

If you read my post, you will see that I searched on Bible.com. That is a webiste. About the Bible.

You can pick which version - I used King James - and Old or New Testament - I searched both.

When I searched the word "whore" by itself, it came back with 65 verses that the word "whore" was used 76 times.

None of them are the verse you quoted.

Try spelling it Ho and search the Ebonics translation .

Forum List

Back