Massive Discrimination against Trumpsters

It's a dreadful shame that people are discriminated aganist simply for being who they are.

So, in your opinion, Sarah Huckabee Sanders should not be discriminated against because of her conservative views?

In my opinion, a business should have the right to serve (or not serve) any person for any reason they see fit. The same would obviously go for hiring. I wouldn’t run my business that way, but others should free to do so.

So you are against Public Accommodations and Equal Opportunity statutes?

And twice on Sundays.

Well, I feel differently.

And I think its important for Conservatives to defend our rights to eat and work at a job.

As far as the Lexington restaurant, they could have just been very rude to Mrs. Sanders and her associates, and provide crappy service. They didn't have to try and starve them out. The waitress could have refused any tip, refusing to take Dirty Money.

That would have been the principled way of handling the situation.

Of course you feel differently. It’s your ox being gored. You don’t have a right to work in my business and you don’t have a right to seat in my business. Go somewhere else if you don’t like their business practices. Easy peasy.

So, in your opinion, Sarah Huckabee Sanders should not be discriminated against because of her conservative views?

In my opinion, a business should have the right to serve (or not serve) any person for any reason they see fit. The same would obviously go for hiring. I wouldn’t run my business that way, but others should free to do so.

And twice on Sundays.

And I think its important for Conservatives to defend our rights to eat and work at a job.

As far as the Lexington restaurant, they could have just been very rude to Mrs. Sanders and her associates, and provide crappy service. They didn't have to try and starve them out. The waitress could have refused any tip, refusing to take Dirty Money.

Of course you feel differently. It’s your ox being gored. You don’t have a right to work in my business and you don’t have a right to seat in my business. Go somewhere else if you don’t like their business practices. Easy peasy.

I think the main problem nowadays is that someone could go into a restaurant and not even know what the owner's view is on abortion or taking it in the caboose. It should be a requirement for business to publish this, just like they have to post their calories on the menu according to O'care regulations.

Deplorable Americans face bigotry on a massive scale according to a new poll.

We all saw how the group of conservatives was refused service in a Lexington VA beanery last year.

Time to take action. Massive protests where groups of conservatives go into liberal joints and monopolize the seats for hours, only ordering Free Water under the restauranteurs buckle under and quit with the discrimination.

Reminiscent of the Lunch Counter protests back in the day we had at Woolworth's.

Job discrimination: 1 in 5 won’t hire Trump supporters

Next you'll want reparations.
that's a leftist shoulder lean.

And twice on Sundays.

well, we don't have to buy the product! Who has the money? All you leftists say we do. We'll put em out of business. how's that sound?

It's a dreadful shame that people are discriminated aganist simply for being who they are.
I don’t really have a problem with it. If they want to hire just TDS types, their business probably won’t last.

Conservatives that hire should keep an eye out for leftwing lunatics, and not hire them. They are always unhinged, unstable, lazy, and liars.

I don’t really have a problem with it. If they want to hire just TDS types, their business probably won’t last.

Conservatives that hire should keep an eye out for leftwing lunatics, and not hire them. They are always unhinged, unstable, lazy, and liars.
BTW, someone must buy their products. what a shame, or not, when sales drop.

Discrimination is based on a person's immutable characteristics, i.e. race, sex, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, except for religion. But religion is dicey now, considering that it covers any belief that a person can conjure up. trumpsters can change their political support at any time.

Requiring businesses to state the beliefs and proclivities of their owners probably is a bit much, but businesses that advertise that their services and wares are available to the public and asking people to patronize them should not be allowed to discriminate on the basis of one of a customer's immutable characteristics with impunity.

Huckabee's being asked to leave a restaurant did not involve discrimination. I believe that the owner of the restaurant who asked her to leave is herself a white woman, and other white female diners were not asked to leave.

And twice on Sundays.

That's what they used to say to blacks.

And twice on Sundays.

well, we don't have to buy the product! Who has the money? All you leftists say we do. We'll put em out of business. how's that sound?

No, you don’t have to buy the product or shop at any place that doesn’t align with your views. Take your dollars to their rivals or elsewhere. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

And twice on Sundays.

There was a time we needed public accommodation laws. We don’t anymore. You don’t have a right to my services.

And twice on Sundays.

No, you don’t have to buy the product or shop at any place that doesn’t align with your views. Take your dollars to their rivals or elsewhere. That’s how it’s supposed to work.
yep. exactly how. It's why I don't purchase anything at target. haven't since they started letting men in little girls pee rooms.

And twice on Sundays.

There was a time we needed public accommodation laws. We don’t anymore. You don’t have a right to my services.
So you believe that a business should be able to deny service based on race?

What? You mean 4 out of 5 will hire Trumpyberra supporters?

I find that hard to believe.

And twice on Sundays.

So you believe that a business should be able to deny service based on race?

Yes. I abhor all public accommodation laws.

Businesses should be required to declare liberal or conservative. That way customers know in advance who to patronize.

LIkewise should customers have to sport a large L or C so establishments can treat them accordingly?

I think the main problem nowadays is that someone could go into a restaurant and not even know what the owner's view is on abortion or taking it in the caboose.

So in the olden day you were given this information how?

Oh that's right it didn't exist back then, never mind.

She should be ridiculed because she is a liar.

The question isn't whether libs should ridicule her, but whether she should be starved to death itself by a radical restaurant owner who discriminates against her because of her employer.

She could afford to miss a few meals.

She should be ridiculed because she is a liar.

The question isn't whether libs should ridicule her, but whether she should be starved to death itself by a radical restaurant owner who discriminates against her because of her employer.

She could afford to miss a few meals.

That's what Frank W. Woolworth told the students conducting the protests at his lunch counters.

That's what Jimmy Carter's BFF, Lester G. Maddox told African Americans he chased from his Pickrick fine dining joint in Atlanta too.

If I owned a restaurant, among others I would turn away Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Kim, Putin, both Sanders, Trump, Warren, and the guy who invented speed bumps.

Forum List

Back