Massive Discrimination against Trumpsters

Deplorable Americans face bigotry on a massive scale according to a new poll.

We all saw how the group of conservatives was refused service in a Lexington VA beanery last year.

Time to take action. Massive protests where groups of conservatives go into liberal joints and monopolize the seats for hours, only ordering Free Water under the restauranteurs buckle under and quit with the discrimination.

Reminiscent of the Lunch Counter protests back in the day we had at Woolworth's.

Job discrimination: 1 in 5 won’t hire Trump supporters

Next you'll want reparations.

Yep.

But not in the way you are thinking.

If I owned a restaurant, among others I would turn away Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Kim, Putin, all three Sanders, Trump and the guy who invented speed bumps.

And this is why liberals should not be put in any position of responsibility.

They are petty tyrants, who will abuse ANY AND ALL power given to them.

If I owned a restaurant, among others I would turn away Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Kim, Putin, all three Sanders

upload_2019-12-10_13-9-40.jpeg

These threads always reveal whom actually supports business rights, property rights, and, individual liberty from those that merely pay lip service. It is amazing how quickly folks have an issue with discrimination when it's them or someone they support.

We all saw how the group of conservatives was refused service in a Lexington VA beanery last year.

Time to take action. Massive protests where groups of conservatives go into liberal joints and monopolize the seats for hours, only ordering Free Water under the restauranteurs buckle under and quit with the discrimination.

Reminiscent of the Lunch Counter protests back in the day we had at Woolworth's.

Good idea

You know....political affiliation isn't a protected class.

Conspiracy theory nuts don't make good employees. Most Trump supporters are conspiracy theory nuts.

Keep that thought in mind AFTER the Durham investigation is issued.
Then we'll see who had a better grasp on the truth.
I look forward to the Durham investigation results. Just like you looked forward to the IG FISA investigation results.....that worked out well for you, didn't it?

It's a dreadful shame that people are discriminated aganist simply for being who they are.

So, in your opinion, Sarah Huckabee Sanders should not be discriminated against because of her conservative views?

She should be ridiculed because she is a liar.

The question isn't whether libs should ridicule her, but whether she should be starved to death itself by a radical restaurant owner who discriminates against her because of her employer.
Oh my! Look at pics of her....she's hardly in any danger of starving to death.

If I owned a restaurant, among others I would turn away Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Kim, Putin, all three Sanders, Trump and the guy who invented speed bumps.

I'm an equal opportunity banner.

Should we shut down left-wing media?

Yeah. Those pesky tryannical liberals with their Muslim bans, throwing negroes into jail for trying to vote, bans on homosexuality and racial integration and...

Oh, wait...

Last edited:

So, if F. W. Woolworth would have told the lunch counter protesters that they were being refused service because of their support for the civil rights act- instead of their race- he wouldn't have had any problems?

In my opinion, a business should have the right to serve (or not serve) any person for any reason they see fit. The same would obviously go for hiring. I wouldn’t run my business that way, but others should free to do so.

So you are against Public Accommodations and Equal Opportunity statutes?

And twice on Sundays.

Well, I feel differently.

And I think its important for Conservatives to defend our rights to eat and work at a job.

As far as the Lexington restaurant, they could have just been very rude to Mrs. Sanders and her associates, and provide crappy service. They didn't have to try and starve them out. The waitress could have refused any tip, refusing to take Dirty Money.

That would have been the principled way of handling the situation.

Of course you feel differently. It’s your ox being gored. You don’t have a right to work in my business and you don’t have a right to seat in my business. Go somewhere else if you don’t like their business practices. Easy peasy.
That's what they used to say to blacks.
Used to? CRCs still do.

I'm an equal opportunity banner.

Should we shut down left-wing media?

Yeah. Those pesky tryannical liberals with their Muslim bans, throwing negroes into jail for trying to vote, bans on homosexuality and racial integration and...

Oh, wait...

Are the cons in that thread arguing that left wing sites should be banned for being left wing, or for something else?

You go for that.

Nothing like bunches of old white snowflakes protesting about how they are being discriminated against to bring awareness to your personal tragedy.

Too stupid probably.

No shit. Where were you when they torched cars and smashed windows on Trump's inauguration day? Six months later a radical democrat picked up a gun and tried to kill every republican congressman at baseball practice. A restaurant owner screamed at a member of Trump's administration and chased her and her family down the street. Crazy lefties assaulted an old man in a coffee house for wearing a MAGA hat Apparently that's just the tip of the iceberg. I shudder to think what will happen on Trump's next inauguration day.

So, if F. W. Woolworth would have told the lunch counter protesters that they were being refused service because of their support for the civil rights act- instead of their race- he wouldn't have had any problems?
The company had no problem telling protesters they were refused service because of their race........don't you know history?

Forum List

Back