Massive Discrimination against Trumpsters

Deplorable Americans face bigotry on a massive scale according to a new poll.

We all saw how the group of conservatives was refused service in a Lexington VA beanery last year.

Time to take action. Massive protests where groups of conservatives go into liberal joints and monopolize the seats for hours, only ordering Free Water under the restauranteurs buckle under and quit with the discrimination.

Reminiscent of the Lunch Counter protests back in the day we had at Woolworth's.

Job discrimination: 1 in 5 won’t hire Trump supporters
You know....political affiliation isn't a protected class.

So, if F. W. Woolworth would have told the lunch counter protesters that they were being refused service because of their support for the civil rights act- instead of their race- he wouldn't have had any problems?
The company had no problem telling protesters they were refused service because of their race........don't you know history?

Yes, I know history.

But I'm saying that they should have told the protesters that they were being refused for their political views, and everything would have been copacetic.

So you are against Public Accommodations and Equal Opportunity statutes?

And twice on Sundays.

Well, I feel differently.

And I think its important for Conservatives to defend our rights to eat and work at a job.

As far as the Lexington restaurant, they could have just been very rude to Mrs. Sanders and her associates, and provide crappy service. They didn't have to try and starve them out. The waitress could have refused any tip, refusing to take Dirty Money.

That would have been the principled way of handling the situation.

Of course you feel differently. It’s your ox being gored. You don’t have a right to work in my business and you don’t have a right to seat in my business. Go somewhere else if you don’t like their business practices. Easy peasy.
That's what they used to say to blacks.
Used to? CRCs still do.
What's a "CRC?" No one does now. For one thing, it's illegal.

Forum List

Back