MASSIVE sea ice gain in Arctic!!

Warmers never lie. :uhh:

Quite correct. None of the regular people on the rational side here has ever lied or supported people who lied. Our honesty and integrity is one of our defining characteristics.

In contrast, the deniers here are shockingly dishonest. If they're not lying openly themselves, they're kissing the asses of liars or actively running interference for liars.

Why? Because all the data says deniers are wrong about everything. Since being honest and admitting that is not permitted by the denier cult, lying on an epic level is the only option they see open to them. That's why the most of planet now initially assumes that anything that any denier says is a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise. Experience has taught us how that's usually the case, as this thread demonstrates. All the deniers on this thread have been proudly dishonest in some way. It's how they earn brownie points in their liars' cult.

Now, here's one reason a season that started off melting fast fizzled. Ice export through the Fram Strait, a major source of Arctic ice loss, stopped dead in the summer.

index.php

Is that a new pattern? A new form a negative feedback, along with the increased snowfall that comes from more open water? Time will tell.

Quite correct. None of the regular people on the rational side here has ever lied or supported people who lied. Our honesty and integrity is one of our defining characteristics.

Absolutely.
So did Michael Mann win his Nobel Prize for Mike's Nature Trick....or was it for Hiding the Decline?
Poor deniers....all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs. How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs.

Michael Mann is a non-scientist?

How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

Is that why Michael Mann won his Nobel Prize? Because of his published science?
Wrong Michael Mann on my part. But my ccomments still stand. You have nothing. Flail away

Is that why he's your hero?

In contrast, the deniers here are shockingly dishonest. If they're not lying openly themselves, they're kissing the asses of liars or actively running interference for liars.

Why? Because all the data says deniers are wrong about everything. Since being honest and admitting that is not permitted by the denier cult, lying on an epic level is the only option they see open to them. That's why the most of planet now initially assumes that anything that any denier says is a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise. Experience has taught us how that's usually the case, as this thread demonstrates. All the deniers on this thread have been proudly dishonest in some way. It's how they earn brownie points in their liars' cult.

Now, here's one reason a season that started off melting fast fizzled. Ice export through the Fram Strait, a major source of Arctic ice loss, stopped dead in the summer.

index.php

Is that a new pattern? A new form a negative feedback, along with the increased snowfall that comes from more open water? Time will tell.

Absolutely.
So did Michael Mann win his Nobel Prize for Mike's Nature Trick....or was it for Hiding the Decline?
Poor deniers....all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs. How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

all they can do is regurgitate talking points about nonscientists from denier blogs.

How frustrating it must be to know you have not a shred of published science on your side.

Wrong Michael Mann on my part. But my ccomments still stand. You have nothing. Flail away

Yes, the guy in just heard of is my hero. You sound like a child. No, you cacklers are not presenting a chellenge to accepted scientific theories. And when you act like morons (as you are) , you make this easier.

Absolutely.

Yes, the guy in just heard of is my hero. You sound like a child. No, you cacklers are not presenting a chellenge to accepted scientific theories. And when you act like morons (as you are) , you make this easier.

You've never heard of Michael Mann?

Wow, the depth of your knowledge is a wonder to behold.

Looked him up...hockey stick guy, right? No, I didnt remember his name. But this isnt surprising...only you denier fetishists have to focus on character assassination. The rest of us have mountains of mutually supportive, empirical evidence on our side.

Looked him up...hockey stick guy, right? No, I didnt remember his name. But this isnt surprising...only you denier fetishists have to focus on character assassination. The rest of us have mountains of mutually supportive, empirical evidence on our side.

But this isnt surprising...only you denier fetishists have to focus on character assassination.

How could I possibly assassinate the character of Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann?

arctic.seaice.color.004.png

Graphing is not yet functional but the downward view is now updating.. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/NEWIMAGES/arctic.seaice.color.004.png

And sea ice levels are well within 2 STD... Normal cyclical variation...
Hmm, if only scientists could figure out a way to measure global sea ice and put it into a chart that any 4-year old could understand... I wonder if such a chart already exists?
But it would still boggle the mind of Silly Billy. But we are to believe that he is a degreed Meteorologist, with bona fides in atmospheric physics. LOL

Well, yes, the ice is covers more than it did in 2012. But is the eighth lowest on record. The average for each decade continues to decline.

index.php

Absolutely.
You are the fucking liar here, cocksuck. The Mann Graph has been vindicated by more than a dozen independent studies done by different researchers, using different proxies.

What evidence is there for the hockey stick?

NH_Temp_Reconstruction.gif

Figure 6: Composite Northern Hemisphere land and land plus ocean temperature reconstructions and estimated 95% confidence intervals. Shown for comparison are published Northern Hemisphere reconstructions (Mann 2008).

Paleoclimatology draws upon a range of proxies and methodologies to calculate past temperatures. This allows independent confirmation of the basic hockey stick result: that the past few decades are the hottest in the past 1,300 years

But this isnt surprising...only you denier fetishists have to focus on character assassination.

How could I possibly assassinate the character of Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann?
You could not. You are an unintelligent fool on a board dedicated to the maunderings of fools. What you think of Mann matters nothing at all to him or anyone else that has above a room temperature IQ.

index.php

Absolutely.

Now asshole, have you ever had anything at all published? Because Dr. Mann has a very large volume of publications in science.

Selected Publications (of 190+ Total Peer-Reviewed/Edited)
Michael E. Mann — Penn State Meteorology and Atmospheric Science

Why? Because all the data says deniers are wrong about everything. Since being honest and admitting that is not permitted by the denier cult, lying on an epic level is the only option they see open to them. That's why the most of planet now initially assumes that anything that any denier says is a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise. Experience has taught us how that's usually the case, as this thread demonstrates. All the H on eithis thread have been proudly dishonest in some way. It's how they earn brownie points in their liars' cult.

index.php

Absolutely.

Now asshole, have you ever had anything at all published? Because Dr. Mann has a very large volume of publications in science.

He is a liar and a fraud, but you adore him.

index.php

Absolutely.

Michael-Mann.jpg

Michael Mann
Michael Mann is distinguished professor of meteorology at Pennsylvania State University and the author of The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines. He was recognized with other Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change authors for their contribution to the IPCC's 2007 Nobel Peace Prize. Follow him @MichaelEMann

Michael Mann | The Guardian

So Dr. Mann shared the Nobel Prize with others that contributed to the IPPC's paper. Tell me, have you ever received recognition for any achievement in academics?

Why? Because all the data says deniers are wrong about everything. Since being honest and admitting that is not permitted by the denier cult, lying on an epic level is the only option they see open to them. That's why the most of planet now initially assumes that anything that any denier says is a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise. Experience has taught us how that's usually the case, as this thread demonstrates. All the H on eithis thread have been proudly dishonest in some way. It's how they earn brownie points in their liars' cult.

index.php

Absolutely.

He is a liar and a fraud, but you adore him.
The proof of which is? Of course you have none. You are just an ignorant asshole that could not even pass a high school science class. In the meantime, every decade the amount of summer melt in the Arctic Ocean increases. And Mann graph continues to be vindicated.

Pictures right there in vivid color........from space. Does it matter to those who have embraced the religion?

Nope!!:up:

Some amazing shit if you think about it......the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail sure comes to mind!!:popcorn:

index.php

Absolutely.
You are the fucking liar here, cocksuck. The Mann Graph has been vindicated by more than a dozen independent studies done by different researchers, using different proxies.

What evidence is there for the hockey stick?

NH_Temp_Reconstruction.gif

Figure 6: Composite Northern Hemisphere land and land plus ocean temperature reconstructions and estimated 95% confidence intervals. Shown for comparison are published Northern Hemisphere reconstructions (Mann 2008).

Paleoclimatology draws upon a range of proxies and methodologies to calculate past temperatures. This allows independent confirmation of the basic hockey stick result: that the past few decades are the hottest in the past 1,300 years

Michael Mann didn't win his Nobel Prize for Mike's Nature Trick....or for Hiding the Decline?
He won it for the Hockey Stick that hid the MWP and LIA?

index.php

Absolutely.

He published lots of stuff. Some of it may even be useful.
Too bad he lied and cheated so much.

Absolutely.

Michael-Mann.jpg

Michael Mann
Michael Mann is distinguished professor of meteorology at Pennsylvania State University and the author of The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines. He was recognized with other Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change authors for their contribution to the IPCC's 2007 Nobel Peace Prize. Follow him @MichaelEMann

Michael Mann | The Guardian

So Dr. Mann shared the Nobel Prize with others that contributed to the IPPC's paper. Tell me, have you ever received recognition for any achievement in academics?

So Dr. Mann shared the Nobel Prize with others that contributed to the IPPC's paper.

Shared the Nobel Prize?

Is that like Robert J. Lefkowitz and Brian K. Kobilka sharing the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 2012? Or Lloyd Shapley and Alvin Roth sharing the Nobel Prize for Economics in 2012?

What was Mann's share of the money?

The alarmists have their heads rectally implanted. Didn't read a word of what I was saying and are now running around in circles screaming at the top of their lungs to keep others from looking into the lies and deceptions... It really is sad that they refuse to allow anything to be heard that might burst their bubble and let the lies be shown... Mother Earth is about to really burst their bubbles and give them a swift kick in the ass to dislodge their heads..

Keep swallowing the crap your being feed alarmists...

index.php

Absolutely.

Too bad you are such a fucking ignorant liar. And, in case you haven't noticed, this thread is about a lie concerning a non-existent massive decline in the ice in the arctic.

Absolutely.

Too bad you are such a fucking ignorant liar. And, in case you haven't noticed, this thread is about a lie concerning a non-existent massive decline in the ice in the arctic.

Yeah, we're doomed. Soon the ice sheet over Chicago will melt and we'll really be fucked.

The alarmists have their heads rectally implanted. Didn't read a word of what I was saying and are now running around in circles screaming at the top of their lungs to keep others from looking into the lies and deceptions... It really is sad that they refuse to allow anything to be heard that might burst their bubble and let the lies be shown... Mother Earth is about to really burst their bubbles and give them a swift kick in the ass to dislodge their heads..

Keep swallowing the crap your being feed alarmists...
Dumb fuck, you got caught posting a lie about the present extent of the ice in the Arctic. You could be a man and fess up, but that would never occur to you.

The present Arctic Ice is well below two significant deviations from normal, and the eighth lowest on record.

Forum List

Back