Mass shootings posting in appropriate section?

Good idea...I second the motion.

flacaltenn

Call it the Crime and Criminals Forum

Strangely enough y'all arent the first to suggest this. Dont think we want to DRAW aspiring mass shooters. And with the hundreds of "bots" cataloguing our content, I dont think honoring these crimes with a special forum is gonna look very smart.

Certainly, the interest is up to the members, but we're constantly trying to REDUCE the number of forums.

Strangely enough y'all arent the first to suggest this. Dont think we want to DRAW aspiring mass shooters. And with the hundreds of "bots" cataloguing our content, I dont think honoring these crimes with a special forum is gonna look very smart.

Certainly, the interest is up to the members, but we're constantly trying to REDUCE the number of forums.
Good points.

The law of Unintended Consequences strikes again.

Thanks for the reply.

Yep…..It would be a bad idea….the democrat media push these attacks 24/7 and that fuels the next one…..the publicity is one of the things they crave.

And the democrats need these guys to commit mass public shootings….so the media does their part

Yep…..It would be a bad idea….the democrat media push these attacks 24/7 and that fuels the next one…..the publicity is one of the things they crave.

And the democrats need these guys to commit mass public shootings….so the media does their part

There's always pressure to add forums and surprisingly, we haven't had requests to add an LGBTQ forum or "Woke Language" forum yet. But I imagine more good would be added by doing those BEFORE a "Mass Shooting" forum or a "firearms" forum... :uhoh3:

There's always pressure to add forums and surprisingly, we haven't had requests to add an LGBTQ forum or "Woke Language" forum yet. But I imagine more good would be added by doing those BEFORE a "Mass Shooting" forum or a "firearms" forum... :uhoh3:

You did have a firearms forum… I think… it just didn’t get a lot of action

You did have a firearms forum… I think… it just didn’t get a lot of action

That had to come down at the time we were managed by a group that had 2 or 3 "firearms" forums. And we (they) did that to drive those folks to those gun forums. UNOFFICIALLY, for "gun hobbies" and collectors -- "The Garage" is best place on USMB for those discussions.

Dont think we want to DRAW aspiring mass shooters.

Here you go

3267606_032718-EWN-5AM-stick-figure-gun-vid.jpg

How'd I do?

The rate they are happening, they should have their own sub-forum now.

That would racist, since most serial killers and mass shootings are by black hood rats, and you and your Party are busy promoting black deaths and gun violence.

Forum List

Back