MASSIVE sea ice gain in Arctic!!

It is an example of how cherry picking deniers are liars. Plain and simple. Call a spade a spade. The intent was to mislead, as it has always been from that quarter.

This date IS a 40% gain over the same date in 2011. It's always the SPIN -- that's the lie. Or using that "factoid" to PURPOSELY deceive. We're certainly in agreement on that. It's the daily MO of everything politics. Deceiving with factoids.

Does it change the picture of Arctic Sea Ice Extent decline? Of course it doesn't. But the poor little factoid by lone self -- is guilty of no crime.
The factoid is correct, the people presenting it is this manner are liars of the first water.

They'll never get away with it OldyRocks. Not with you and me watching the hen house.. :banana:

It is an example of how cherry picking deniers are liars. Plain and simple. Call a spade a spade. The intent was to mislead, as it has always been from that quarter.

This date IS a 40% gain over the same date in 2011. It's always the SPIN -- that's the lie. Or using that "factoid" to PURPOSELY deceive. We're certainly in agreement on that. It's the daily MO of everything politics. Deceiving with factoids.

Does it change the picture of Arctic Sea Ice Extent decline? Of course it doesn't. But the poor little factoid by lone self -- is guilty of no crime.
The factoid is correct, the people presenting it is this manner are liars of the first water.

They'll never get away with it OldyRocks. Not with you and me watching the hen house.. :banana:
Warmers never lie. :uhh:

Billy........if you are a denier...........this year is becomming ePiC :rock:

The Paris fAiL
Sea levels dropping since beginning of '16
Arctic and Greenland ice growing faster than Christopher Walken's hair
EPA getting blown up to shit
More evidence of data tampering
Met Office research indicating that the models on temp were exaggerated

Im sure I'm forgetting some..........but guess who's winning huge?:mm:
The people in the Caribbean? Why don't you just go down there and explain that to them.

What can I say? I'm just not prone to the hysterical......file it under shit happens. If you live on those small Caribbean islands and are stunned about large hurricanes decimating your island, what can you say except your feet aren't affixed to the ground. That old saying.......its not a matter of "if" its a matter of "when". DUH.........same as folks living on the side of these steep hills in area's where heavy rains are bound to come......duh........of course your house is going to get train wrecked with a mudslide sooner or later.

Heres the thing..........on hurricanes, they fucked up the Irma direct hit to Miami because they were basing the trajectories upon much larger hurricanes in the 1800's. It was a major story in Bloomberg last week. Irma and Maria storms happened all the time in the 1800's as cited in Bloomberg report.:oops-28: Alarmists hate shit like that because it destroys this silly narrative coming out of these hurricanes that it is tied to climate change................like I said.........some people tend to the hysterical side and are desperate to find some logic to the catastrophic shit going on........its always gone on long before the planet ever saw an SUV.

The Paris fAiL

The people in the Caribbean? Why don't you just go down there and explain that to them.

What can I say? I'm just not prone to the hysterical......file it under shit happens. If you live on those small Caribbean islands and are stunned about large hurricanes decimating your island, what can you say except your feet aren't affixed to the ground. That old saying.......its not a matter of "if" its a matter of "when". DUH.........same as folks living on the side of these steep hills in area's where heavy rains are bound to come......duh........of course your house is going to get train wrecked with a mudslide sooner or later.

Heres the thing..........on hurricanes, they fucked up the Irma direct hit to Miami because they were basing the trajectories upon much larger hurricanes in the 1800's. It was a major story in Bloomberg last week. Irma and Maria storms happened all the time in the 1800's as cited in Bloomberg report.:oops-28: Alarmists hate shit like that because it destroys this silly narrative coming out of these hurricanes that it is tied to climate change................like I said.........some people tend to the hysterical side and are desperate to find some logic to the catastrophic shit going on........its always gone on long before the planet ever saw an SUV.
The 1800s don't count. They only look at the last few decades.

month_deviation_trends_combined.png

The Paris fAiL

The 1800s don't count. They only look at the last few decades.

Indeed.....anybody watching closely knows that AGW OCD's never want to discuss the history of things like floods, drought, hurricanes etc...........they want to talk only about the present. Ghey.............too, any new information that doesn't conform with the established narrative is automatically dismissed as if it were found in a Cracker Jack box, the marker there is always the shooting of the source which duh..........is just making the research findings public. Fucking phonies....................such a profound level of ghey.

Where are asshats like FortFun getting these bogus graphs?:dunno::popcorn::popcorn:
From NASA. Do you morons think we measure sea ice with a ruler? We take pictures from space. You know, because people who actaully know something about this (not you fools) understand this is only understood by looking at all the sea ice, not just the sea ice from less than .1% of the Earth's surface.

Last edited:
Where are asshats like FortFun getting these bogus graphs?:dunno::popcorn::popcorn:
From NASA. Do you morons think we measure sea ice with a ruler? We take pictures from space. You know, because people who actaully know something about this (not you fools) understand this is only understood by looking at all the sea ice, not just the sea ice from less than .1% of the Earth's surface.
The 30% sea ice coverage has been growing for decades... Only the 15% was in flux.. Your so full of shit its coming out of every orifice.

The 30% sea ice coverage has been growing for decades... Only the 15% was in flux.. Your so full of shit its coming out of every orifice.
"The 30% sea ice coverage has been growing for decades"

Except it hasn't. As anyone can go find for themselves. Hey, I think I saw a chart on it....

yuk......yuk..........

NASA must be rigging its satellite images just to make it look like there's been a 40% gain!!! And photo's.........well, photo's aren't nearly as reliable as data collected by the NOAA!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

s0ns............this is why tens of millions of people call it a religion!!:bye1:

yuk......yuk..........

NASA must be rigging its satellite images just to make it look like there's been a 40% gain!!! And photo's.........well, photo's aren't nearly as reliable as data collected by the NOAA!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

s0ns............this is why tens of millions of people call it a religion!!:bye1:
NOAA is in perfect agreement with NASA....but you cackling fools think you have outsmarred them...you are embarrassing yourselves...

yuk......yuk..........

NOAA is in perfect agreement with NASA....but you cackling fools think you have outsmarred them...you are embarrassing yourselves...

That's right..........government agencies always doctor photos to make it look like warming isn't happening!!:boobies::boobies::2up:

When I want serious scientific climate information, I ALWAYS turn to the Deplorable Climate Science Blog!!!!!!!

lol........ok s0n.........but photos are photos. Only a progressive could look at a photo of Sasquach and see Keira Knightly...................... http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00802/220-keira-knightley_802385f.jpg

Anybody with half a brain knows that the facts can be smashing you square upside of the head and the progressive is talking about the source being fake. Fucking duh..........who takes photos from space? Exxon? :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Nope....that would be NASA:deal::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Forum List

Back